The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

INDUSTRY STANDARD. Superior Drummer is the award-winning, professional drum production studio aimed at the user looking for total control in any aspect imaginable when it comes to producing drums. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS 4GB free hard disk space, DVD drive (25GB free hard disk space for full installation). Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM. Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM. Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. MIDI controller such as keyboard, drum pads or electronic drum kit recommended.

Discussions

Toontrack announces Superior Drummer 3

hi All: Question..i purchased my superior drummer 2 second hand its all registered of course and works finerockout ..will i be still able to have the upgrade option ? cheers

View Post

Toontrack announces Superior Drummer 3

Regarding the sampling and velocities and such... The intention we had when creating the core library for Superior Drummer 3 was to give the users something that can be used in basically any genre. Having that mindset, and also keeping in mind how we where designing the software, with all the new effects and stacking possibilities,...

View Post

Video Guides