The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

replies: 0 views: 24,227
Whitecat 24th April 2013

First off, I don't have a lot against record labels for the most part, you see all the "greedy labels" etc everywhere...

replies: 28 views: 465
theblue1 11 minutes ago
replies: 1,772 views: 165,437
drBill 54 minutes ago

Amps do, why not studio monitors? At least low-end ones.

replies: 1 views: 133
Synth Guru 1 hour ago

People on this forum specifically have an extremely tough time staying in topic and want to convolute threads with meaningless...

replies: 3 views: 101
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

I was trying to return a defective sm58 to the 'Pro Audio' dept at Guitar Center the other's the conversation: me-...

replies: 1,877 views: 446,221
Thomas W. Bethe 7 hours ago

Oh I know, people moan about Taco Bell all the time. But I like it. So I decided to have whatever those advertised Nachos are...

replies: 113 views: 4,425
lovessuperstrats 14 hours ago

How is it that it's 2018 and no digital knob is as detailed and immediately responsive as primitive analog knobs on guitars,...

replies: 0 views: 152
goom 16 hours ago

Years ago I got one of these emails per year or so. Something saying. "Hello, I would like to know if you do music...

replies: 0 views: 179
arsmusic 1 day ago

The people who are behind these scams must be getting desperate. Everyday recently I have gotten a call from "internet tech...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 13 views: 423
theblue1 1 day ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

replies: 53 views: 2,563
pazmusik 1 day ago

title says it all, it is impossible to do it ( or i don't know how )

replies: 3 views: 332
MesS!eR35 1 day ago

I'm deleting my original post as I concur with Xanderbeanz' comments that some may readers may get the impressions that he...

Resonator Halo
replies: 97 views: 2,673
GeorgeHayduke 1 day ago

I got this in my Email Hello How are you doing ,My Name is Doris,I am hearing impaired that is the reason why i contact you...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 52 views: 6,366
Philter 1 day ago

It's been 7 years since I first sat in front of Ableton, and I still have nothing to show for it except for some technical...

replies: 81 views: 5,145
FreshProduce 2 days ago

Anyone have Presonus hardware break down on them?

replies: 2 views: 358
Synth Guru 2 days ago

As the title says , now that we have Behringer affordable clones, do you think that in the nearest future there will be even...

replies: 15 views: 640
MesS!eR35 2 days ago

I listen to a lot of music on YouTube. Much of it is distorted. I get music into master and it is already pre distorted. Now I...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 29 views: 806
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

I'm always ignoring bogus reviews (ie Sweetwater especially, but most product sites) I know Amazon is hit or miss on shill vs...

replies: 23 views: 874
doom64 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
jeff spicoli 3 days ago

Is it time to break off the Electronic Music (and Eurorack, etc.) forum into its own website? Unless there's a vast number of...

replies: 5 views: 533
Rogue Ai 4 days ago

. Has anyone experienced this? I looked in Home Depot for a solution, but they told me aisle 23, and that was...

replies: 10 views: 890
jeremy.c. 4 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

replies: 591 views: 95,292
dubnspace 5 days ago

Hello y'all. I needed male singer for a ever increasing backlog of songs guys should sing that I wrote. I do Americana /...

replies: 61 views: 4,064
bgood 5 days ago
mitsone 5 days ago

A radio syndicator approached some folks I know who do a podcast, and has offered them this deal: they pay a (seemingly very...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 361
theblue1 6 days ago

About once in a month I decide on some MINIMALIST cool conceptual idea. Like now. An Octatrack, an Ensoniq DP4 and a Minibrute 2....

replies: 1 views: 313
Macky 1 week ago

This is a general question. First off you have to be looking in the general area that you're in to begin with? At the right of...

replies: 39 views: 963
Lance Lawson 1 week ago

OK, I'm pushing it a little trying to make this complaint apply to audio gear, but I need to get it off my chest. How come...

Deleted User
replies: 109 views: 2,920
Lance Lawson 1 week ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

replies: 64 views: 16,280
Derp 1 week ago

Dun & Bradstreet is in the business-data business. As such, they're where you go to research a business'...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2 views: 340
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

Half serious half comedy piece on climbing the charts at ReverbNation. Psychopompos: How To Climb the Reverb Nation Charts

replies: 27 views: 12,130
bainmack 1 week ago

(this is what's called an apocryphal question, i think ;) ) why are programmers crabby and intolerant?

replies: 44 views: 1,178
wagoo 1 week ago

Lovely 12 bit delay (chorus/flange) from 1984. If you want that retro delay for your retro keyboard, look no further. I should...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 457
Don Solaris 1 week ago

This is the third email I've recieved within the past few years where someone from France wants to record with me. This was a...

davey boy
replies: 13 views: 3,072
ericapottery 1 week ago

It's like ten thousands spoons, when all you need is a knife - Alanis Morrisette

replies: 9 views: 519
dluther 1 week ago
vincentvangogo 2 weeks ago

I listed a synth on Was €570 Buy It Now or Best Offer. Listed it during a promo offer, so zero sales commission...

replies: 22 views: 1,062
BillSimpkins 2 weeks ago

So, What do you think sound engineering is? Is it about treating sound as electrical signals? About building musical...

replies: 33 views: 1,150
theblue1 2 weeks ago

So tried almost everything I thought I would like DSI OB6 DSI Prophet 6 Moog minimoog reissue Deepmind...

replies: 160 views: 7,190
slut_slut 2 weeks ago

I got a phone call about 9 pm last night. It was from someone looking for a recording studio. They had a very thick African...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 107 views: 7,909
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Got a panic call Sunday Morning 11:00 AM Do you still have my back ups? When were they done ? Date ? I don't know maybe 7 or...

replies: 1 views: 423
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

ive just been trying to get some info on the egg100 and i emailed munrosonic too ask for a broschure but as soon as i sent it a...

replies: 16 views: 1,683
Tim F 2 weeks ago

So much gear, so little time and yet you yack on? Fighting and squabbling over minutiae. How about you actually make...

John lennon
replies: 51 views: 1,192
John lennon 3 weeks ago
seangreene1974 3 weeks ago

So there are two major daws that do "full console workflow emulation." 1. Reason 2. Mixbus (32c) Why do none of...

replies: 10 views: 560
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

I heard the Walnut Steinway Grand recordings from Imperfect Samples and liked the sounds so much I ordered the 'complete'...

replies: 2 views: 429
JamesOnFlames 3 weeks ago

I know some of them do a good job..... did....(M.A) for example . I know I'm not paying for a service...and nobody asked...

replies: 1 views: 319
donsolo 3 weeks ago

I love food. Sorry world but I don’t have anything to contribute. I just want to eat and be happy. I will gain an infinite...

Desire Inspires
replies: 3 views: 311
Desire Inspires 4 weeks ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 565 views: 69,100
louis1 4 weeks ago

It's unbelievable. Slate has sent countless emails touting their commitment to finalizing FGX AAX, stating that they're committed...

replies: 227 views: 22,017
Agzilla 4 weeks ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search