The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Classical Guitar Contemporary Nylon String Guitar The nylon strung guitar is often associated with Spanish/Latin and classical music genres but, in the right hands, it can cross over beautifully into contemporary pop genres. With 400 loops and 1.7GB of sample data, Classical Guitar is an Elastik sample library that does just that. FORMAT: ELASTIK GENRE: Instruments, Pop 1.7 GB, 400 Loops & Samples

Discussions

Sequential Prophet X

...drums; whatever... you are inevitably faced by the law of diminishing returns once a certain threshold is reached. For a classical guitar it's around the £1000-£1500 mark. After that, a £20,000 vintage Fleta isn't going to be 20 times "better". Cellos. Now there's a thing. A bottom-of-the-range, yet decent conservatoire cello will set you back...

View Post

Hi-end classical guitar recording

...post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this community. Looking at high-end classical guitar recording setups on the Internet (and being a Berta Rojas fan), I am intrigued with the selection for her felicidade studio sessions. Two Royer ribbon microphones in front (right/left) and two condensors...

View Post

AT 2050 mic?

Not the same model.. But ive had an AT4033a for years. It still gets used whenever I need to record classical guitar or vocals. Even though I have a few more expensive options now, including an AKG c414, it still sees regular use. I'd buy another if it broke. Can't fault AT, they make...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?