The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

TL Audio - anyone tried replacing the tubes?

Hi Slutz I recently bought (but haven't tested yet) a TL Audio PA2 mic pre which I'm beginning to regret after reading most people's opinions on this site hidz The words muddy, cloudy, dull and doorstep seem to pop up a bit too much for my liking. I know I should give her a chance and...

View Post

TL Audio PA2 mods and repairs for anyone interested

I recently had my TL Audio PA2 mic pre repaired and modded. This will be the first time I tried to attach any photos on gearslutz, so be patient with this post if not everything appears as I intended.mezed Anyway, a bit of history--I have read more than once on here where folks bashed...

View Post

6 mic preamp comparison (2 Chandler, ART MP, FocusriteISA, Kahayan12K72, TLAudio PA2)

...mic premp some available for a few days from a shop: Kahayan 12K72, Art MP with Telefunken valve, TL Audio Pa2 with telefunken valve of an old oscilloscope, Chandler tg2, Chandler Redd 47, Focusrite isa 828 (NOT IN THE SAME ORDER OF THE TRACKS BELOW :-)) Tracks recorded in my little home studio: Sonor Signature...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?