The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 35,744
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, for much of the last two decades I've been hoping for the widespread adoption of a pre-indexed average-loudness-leveling...

theblue1
replies: 5 views: 534
theblue1 7 hours ago

GAS is flaring up again, meaning some gear is on its way out. More precisely, guitar stuff is out as I'm going back to the...

DesolationBlvd
replies: 17 views: 598
DesolationBlvd 12 hours ago

Bought a tube off of ebay yesterday. An old Mesa tube. Of this make/model, there are 0 on Reverb, and two on ebay. I bought one...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 8 views: 438
tkr 21 hours ago

I am no Behringer hater. I am very happy they are releasing new old synths and their own designs. But it seems all their...

cake100
replies: 39 views: 2,214
thatizright 1 day ago

I noticed there's a pattern of how B posts appear on the main electronic music instrument forum. They almost disappear daytime...

SouvlakiSpace
replies: 1 views: 423
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

This has to be the absolute worst company in existence as far as customer service is concerned. I bought their bundle tues and...

JOliver
replies: 14 views: 487
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 153 views: 18,592
ardis 1 day ago

Dunno if this is already posted here? Anyway, nice move UAD. UAD Owes Us An Apology For The Voice Of God / VOG - YouTube

Supersatan
replies: 177 views: 30,455
Eigenwert 2 days ago

Moog just announced the cancellation of Moogfest citing logistical reasons (link). Does anyone know anything else beyond the...

bucketsofcake
replies: 120 views: 6,014
stimpe 2 days ago

Hey all, While looking for some good mixing/mastering plugins and searching non-stop for comparisons, like “UAD vs Waves” or...

amirgelman
replies: 38 views: 2,943
hellohead 4 days ago

Hi! Hope it won't be inappropriate to ask this. I've been trying to educate myself in audio for the past few months and recently...

nightoul
replies: 1 views: 217
husker 4 days ago

Hi. I’m looking for help - any useful advice gladly received. This summer in early July, I sent my Behringer XR18 to...

mashtup
replies: 2 views: 290
mashtup 6 days ago

I have had mostly good experiences on reverb.com but their support is not good. For the last four weeks I have been trying to get...

gminorcoles
replies: 40 views: 2,406
Delmarva 1 week ago

Let's say it : I could (and probably should) have changed my DAW with all the softs that I use for a more up-to-date and better...

cubic13
replies: 16 views: 1,491
cubic13 1 week ago

Does anyone else have a friend that they can't tell anything about any success you have in music because they immediately go...

Dysanfel
replies: 29 views: 2,197
pencilextremist 1 week ago

There are always a number of polarising threads and comments about a certain company going around and cloning vintage equipment,...

markodarko
replies: 169 views: 4,080
mat1 1 week ago

Never seen this coming, Im dealing with a business partner who developed overnight schizophrenia and Dementia, IV been using...

Jaybird
replies: 9 views: 554
Bushman 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
12tone 1 week ago

To all of those people who claim something sound like a VST, I wonder if this is confirmation bias, or simply outright lying?

tweekyboo
replies: 6 views: 773
theblue1 1 week ago

Right... I have a great live recording of an old band I was in, recorded straight down on to DAT in 48Mhz. Thing is, the mix...

Dailymc
replies: 10 views: 1,316
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

See this article https://aristake.com/post/AB5 and this one...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 20 views: 1,333
raggedman 1 week ago

Some people don't seem to care, but I am starting to not like analog the more I listen here's why: +Easy to break the sound...

Limb BoY
replies: 240 views: 18,480
ignorantape 1 week ago

"Under the Influence" on Netflix - I need a guitar caddy. This is a great film, btw. Gave me a whole new...

Me_Likey
replies: 59 views: 4,763
ignorantape 1 week ago

Heavy Satire Warning Are you surprised, tired or amused by how often references to acustica audio pop up in utterly unrelated...

consnyc
replies: 5 views: 880
doom64 1 week ago

I am so exhausted by Avid and Protools. The subscription service makes zero sense for DAWs. The cost is way too much. It's...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 29 views: 2,709
jojoB3 1 week ago
replies: 404 views: 42,555
softwareguy 1 week ago

Relevant to the newly announced Waves 11. It seems to be the norm but why should plugin companies charge for bug...

OK1
replies: 44 views: 3,024
mattrixx 2 weeks ago

Am I the only one who hates that there is no chance to get RRPs or estimated prices for pro audio gear? For each and every item...

tenderboy
replies: 2 views: 326
tenderboy 2 weeks ago

I have used Apogee Rosetta 800, RME 9652 and Dangerous D Box for many years. I loved the sound I obtained on each session. A...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 395
andersmv 2 weeks ago

I actually own a Sherman Filterbank 2. I thought it was more of a distortion-box (I obviously haven't used it much). Could you...

studio460
replies: 38 views: 422
Don Solaris 2 weeks ago

Why does it seem that the professional photography industry has not been "devalued" with the digital age like audio...

Nonlinear
replies: 23 views: 1,544
badmark 2 weeks ago

Most Aussies would know this song. Many years ago and it still sounds nice. Why can't I get this sort of sound or similar? I'm...

stixstudios
replies: 1 views: 416
Fay Smearing 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,925 views: 189,454
Macky 3 weeks ago

I don't know if any one else here has has as bad of an experience, or in this case, lack of, with presonus tech support. I've...

bobx
replies: 20 views: 5,068
Keepintime 3 weeks ago

Well Today a gentleman from the Musician’s Friend company sent me an email and made a noble gesture .. they delivered my...

Xcarnation
replies: 11 views: 1,751
monkeyxx 3 weeks ago

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 137 views: 17,360
ardis 3 weeks ago

A funny video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Rhh_4GZmU

rcprod
replies: 2 views: 575
Desire Inspires 3 weeks ago

In my experience SOUNDROP is very very BAD! I have not choose it, but after Wix music have finished the online distribution,...

fonorecord
replies: 4 views: 2,437
stimpe 3 weeks ago

I was trying to return a defective sm58 to the 'Pro Audio' dept at Guitar Center the other day...here's the conversation: me-...

BlueRadio
replies: 1,897 views: 467,673
rcprod 3 weeks ago

So... I teach at a university so I see the most disgusting of all the inner circles. Music professors in academia are perhaps...

spiderman
replies: 50 views: 6,761
theblue1 4 weeks ago

Reverb.com is great until you get a defective piece of gear and a clueless seller. So...I bought a DBX tube pre, advertised as in...

Rob Coates
replies: 9 views: 1,219
Plush 4 weeks ago

So after having the new Focusrite Gen 2 Scarlet 2i4 for a few months, I decided to upgrade my interface as Focusrite drivers were...

lwstudios
replies: 22 views: 2,980
jaronimo 4 weeks ago

I'm 25. Started producing/writing/making music at 15. I know I can do it to completion, but then why do I get severe anxiety and...

musicisfun
replies: 13 views: 1,278
BeerCheeseNPolka 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search