The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Repro-1 is a virtual synth plugin modelling a classic synth. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most authentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the original are present in Repro-1. Features: Component-level modelling of a classic monophonic synth 2 oscillators: saw/pulse and saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations and pulse width modulation. White noise generator Mixer for the audio generators with feedback path for extra bass boost Filter: 4-pole lowpass, capable of self-oscillation. Cutoff, Resonance, dedicated envelope and key tracking controls Amplifier: ADSR envelope with curve trimmer Modulation true to the original, plus an extra 2-slot matrix LFO: saw/triangle/pulse, including combinations Extra modulation sources: AR/ASR envelope adopted from the wavefolder effect, plus Trigger and Gate Arpeggiator: up or up/down, latch mode Sequencer: Two-patterns, step recording: Editable pitch/velocity, note/tie/pause status per step, max. 32-notes each pattern (or 64 notes when chained). Copy/paste and rotate functions, save/load presets 5 built-in effects: wavefolder/distortion, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor 500 factory presets compatible with: Mac OS X: AAX, AU, NKS, VST2 or VST3 compatible host software Windows: AAX, NKS, VST2 or VST3 compatible host software Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats AAX support for Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later, 11 & 12

Discussions

Sell my Model D reissue and get into a MidiMini?

Read your first paragraph. Then re-read it. Never ever sell your Model D. Never. If it brings you joy keep it around. The only time you should sell it is if you are starving and need to eat. And even then you should really think it through. Don't know how old you are but when...

View Post

U-He Repro-5

...environment with a controller. But it's so straightforward to map any incoming cc to a parameter of repro. To have it set up as a permanent 1-on-1 controlled device is something I wouldn't need, since I like to just choose the parameters I need to map 2 a controller in function...

View Post

OB6 or P6...considering I intend.....

Lots of people have allergic reactions to saying a p6 sounds like a p5. I agree to some extent, different animal.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?