The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

House Elastik Inspire Series This volume focuses on the important sounds and styles of House music including Deep, Progressive, Electro, Minimal, Tech and Classic House. The collection includes pumping drums, groovy bass lines, deep chords, vocals and a huge effect section. The „Inspire“ concept provides a distinct approach to modern house productions. A closer look into the package, finds 2500 loops of supremely high quality engineered sounds. FORMAT: ELASTIK GENRE: House, Minimal 1.98 GB, 2500 Loops & Samples

Discussions

Fx sound. witch keyboard?

...what synths played in this song? I thought Its Virus on most parts, SE-1 on bass, and some drums from UEBERSCHALL house collections. Close ehough?shiee

View Post

Vengeance samples.... not able to use in music?

Wow... guess that clears things up. Shame the link is dead though. The Hardsoul & The Steve Bug blatantly had the same audio as was on the vengeance, but I wasn't sure who had sampled who... i.e. if those artists had used the vengeance samples... but if these dates are to be believed, then.... Is this guy...

View Post

Good Club drums?

Man this is the best: Ueberschall House Essentials.heh

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?