The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

For the past decade and counting, Toontrack has recorded drums in some of the world’s best studios, with some of the most esteemed engineers, with the most in-demand players and with only the best of the best in terms gear at their disposal. With sounds recorded in legendary studios like New York’s Hit Factory, London’s 2Khz Studio or where Nashville’s A-list clientele go, Blackbird Studios, the Pop! EZX is the culmination of years of relentless recordings and a true testament to the company’s search for the perfect sound. FEATURE SPOTLIGHT • 10 preset drum kits • 10 kicks • 10 snares • 5 sets of hats • 5 sets of cymbals • 5 sets of toms • Selected percussion including shakers, tambourine, cabasa, maracas, handclaps, snaps, cowbell, claves and bells • Extensive MIDI library included

Discussions

Toontrack announces Superior Drummer 3

You're right. Those would stack pretty well. And, there are at least two of them that I like a lot. Very short decay. And, dry. I may add this to my future purchases list. (That Dream Pop EZX is giving it some competition. LOL.) Thanks, Jeezo! Very nice! kfhkh

View Post

Post your "finished" demos here

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I was trying to make the drums sounds more realistic by really messing with the cymbals at the end. I think it was the UK pop EZX.

View Post

Toontrack announces Superior Drummer 3

...It's still never been on sale and it's what, 2 years old? I also want to grab the UK Pop EZX and they typically exclude that from sales, even when the rest are on sale.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides