The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

This SDX expansion for Superior Drummer 2 features the original recording that was used as the foundation for arguably the most popular set of metal drum sounds on the market; the Metal Machine EZX. What makes it different from the EZX version is that the SDX sounds are raw and without post-processing, meaning the source material recorded directly at the studio. It comes with fundamentally the same collection of instruments but includes a wider variety of mic selections as well as a custom bank of kit presets. The sessions were conducted at Studio B of Los Angeles’ Henson Recording Studios. Formerly known as the A&M Studios, these landmark facilities have housed the who’s-who of the recording industry of the past few decades. Heavy acts like Metallica, Soundgarden, Kiss, Pearl Jam and many others have all mixed or recorded groundbreaking works here.

Discussions

Best Toontrack EZX/SDX Expansion

...2.0 the other day (still on sale at Audiodeluxe), and am wondering about expansions. Was considering picking up either Metal Machine, Metal Machinery SDX, or Metal! EZX, since I'm not yet drum savvy and it would be nice to see how their drums are already mastered. Metal! seems like a good expansion and the MIDI files...

View Post

eBay Now Adding in State Sales Tax on Purchases :(

...thirst for my hard earned money turned into health care for the less fortunate, filled pot hills for the mutant metal machinery or a minimal education for the new drones of the working poor. WAKEY SNAKEY PEOPLE, GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY UNDERPANTS!!! heppy

View Post

What's your favourite Superior Drummer expansion?

Still not having the very latest libraries, but particularly fond of: Evil Drums Metal Machinery Roots Sticks But I do like the Ludwig in SD3. If I want Genista I play my acoustic.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides