The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Bazille is a modular FM and Phase Distortion Synthesizer. Its modular engine allows for patching of any signal output into any signal input, regardless of signal type. This makes Bazille a sibling of ACE, but it caters for a digital synthesis paradigm rather than for subtractive (virtual analogue) synthesis. Features overview:

• 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
  • 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each.
  • 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb.
  • 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each.
  • 4 ADS (S)R type envelope generators.
  • signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer.
  • 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls.
  • 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer.
  • multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
  • single-page alternative skin included.
  • microtuning support (.tun files)
  • multichannel MIDI support.
  • user interface zoom in 10% steps.

Discussions

U-He's Bazille is coming soon!!

Finally!! It's expected to be launched around July 1st! Let's hope so!! I'm also checking everyday at KVR for the public beta!! mezed u-he Bazille plugin synth set to be released soon | Bazille | Tech News | MusicRadar New GUI looking awesome, BTW!

View Post

Soft synths suck!

Perhaps you should up your signal processing game. Guys are making hit records using just Fruity Loops. Also, considering that Omnisphere is using actual SAMPLES of classic hardware, I'm a bit inclined to think you could use some mixing help.

View Post

Waldorf Kyra FPGA Rack/Desktop Coming to NAMM 2019 (originally Exodus Valkyrie)

The Kyra is oversampled at something like 5mhz. There is a gorgeous clarity to it. To approach that quality, I run ZebraHZ at 96khz in my DAW which uses a lot of CPU. Same with Bazille... Kyra, with 8 parts and 128 total voices will take a lot of load off of the CPU.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?