The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 32,282
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Got a call from a potential client about 8 pm on Tuesday night. He wanted to know about prices for mastering. I told him what our...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 14 views: 1,013
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

A lifetime of bleeps and bloops?

skid marks
replies: 13 views: 564
raggedman 8 hours ago

6.18.19 No it won't. You know who I'm talking about. What, a dollar off of monthly sub? A new sampleset of a vintage snare...

soulata
replies: 5 views: 594
joachime 15 hours ago

Im having major digital burnout. From my wife treating it like a electronic leash to people sending stupid **** that waste my...

boomer81
replies: 9 views: 579
psycho_monkey 23 hours ago

I see so many channels with insane number of subscribers yet only maybe 1% of said number views. 300-500k subs, 3-5k views...

Nuieve
replies: 4 views: 391
psycho_monkey 23 hours ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 135 views: 15,144
drpeacock 1 day ago

ive just been trying to get some info on the egg100 and i emailed munrosonic too ask for a broschure but as soon as i sent it a...

djwaxxy
replies: 18 views: 3,479
Don Gatos! 1 day ago

In the interest of removing unused equipment that leaves a bad taste in the money where I put my mouth at in the 1990s, I see I...

JoeyM
replies: 18 views: 1,105
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

This isn't the first time I've seen this happen, by any means. Early on I used to assist them all the time. But I share a...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 669
Idealimage 1 day ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 87 views: 13,674
Biosynth 1 day ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 618 views: 109,691
Breaks Dude 2 days ago

Do artists officially not care anymore if they sound like idiots? For example, The Weeknd. Insane talent. Most idiotic lyrics...

Nuieve
replies: 23 views: 602
12ax7 2 days ago

Came across this item currently on ebay. I have never seen anything from Neve look even remotely like this. What do you make of...

xlon
replies: 5 views: 459
xlon 4 days ago

Hey all, While looking for some good mixing/mastering plugins and searching non-stop for comparisons, like “UAD vs Waves” or...

amirgelman
replies: 28 views: 1,456
JayTee4303 5 days ago

So, this moron (or a highly skilled troll) wasted 5 days of my life. He didn't READ what is written on my website exactly on the...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 374
Don Solaris 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
tomwatson 5 days ago

So I've been a loyal black lion customer for over 10 years. I've never had an issue with any of their mods or products (of which...

Ben Dial
replies: 25 views: 1,525
raddistribution 6 days ago

FWIW https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/magazine/universal-fire-master-recordings.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&am...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 372
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago
Bitsmith 6 days ago

A close friend of mine, wanted some studio monitors and asked for my help to choose the right stuff to cover his needs. We looked...

Aziak
replies: 6 views: 739
Plush 1 week ago

For about 2 months I have not been plagued by stupid robo calls or calls from people wanting to sell me stuff or wanting to...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 10 views: 908
theblue1 1 week ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 25 views: 2,588
DaveE 1 week ago

Got a Lindell Audio 18Xs mkii back in late january new on Amazon and it had scratchy input and output volume pots from day 1. I...

tmdea
replies: 18 views: 1,749
5th element 1 week ago

"Balanced headphones" are a thing in the audiophile world. They are not related to balanced cables and common-mode...

carbon
replies: 3 views: 447
HerbDelux 1 week ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 152 views: 7,006
monomer 1 week ago

I was about to vacuum the carpet and felt a sharp sliver in my toe grrr Can't pick it out, but any step I make it's a sharp...

JoeyM
replies: 15 views: 811
JoeyM 1 week ago

(From another conversation) "At the end of the day you buy a synth for the sounds it makes " That's like saying...

unfiltered420
replies: 291 views: 10,713
Reptil 1 week ago

Approach this unit with caution. The driver install for the unit crashed my MacBook Pro. Upon doing the required reboot the...

Greg Midi
replies: 0 views: 375
Greg Midi 1 week ago

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! This has got to be one of the most boneheaded moves by a guitar manufacturer. After decades of...

ElMosca
replies: 64 views: 62,290
rwillis 2 weeks ago

So I bought one WA47... it had a horrible low rumbling noise that made it a non-starter. Sent it back. Then a friend of mine got...

hookbox
replies: 27 views: 2,934
chessparov2.0 2 weeks ago
Nuieve 2 weeks ago

Just wondering about computing power and analog- I realize that analog is actual electricity with all the fineness this implies....

Lune
replies: 694 views: 43,067
ignorantape 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,916 views: 184,436
doom64 2 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 519 views: 46,567
doom64 2 weeks ago

Yikes! https://youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U?t=43 And I don't mean her voice.

Synonym Music
replies: 4 views: 838
vincentvangogo 2 weeks ago

Hey everybody, So this post will probably be pretty long. Having exhausted all other options, I wanted to share my experience...

darbyclash34
replies: 24 views: 3,827
aaronforaudio 2 weeks ago

What´s up lately with this DAW and plugin controller craze and all the mouse hate? In the other hand I understand the mouse...

GearNerd
replies: 36 views: 4,601
HerbDelux 2 weeks ago
replies: 79 views: 4,574
midiquestions 3 weeks ago

Hi, Created Discord channel for synth enthusiasts (mainly preset and skills share) Join Here: https://discord.gg/ygZ6E7g

Eclipse.Sound
replies: 0 views: 522
Eclipse.Sound 3 weeks ago

Have you guys had any problems with musicians friend lately? I ordered a couple of small things on Tuesday (a snake, a couple of...

Mr. Carden
replies: 48 views: 20,848
HerbDelux 3 weeks ago

Hi, I guess it's US based. So how do native English speakers pronounce "gearslutz"? Where is "lutz"...

marco_well
replies: 5 views: 707
joelpatterson 3 weeks ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 470 views: 43,386
Tunetiger 3 weeks ago

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 122 views: 14,451
dj.anti.matter 3 weeks ago

My first real "Moan Zone" thread!!! I'm curious... Is it just me or are there others out there that hate musicians as...

Chad Sterling
replies: 114 views: 21,233
Doc Mixwell 3 weeks ago
Dudo 3 weeks ago

Evening all. Long time leecher of all the wise and not so wise words on this forum. The situation below has compelled me to...

LordBiscuit
replies: 4 views: 1,026
Subverter 3 weeks ago

Hey Gear Slutz, I just want to report a situation that I, and another slutz, have experienced with Korby Audio. Tracy Korby...

daleh
replies: 17 views: 2,774
pqlior 3 weeks ago

So there. Clue's in the title of the thread. Is it just me? Still not loving it. Steals stuff I want to keep. Fcuk em.

Karloff70
replies: 35 views: 1,565
Karloff70 3 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 90 views: 4,350
Synthmaven 4 weeks ago

I bought the native power pack 6 months ago and when i broke my iLok and got a new one all the plugins just stopped working i...

bartholomewpro
replies: 86 views: 6,852
ungeeignet 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search