The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 28,041
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Kordbot...cheaply made, design rip-off of Nektar P series keyboards. Over-priced garbage, and you won't get any real support...

TRSC
replies: 6 views: 648
mynameisbrian 19 minutes ago
replies: 1,846 views: 174,212
oudplayer 5 hours ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 298 views: 23,235
joshuanaconda 8 hours ago

Anyone notice that almost everything on Sweetwater has a cancer warning now? Maybe I'll luck out and get some kind of mutation...

ArtFluids
replies: 31 views: 1,092
Chill___Bro 23 hours ago

I have been using the Saffire Pro 40 for years, never had a problem with it. Connecting my PS4 and M3 synthesizer on the optical...

palamosteliaro
replies: 15 views: 853
apoehler 1 day ago

Seems like more and more lately, people I regularly exchange emails with -- clients, vendors, collaborators, etc. -- aren't...

Brent Hahn
replies: 31 views: 589
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

I grew up in the 80s, went to college in the early 90s, so a lot of music from that era has always been special to me. However,...

aligak
replies: 9 views: 609
esldude 3 days ago

Pro Tools M-Powered and LE is rank crippleware, forcing one to buy the "Music Production Toolkit 2" and the...

Larry Mal
replies: 50 views: 3,364
norfolk martin 3 days ago

I have gotten three phone calls in the past week from someone wanting to tell me that because of "my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 34 views: 1,442
norfolk martin 3 days ago

My god I have been asking and dreaming of this for so long! Why aren’t companies seeing the need for small/high quality...

Providence
replies: 17 views: 639
psycho_monkey 4 days ago

I do, do, do not get it. "Oh What A Night" & "Don't Stop Believing" & "Can You Feel The Love...

joelpatterson
replies: 95 views: 3,419
mcmike 4 days ago

Is anyone else frustrated with DAW controller design? :facepalm: I must be missing something or maybe just in a tiny minority,...

mortalsphere
replies: 4 views: 397
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

As an American I really wish that our Television networks would support actual real musical talent like they do with BBC PROM...

jmcecil
replies: 5 views: 397
boombapdame 6 days ago

this made me think ... you too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII&frags=pl%2Cwn

TonStrom
replies: 601 views: 13,280
f33 1 week ago

Does the mouth noise of any of the NPR broadcasters annoy anyone? I'm in the Dallas area, so maybe it's just the local station...

fuzzrhythm
replies: 26 views: 8,540
AfterViewer 1 week ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 139 views: 67,548
ardis 1 week ago

Hail brothers! I'm trying to find the midi demo songs for the first version of Native Instruments B4 (not B4 II) but I...

CurveOne
replies: 0 views: 214
CurveOne 1 week ago

So I got this email from a deejay (in the old sense), saying she had this internet radio show she wanted to play one of my songs...

Brent Hahn
replies: 16 views: 615
JoeyM 1 week ago

Im so disappointed in my touchbar MacBook Pro. My first pro recording rig was on a 08 Mac Pro and it was a beast! I did have to...

Nielsbeard
replies: 16 views: 1,499
Nielsbeard 1 week ago

The musician closes the deal on the $200 guitar. The loser, failing on the $6000, boasts on his way down. The lonely musician...

dsetto
replies: 22 views: 1,049
Reptil 1 week ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 121 views: 11,279
altSonik 1 week ago

Do NOT buy anything from these folks. I'm now out $400 for an amp I ordered Feb 11: I didn't hear anything for about a month,...

libcrypt
replies: 18 views: 12,683
shevy98 1 week ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 18 views: 1,492
vincentvangogo 1 week ago

Hi, it's been 2 years unfortunately so I can't do anything about it. The problem is with me, I trust people, and this seller has...

TNM
replies: 3 views: 673
TNM 1 week ago

Please don't email 12 times in 2 hours asking me the same question over & over I got your first email and I will respond when...

T_R_S
replies: 12 views: 569
esldude 1 week ago

I’m not going to pretend anybody here likes me. In fact I’m gonna give lots of people here reason to hate me... Yes you...

Hollowman9
replies: 365 views: 10,518
Hollowman9 1 week ago

Just wondering if this syndrome is in fact INCURABLE?!?!?!? Are there ANY known "treatments" to slow the progress of...

digitalanarchist
replies: 87 views: 7,382
coolname6 2 weeks ago

Over the years of getting interfaces, which some work fine then they are not good after so many days, months, or a few years. So...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 8 views: 920
evosilica 2 weeks ago

hey yo...you don't fade tv tracks :facepalm::facepalm:

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 520
theblue1 2 weeks ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 346 views: 8,842
maisonvague 3 weeks ago

I see anti-iLok comments all over this board, but nothing that explains WHY everyone hates the company. I could understand...

Mazrak
replies: 172 views: 16,609
badmark 3 weeks ago

Is it me or does everything HUM? My fridge, my TV, my PS4, my Laptop, my DAW, my oven, things outside. WHY? I shop in...

BlackBackDrop
replies: 8 views: 514
theblue1 3 weeks ago
replies: 39 views: 5,895
Jaybird 3 weeks ago

So, I'm pretty new to all this stuff and before ever even considering a piece of kit I want review- one that always pops up is...

flybeereligion
replies: 132 views: 11,923
doorknocker 3 weeks ago

First off, please use a real 1176 and not a clone when you're trying to compare something emulating an original. Secondly,...

gas hoarder
replies: 2 views: 649
TheLastByte 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search