The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Standalone hardware sequencer in desktop format. A further development of the Acid8 sequencer (8 tracks). 4 Polyphonic MIDI tracks with chords: send on MIDI port 1 4 Analog CV/Gate tracks: also send MIDI on MIDI port 2 Sync in and out MIDI input for MIDI Clock 1 Rotary Encoder, 22 Buttons and 86 subtle white LEDs with 2 levels of brightness Independent length per pattern: up to 16 steps per pattern. Chain up to 8 patterns for 128 step patterns Independent playback per track: Forward, backwards, pendulum and random Independent rates per track: /4, /3, /2, x1, x2, x3, x4, x8 8 Levels of Swing & 2 swing modes Variable duty per pattern Crazy effect per pattern: values 1-8 reduce probability of step, values 10 to 16 add musical improvisation based on the pattern’s content Offset step playback per track Transpose all tracks to any key with ease SYSEX memory storing/recalling MIDI real time pattern feeding Sequence transpositions (key tracks) No menus

Discussions

New Crazy 8 sequencer from Twisted Electrons. Opinions?

So, the Crazy8 is here and running :) - Packaging is nice - There is a summary of shortcuts in laminated paper included - The C8 itself weighs not much - Wall Wart and two midi cables are included - Quality control is so-so (LEDs are not perfectly aligned, and the sync-out socket is a bit loose) The sequencer itself...

View Post

Ten of the best step sequencers

...realtime recording) and an SQ-1 for some semi-modular stuff. I've been trying to wrap my head around the Twisted Electrons Crazy8; I find the manual a little sparse and the vids while clear don't give me a good sense of to integrate it into my workflow. I've got my eye on a Future Retro...

View Post

Ten of the best step sequencers

That Polyend Seq looks VERY interesting, would love to give it a try at some point.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides