The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Nemesis includes traditional FM synthesis as well as a completely new and improved approach to FM called NeoFM synthesis. NeoFM and several other innovative synthesis methods are exclusively available in Nemesis. NeoFM is extremely powerful and intuitive. It is now easier than ever to get very good sounding results. The sound quality of Nemesis surpasses conventional synths, making it easy to locate the sonic sweet spot. Nemesis features an easy-to-use interface, which ensures that you will experience synthesis at its best and most entertaining.

Discussions

Tone2 NEMESIS, the next step in FM Synthesis!

Here's my first contact video and preset tour with Tone2 Nemesis !!! I try to cover all the library for you guyz to be able to judge the sonic "palette" of this beast !! Pretty solid in all areas !! ... to test guyz !!! more than 1000 presets !!!(not 600 like i said the video...

View Post

My First Soft Synth...

...saving you $40. If you want to get more into digital-style synthesis, I would recommend Waldorf Largo for wavetable and Tone2 Nemesis for FM because they are more intuitive than the popular Native Instruments options. I find that even though NI synths look and sound good, the big ones like Massive and Absynth tend to...

View Post

Sytrus...Your Real Feelings

...I saw that the latest issue featured a special on FM synthesis, I was psyched to see the killer Tone2 Nemesis was going to be featured...but equally mystified by what's apparently little to no mention of Sytrus. I guess it's like I said, Sytrus is the littlest stick of dynamite that, when ignited, becomes a...

View Post