The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The world’s most intuitive drum production tool for songwriters. Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer! WHAT’S YOUR SOUND? The ever-growing selection of sound library expansions for EZdrummer and EZdrummer 2 offer meticulously recorded, mix-ready drums for a wide range of styles. All engineered by top names and recorded in some of the world’s finest acoustic environments.

Discussions

Toontrack EZDrummer 2 OUT NOW!!!

Enjoying ezdrummer 2 but got me thinking what I'd like in superior... I reckon the ability to open 3rd party plugins within superior rather than having to route them out would really improve my workflow.

View Post

TERRIBLE experience with Computer Company and Support

Hi ADK, I bought a new $4400 computer, it doesn't boot up after trying to fix it a few times with your excellent support, I want to return it and not pay $800 for that, or for a shipping of this faulty unit "our reputation has always been stellar, once every 18-24 months we get a...

View Post

MPC live

...understanding was that Logic didn't support MIDI out from plugins. Then I came across instructions for doing just that with EZDrummer, which I don't own. Anyway, after enabling MIDI out in EZDrummer, the instructions continue... Makes me wonder if this would work with MPC as a plugin. Perfect set up for me as Logic will...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides