The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Protoverb: prototype reverb A natural sounding reverb based on the concept of a room simulator. Protoverb is an experimental researchware plug-in, developed to aid our research. Download and use it for free.

Discussions

U-he releases Protoverb 1.0 - new and free plugin!

U-he releases Protoverb 1.0 Protoverb is an experimental reverb based on the idea of a "room simulator". Most algorithmic reverbs try to avoid resonances or model the reflections of sound from a rooms walls. Protoverb does the opposite. It builds up as many room resonances as possible, modeling the body of air in the room....

View Post

Best new reverbs?

...on my list to demo. Which do you find more effective for classical material? Has any else tried playing with protoverb? Has anyone found anything else that tries to do ITB emulation of quantec?

View Post

Best new reverbs?

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, is this (see below link) not a source of free Bricasti M7 IR downloads (non-thefted, non torrent... ie legit and approved) ? I've been using them to 'good effect' for around 10 years now..... http://www.samplicity.com/bricasti-m7-impulse-responses/

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?