The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 31,370
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 90 views: 11,840
JEK3 59 minutes ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 144 views: 72,508
ardis 5 hours ago

I've just spoken on the phone with James M, and his manager Alister. They both were annaturally rude and dishonest. They could...

Square1414
replies: 4 views: 466
Lunar Attic 5 hours ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 78 views: 2,620
Synth Guru 5 hours ago

I've just had a very unpleasant experience. Moan, moan, moan, moan. I wanted to buy a reasonable quality guitar for my 16yo...

stixstudios
replies: 3 views: 253
Thomas W. Bethe 9 hours ago

So, Ive talked with some of my colleagues, fellow producers (who are not djs), who produce electronic music on high quality...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 18 views: 760
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Nearly every other plugin company has installers that give you the choice to install the specific platform and bit (32 or 64) of...

doom64
replies: 0 views: 260
doom64 1 day ago

I've noticed musicians in the studio (and people on gearslutz) are obsessed with specific music related buzz words like...

GoldenBear
replies: 57 views: 1,497
theblue1 2 days ago

Yes They Are total Cashcow

Sleazy_Rider
replies: 38 views: 1,781
tymish 2 days ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 139 views: 4,906
Rob Ocelot 2 days ago

Evening all. Long time leecher of all the wise and not so wise words on this forum. The situation below has compelled me to...

LordBiscuit
replies: 2 views: 443
LordBiscuit 2 days ago

Coke, why is it that we like that burning sensation and then the feeling of thick mucus and a sweet taste on you lips. Why...

jwh1192
replies: 14 views: 912
esldude 2 days ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 84 views: 12,318
Biosynth 3 days ago

3.5mm connectors suck, I don't like them to begin with. Every issue I had with headphones was with this connector and I end up...

audiospecific
replies: 6 views: 582
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Does anyone else have a friend that they can't tell anything about any success you have in music because they immediately go...

Dysanfel
replies: 16 views: 1,229
pencilextremist 3 days ago

Miss Djax: "Nowadays being a record label is uploading tracks online and do social media stuff." "But the...

replies: 311 views: 10,141
Herr Weiss 4 days ago

Hi! Hope everything's going well, I really need to get this off my chest, any comment and/or input is of course very much...

spambot_2
replies: 6 views: 740
JoeyM 5 days ago

Hi guys, The most easy thing for me is to make a chorus with any number of virtual instruments. I loop a section: for example...

Radiussound
replies: 0 views: 72
Radiussound 6 days ago

So I've been a loyal black lion customer for over 10 years. I've never had an issue with any of their mods or products (of which...

Ben Dial
replies: 22 views: 1,043
stringbassist 1 week ago

When I see something I want to buy on Reverb, if the asking price isn't stupidly low I'll make a first offer that lets the seller...

Brent Hahn
replies: 15 views: 822
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Spent the last couple days editing and adding a drum groove to the clients song. Upon listening he decides that it needs to be...

Saxplayerz
replies: 2 views: 491
Saxplayerz 1 week ago

Ok way is it WAVES get such little love? They seem to be still quite popular and a have a place in most studios, so what is...

terrytee
replies: 76 views: 8,592
goom 1 week ago

This is the third Priority shipment - two that originated with me, 1 coming to me, that has taken 5 days or more. I shipped a...

swafford
replies: 5 views: 473
stimpe 1 week ago

Well TBF the real credit should go to Katie Bouman.

Mushy Mushy
replies: 17 views: 351
mattiasnyc 1 week ago
replies: 1,907 views: 182,186
Oscar Myer 1 week ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 609 views: 107,750
Breaks Dude 1 week ago

My first real "Moan Zone" thread!!! I'm curious... Is it just me or are there others out there that hate musicians as...

Chad Sterling
replies: 108 views: 19,808
hello people 1 week ago

grrr STOP IT!!! You have no right to teach anybody anything if you’re actively clipping the master bus in every single...

horseface
replies: 11 views: 1,060
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

I just want to share some really bad experiences I've had with Thomann. A couple of weeks ago I received some gear from their...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 67 views: 20,955
CarLofgren 1 week ago

How come it cost.99cents to dl a whole song and $2.50 to dl a 30 sec ringtone. I think it's crazy!!!!

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 2 views: 938
Bender412 2 weeks ago

So I bought one WA47... it had a horrible low rumbling noise that made it a non-starter. Sent it back. Then a friend of mine got...

hookbox
replies: 22 views: 2,073
Darius1 2 weeks ago

Bought a synth off reverb today and got an unpleasant suprise during checkout of an extra 115 bux on top of the sold price. Not...

Syntheseyez
replies: 136 views: 3,989
UKtotalitarians 2 weeks ago

Attached is the list of "Must Have Mics" Musicians Friend has put together... I'm dumbfounded. I don't even know where...

Ben Dial
replies: 4 views: 580
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago

Tried shopping at Home Depot or a Target lately? I did. I forgot we are in 2019. Go into a FedX to mail a package? Go to a food...

carlheinz
replies: 13 views: 720
joelpatterson 3 weeks ago

Dismakers and others now have a 50 disc minimum order. For years I have done 10. Now if I want discs I need to pay twice as much....

soundchaserxyz
replies: 2 views: 432
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Does anyone else cringe when they see pic's of a studio filled with Behringer stuff? Don't get me wrong, i don't hate...

Monk u
replies: 7 views: 1,184
AfterViewer 3 weeks ago

I had to shred a lot of old personal and business checks from the 1990s. The one thing that I noticed is that if you compare...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 539
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

I'm beeing shown Waves CLA MixHub video infront of every second video I watch on YouTube. I already have voted thumbs down...

PistolP
replies: 5 views: 842
PistolP 3 weeks ago
replies: 11 views: 894
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I heard a rumor that Avid is raising their prices on HDX, MTRX, and S6 between 10-22% starting March 8. I'm wondering if anyone...

CDW
replies: 3 views: 1,071
TexasCat 3 weeks ago

Who knows this company or who has ordered one of his products? I ordered and paid a Pie Comp over 3 month ago. I got the info...

Tom F
replies: 41 views: 5,003
Jack P 3 weeks ago

Sorry if this is a bit rant-y, I’m just very curious if anyone knows the actual rough cost of this stuff. I’m sure others in...

jml designs
replies: 22 views: 1,190
jml designs 4 weeks ago

Saw some back-and-forth in a recent thread about autotune bugs, and it seems like a lot of older guys in audio don't seem to get...

yep
replies: 10 views: 1,066
Philter 4 weeks ago

random box

Don Solaris
replies: 12 views: 238
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search