The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 40,488
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I just finished a 13 song CD for a client. I wanted to call the CD duplication place for some information. I left three messages...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 8
Thomas W. Bethe 51 minutes ago

This probably ranks more as a reality check for the predicament I find myself in, than a moan... but that may well change! The...

LDStudios
replies: 2 views: 159
Thomas W. Bethe 2 hours ago
replies: 4 views: 323
The Byre 4 hours ago

First, huge shout out to those SLUTS at gearslutz for giving some REAL MFers (of which many of us on here are) a chance to jump...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 2 views: 85
CHECKaBitchBeats 5 hours ago

I normally buy with BuyItNow or BestOffer, I bid on something today, and entered a random amount, say, $1770 and that's exactly...

N1Greg
replies: 5 views: 233
uOpt 1 day ago

Not so much a Moan rather than a history lesson. For those of you who like "rap", check this out. While I was...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 0 views: 136
CHECKaBitchBeats 1 day ago
replies: 20 views: 1,561
Bushman 2 days ago

I bought ia brand new avantone soundcube. It's plugged into a mackie big knob which selects between a pair of yamaha monitors...

bartitude666
replies: 0 views: 113
bartitude666 2 days ago

You know how some say a piece of gear is “easy to dial in”? I think that most gear is “easy to dial in”, if you know...

NamelessUnknown
replies: 5 views: 375
Bushman 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Ran_ks 4 days ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 24 views: 5,216
Asbasnowe 4 days ago

So, I've pretty much tried everything I can think of in terms of promoting my music. Posting of forums, social media, groups?...

denstrow
replies: 75 views: 2,488
hellohead 4 days ago

So I bought one WA47... it had a horrible low rumbling noise that made it a non-starter. Sent it back. Then a friend of mine got...

hookbox
replies: 31 views: 4,966
Gridscape 5 days ago

Setting up a new PC and went to download Omnisphere. Logged in to Spectrasonics site, go to download ... YOU HAVE TO PAY $10...

mahoobley
replies: 14 views: 1,406
Monkey Man 1 week ago

Hi Folks Im really sorry for bringing up the same old question, but can anyone direct me to any published papers or serious...

joe16tons
replies: 6 views: 1,174
joe16tons 1 week ago

Dear Sweetwater, There is this obnoxious sign that says "Drag to move. Click to zoom out." when you click on a product...

dfghdhr
replies: 0 views: 232
dfghdhr 1 week ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 628 views: 118,636
kevinp 1 week ago

Let this be a warning to potential buyers: after two years of false promises and outright lies, I never received the products I...

din
replies: 2 views: 611
N1Greg 1 week ago

Apple TV actually Forces you to go on a computer and go through iTunes just to update your payment information. I just want to...

Reverb
replies: 11 views: 1,005
ardis 1 week ago

Do you guys get e-mails like this? There's always a driver involved. I don't advertise. Beware. Any other scams...

Robby in WA
replies: 39 views: 7,742
homespunaudio 1 week ago
LonDonsen 1 week ago

Hi guys, I wanted to reach out to see if anybody else has ever had issues with UAD support. I kept getting a busy tone while...

UADuser
replies: 6 views: 509
LonDonsen 1 week ago
replies: 1,933 views: 193,497
The Byre 2 weeks ago

Is any other DAW, going in the same direction? I hope not Today Logic 10.5 was launched, and although I use Logic Pro a lot,...

reflix
replies: 4 views: 494
sardi 2 weeks ago

I understand that everybody likes profit, but i think in 2020 it's a bit too much to charge that amount of money for a simple...

mrc
replies: 19 views: 798
The Byre 2 weeks ago

What's is going on with them? You have lots of customers on instagram. facebook who are trying to reach you. This is ridiculous....

makinbeatz
replies: 6 views: 542
makinbeatz 2 weeks ago

So I have an X6 a twin an octo and a quad. Thats over 5k in ua hardware. and mixing at 96K with a reasonable amount of plugs...

eight16recording
replies: 2 views: 402
bambamboom 2 weeks ago

So I know the P5 / P1 and even the new Prophet-6 are widely heralded as some of the best synths out there, but as much as I've...

Arcadia
replies: 22 views: 1,214
Ran_ks 2 weeks ago

I have a 9600 in MY pro tools rig (no usb port). I wanted to get Mezzo to do all my backing up my hotswapable AIT3 drive (pretty...

e-cue
replies: 4 views: 1,868
MattJanda 2 weeks ago

First, the succinct version is we understand print and tv/radio media laws quite well. Very well in fact. However, I have not...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 2 views: 545
theblue1 2 weeks ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,348 views: 461,166
iLCacciLLo 2 weeks ago
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago
replies: 17 views: 2,328
Diogo C 3 weeks ago

I have some used MOTU gear to sell on eBay, which I haven’t used in a couple of years. The pictures and listing are all...

Bushman
replies: 5 views: 333
Bushman 3 weeks ago
toledo3 3 weeks ago

mix with plugins. Moved house and studio has been in boxes for last few months. Thought I would give ITB one last go. After a...

nomoreflakes
replies: 2 views: 419
nomoreflakes 3 weeks ago

These greed monsters are something else. How do they price these more then a u47 telefunken lol: Don't get me wrong its a nice...

audiosensi
replies: 12 views: 809
hellohead 3 weeks ago

So I despise sweetwater. The last thing I preferred from them was probably 10 years ago, and they still send me catalogs and call...

pelican
replies: 12 views: 880
Jeff Hayat 3 weeks ago

I just lost a case for a busted item. There no support right now,. I do a claim, I upload return tracking, buyer gets item...

Jaybird
replies: 6 views: 527
Jaybird 3 weeks ago

I hope I'm in the right forum here, but wanted you guys' thoughts on Reverb. Thus far I have been a huge fan an advocate. Lately...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 7 views: 891
coolname6 4 weeks ago

Relevant to the newly announced Waves 11. It seems to be the norm but why should plugin companies charge for bug...

OK1
replies: 49 views: 7,517
Ran_ks 4 weeks ago

I don't know if any one else here has has as bad of an experience, or in this case, lack of, with presonus tech support. I've...

bobx
replies: 21 views: 5,485
frankencat 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search