The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

BIAS vs Pod Farm vs Peavy ReValver4 vs TSE x50

...Pod Farm 2.5 Platinum, and I have some money left (around CAD$200). So torn among BIAS Professional, Peavy ReValver4 and TSE x50 :facepalm: I don't djent; my main focuses are metalcore and death metal. I could also buy Joey Sturgis's Producer Bundle. Since TSE x50 is only like CAD$68+, I could get it AND the Producer Bundle...

View Post

Are Guitar Amp Sim plugins really able to compete with the likes of Kemper & Axe-FX?

...plugins that don't add latency if you want to capture a good performance. As far as hi gain tones, I think TSE X50 is the easiest to get an awesome sound. For clean and crunch style tones I think S-Gear is the easiest for that. You can get good sounds out of most the PC...

View Post

Product Description

TSE X50 version 2 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal. It's using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.