The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

DAW software for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Discussions

Tracktion 6 Now Available

Following a four-month public beta test period, the full release version of Tracktion 6 music production software is now available. The intuitive, single-screen DAW program has been steadily gaining worldwide popularity since it was purchased from LOUD Technologies by Tracktion Corporation – a group headed by original Tracktion developer, Julian Storer. Widely known as...

View Post

Crafting circuit models using plugins

...able to run plugins in dedicated threads if you suspect they are experimental or buggy, etc, etc. I tried out Tracktion 6 - which is now free - with registration and online activation required after install, and it has this feature of constructing a mega plugin from others, and even reuse this anywhere as a...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

I've just upgraded to Ryzen 1700x and added 16 more gigabytes of RAM to have 32 in total. I think it's going to be more than enough. I don't know why, but it's also seems like the only decent option at all. It might be something in the air. I'm not really sure, if PCIe...

View Post