The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine – you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter – the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo. Although the possibilities are practically infinite, you will never be overwhelmed by needless complexity – Zebra's adaptive interface only shows the modules you are actually using. It's a fascinating playground for sound designers! That's what Zebra is all about, that's why it has become so popular. That's why thousands of free presets are available online.

Discussions

Bye bye Hardware

I look forward to reading your thread in 2 years time when your trying to buy it all back again :lol:

View Post

Hans Zimmer Blade Runner 2049 "Flight to LAPD" Which synth?

ZebraHZ: Sounds pretty cool: "u-he is has released The Dark Zebra, a bank of 400+ Zebra2 presets created by Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer and synth sound designer Howard Scarr." —kvraudio article. So I guess I need: • u-he Zebra2 Modular Synthesizer AU plug-in ($199). • u-he The Dark Zebra soundset for Zebra2 ($99). So, I understand that you buy...

View Post

DUNE3: the Virus TI killer

Have a look at Zebra 2. It’s still amazing, and even though it seems like it’s been on v2 for ever, Urs releases a lot of free updates. By all rights, it should be on v4.

View Post

Video Guides