The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 42,401
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I just got my SOS magazine. Looking through it reminded me that I would like to know who is buying all the high end gear the...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 14 views: 338
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Wondering how many have been left dangling by Kickstarter? My first purchase was two Guitar Wings, 3 years ago... for the first...

Rick Dalton
replies: 3 views: 125
D_T_Music 9 hours ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 356 views: 36,877
iangomes 13 hours ago

When my mastering studio was built in 1995 I had a wonderful retired carpenter doing the work. He and I spent the whole summer of...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 25 views: 711
DarkHelmet 1 day ago

Being in vacation, I probably played too much my folk guitar, yesterday, after a rather long abstinence period. Result : even the...

cubic13
replies: 7 views: 381
pencilextremist 1 day ago

There is the type who always posts how they have expensive gear or the more expensive gear is better than anything else. Which...

coolfog09
replies: 24 views: 992
badmark 2 days ago

Don't you just hate looking at vertical iPhone videos?? I like panoramic views. Comon people hold it sideways.

TVPostSound
replies: 17 views: 942
DarkHelmet 2 days ago

Anybody else in the USA or elsewhere not receive the October Print Edition as of today October 26? Ironically, I received an...

homestudioguy
replies: 2 views: 271
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

Playing a demo track to a friend... only response: "It isn't mastered yet or?" :facepalm: :lol: No single word about...

replies: 64 views: 2,356
dirtROBOT 4 days ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm at my wit's end. I bought quite a few sample libraries from them and the...

Saudade
replies: 5 views: 1,954
blyt 4 days ago

Writing this just to inform you that this guy doesn't comply to the orders he receives. Ordered two cabs on 31st dec 2008,...

Kaneepa
replies: 20 views: 13,278
DarkCide 5 days ago

I had a 4+ year old Apollo Twin die during a recording session. It no longer powers on, nothing. Extremely frustrating, but it...

bobpowerfan99
replies: 16 views: 1,522
psycho_monkey 6 days ago

- No charger when you buy a new iPhone. Apple claims you already got enough. - 250,- for 8GB RAM. (when it's even possible to...

The_Champ
replies: 12 views: 478
The_Champ 6 days ago

sorry. hope Pete the wizard picks this up. i have absolutely no idea what my computer is doing these days. it's gone completely...

ibtl
replies: 34 views: 971
mattiasnyc 6 days ago

Saw some back-and-forth in a recent thread about autotune bugs, and it seems like a lot of older guys in audio don't seem to get...

yep
replies: 14 views: 2,230
swafford 6 days ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 501 views: 23,420
robert82 6 days ago

Hi! So, I bought a 3 course bundle in October 2019, these are online only, no downloads (Mixing With Effects). However, the...

soulata
replies: 10 views: 2,007
pencilextremist 1 week ago

I ordered a new Boss TU-3W tuner pedal from a smaller online retailer, along with a few pedal cables. The pedal was in the...

m_b_b
replies: 7 views: 517
Benprogfuse 1 week ago

I have exactly one product from them, so I get all the emails. I jumped onto the bandwagon a little late, so perhaps I just don't...

elambo
replies: 4 views: 506
lovemonkey3833 1 week ago

I have a few 1U pieces of gear that need space to cool, but not a full 1U between each one. I just need half a space or so and...

ds11
replies: 6 views: 1,463
carbon 1 week ago
replies: 17 views: 1,125
theblue1 1 week ago

It's unbelievable. Slate has sent countless emails touting their commitment to finalizing FGX AAX, stating that they're committed...

elambo
replies: 229 views: 26,631
T_R_S 1 week ago

I purchased a Voodoo Labs Dingus from Chicago Music Exchange via Amazon. After opening the padded mailing envelope, I...

m_b_b
replies: 6 views: 500
JLast 1 week ago

Just for fun, which top charting song (from any decade) has the worse mix to you ? - This is not about songwriting so don't just...

invalidusername
replies: 35 views: 1,552
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I have been doing music with computers, and involved with related subjects since I am 10 or so years old. I used the first...

danderian
replies: 19 views: 4,123
doom64 2 weeks ago

Charlie Clouser is not being inducted into Rock & Roll hall of fame in...

TheOmegaShadow
replies: 23 views: 1,520
bill5 2 weeks ago

Installing a new mac today as my previous mac crashed. I cannot stress how much I miss the old days of software where you just...

santibanks
replies: 6 views: 518
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Every time i make a setup of simple hardware i think about why it has to be so complicated. We are leaving in 21-st century and...

Metasfera
replies: 1 views: 391
HerbDelux 2 weeks ago

I ordered these. Put them together. The wood split in multiple places because pilot holes were not pre-drilled. I had to guess on...

MSR74
replies: 11 views: 849
mlbchitown 2 weeks ago

People grip about Reverb/eBay well today it's Amazon Amazon is every charging me 40 cents to collect the tax - gee whiz!! it...

T_R_S
replies: 8 views: 691
Duardo 2 weeks ago

It isn't the first time that I stumble on this trap, sadly, and it's getting irritating : my last XLR cable purchase (Cordial),...

cubic13
replies: 11 views: 1,049
Metasfera 2 weeks ago

Well, thanks in part to my communications and media studies degree, I think it all stems back to the way broadcasting was...

te-problematique
replies: 49 views: 12,301
worstcaseontario 2 weeks ago

IMO, this is another explicit example of the B-rand fanaticism and negativity that has come to this forum recently. I call it...

string6theory
replies: 28 views: 1,279
kcearl 2 weeks ago

~~~ DISREGARD, FOUND HIM ~~~ There's a YouTube user named The Synthesizer Grouch that I've been trying to contact for a...

synthRodriguez
replies: 2 views: 499
synthRodriguez 3 weeks ago

or Monitroll/Monitroller Just a monitor controller with a cheeky name. Isnt there a Phonitor already?

mattias78
replies: 0 views: 488
mattias78 3 weeks ago

So, I submitted a copyright for a sound pack that I did WAY back in December of 2018. Just today I receive a denial notice...

Remedial
replies: 7 views: 1,113
bill5 3 weeks ago

The good news, is PA has a massive sale, which would allow me to get ProAudioDSP's DSM-3 for $30. Sale ends on the 5th it says....

JoeyM
replies: 3 views: 652
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

It's been a long/busy few months with a butt load of headaches from the ProTools side of things. Just one random thing after...

andersmv
replies: 8 views: 641
andersmv 3 weeks ago

An artist I work with was looking for recommendations for 251 clones, and Peluso was one that I told her to try out in her price...

time2mix.com
replies: 1 views: 795
wolvie 3 weeks ago

I feel like the last couple of weeks have been a real turning point for me with this whole new normal pandemic dystopia thing....

Local Man
replies: 6 views: 1,025
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 190 views: 17,757
JLast 3 weeks ago

I left a valuable vintage microphone with Tony Merrill of Stephen Paul Audio about 4 years ago and was given a repair estimate....

haasfx
replies: 126 views: 25,408
speerchucker 3 weeks ago

Yesterday I got phone calls from the IRS (SCAM) from Best Buys' Geek Squad (two calls) saying they were charging my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 25 views: 1,465
Synonym Music 3 weeks ago

California wildfires are raging. Chino is safe. Others are not. The Vanimal's Fire Report. Save the Tubes!

EveAnna Manley
replies: 14 views: 1,968
realtrance 4 weeks ago

Honest self-reflection of financial and emotional impact of a pandemie. Could belong to another thread but he speaks broadly...

omkar
replies: 0 views: 349
omkar 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search