The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Quite possibly the ultimate expression of a 2-way design, The Super Rock starts out as a Rock MKII and turns every detail up to eleven! We’ve anaylised every single component and parameter of The Rock in microscopic detail and challenged our designers to improve it whilst keeping the same 2-way design and convenient form factor. What they achieved is quite simply a landmark product that goes deeper, hits harder and retrieves even greater levels of resolution. Although at its heart it’s a 2-way it certainly Rocks like a miniature Boulder.

Discussions

Musikmesse 2015: Unity audio/super rock music messe launch

British loudspeaker manufacturer Unity Audio is proud to announce the release of The Super Rock – a new flagship near / mid-field monitor that heads up the Rock range of reference two-way active monitors, which starts shipping in June. The Super Rock starts out as a 
Rock MKII and turns every detail up...

View Post

Unity Audio - the new Rock MK-III 2 way active monitor

SOLIDTRAX...YOU F****** ROCK MATE! You get us, and you get how all business have to work. I had some clueless, delusional idiot on social media the other day slate Unity for the Rocks asking price....saying they should be $300 a pair...! Where do I start...I could feel myself getting drawn into his tractor beam, but...

View Post

Unity Audio - the new Rock MK-III 2 way active monitor

...a similar price range had a bit better stereo image and some others didn't.... To be honest, I never really liked the super rock, but the the Rock and the Boulder are amazing

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?