The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

TB Barricade is a simple yet very effective and transparent brickwall limiter that is suitable for individual tracks as well as mastering work. It supports digital peak meters, RMS meters, and gain/attenuation meters, all with peak hold functionality. The meter scales also support the k-system (k12, k14, and k20) layout and ballastics. Last but not least, true peak / inter-sample peak (ISP) detection circuits that are in line with EBU R-128, ATSC A/85 and ITU-R BS.1770 allow to generate true-peak compliant audio signals.

Discussions

Best Plug-In Mastering Limiter??

Guys really.... Toneboosters Barricade is ALL you need and sells for 5€ best software limiter to date. Sent from my iPad HD

View Post

What Are Your Go-To Combinations Of Clippers Limiters In 2018?

I had tried Barricade at some point (might have been 3), and I found it to be OK but not my favorite. It got smooshed into the large list of "I own it, but haven't loaded it up in a long time." I'll give it another chance. I will give StandardCLIP another chance...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?