The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

EZkeys Classic Electrics comes with two of the world’s most defining and characteristic electric pianos, the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A. These instruments have been the voice of several generations and immortalized in classic songs spanning any genre from funk to soul and jazz. Captured in painstaking detail by top of the line equipment, the Classic Electrics libraries combine second-to-none playability with world-class sounds, making them just as perfect for the stage as the studio.

Discussions

Fender Rhodes VSTi 2018?

...Scarbee Mark I Pianoteq - Electric Pianos Scarbee - EP-88s Soniccouture - Canterbury Suitcase Spectrasonics - Keyscape Spitfire - North 7 Vintage Keys ToonTrack - EzKeys Classic Electrics UVI - Tines Anthology Waves - Electric 88 XLN Audio - Mark 1 I already own Pianoteq 6 Pro and am really impressed with the demo of the MKI. It is also highly tweakable down...

View Post

Fender Rhodes VSTi 2018?

EP73 Deconstructed | Soniccouture And https://www.scarbee.com/products/scarbee-classic-ep-88s And call ‘er done Honestly, between the two I’ve moved my suitcase into storage. The new Scarbee is phenomenal and a totally different instrument than the totally useable first version I love toontrack... aside from their upright I’ve been sorely disappointed in their keyboard products Lounge lizard... ok. Just ok. Gospel Musicians’...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides