The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine – you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter – the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo. Although the possibilities are practically infinite, you will never be overwhelmed by needless complexity – Zebra's adaptive interface only shows the modules you are actually using. It's a fascinating playground for sound designers! That's what Zebra is all about, that's why it has become so popular. That's why thousands of free presets are available online.

Discussions

Submit your Gearslutz BLADE RUNNER soundtrack demo!

There's always a little Blade Runner in most of my electronic music! :lol: Here's a track I made last year as a demo for a Zebra soundset. I tried to imagine what a bunch of Replicants jamming might sound like: https://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/replicants-jam-ned-bouhalassa

View Post

Emulating u-he's ZebraHZ in an eight-voice hardware polysynth?

It is really hard to imagine a hardware synth that would match Zebra. :) Any examples of the dark razoriness, except the BR2049 OST ?

View Post

Black Corporation Deckard's Dream users - are you still enjoying it?

...side panels, so this would naturally also fit the business model. I plan on him building one using nice Zebra wood and am fairly confident we can do a better price. The only downside is that shipping costs have gotten so ridiculous in the past years that I get a stomachache...

View Post

Video Guides