The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,326
Views: 2,326
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 31,821
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Hi, I guess it's US based. So how do native English speakers pronounce "gearslutz"? Where is "lutz"...

marco_well
replies: 4 views: 199
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

Got a call from a potential client about 8 pm on Tuesday night. He wanted to know about prices for mastering. I told him what our...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 171
Thomas W. Bethe 19 hours ago

im sorry if im posting this in the wrong place. but I have owned a pair of a7xs for about 6 years now. About 1 year ago i noticed...

dumpydoctor
replies: 0 views: 152
dumpydoctor 1 day ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 470 views: 42,525
Tunetiger 1 day ago

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 122 views: 13,725
dj.anti.matter 1 day ago

My first real "Moan Zone" thread!!! I'm curious... Is it just me or are there others out there that hate musicians as...

Chad Sterling
replies: 114 views: 20,755
Doc Mixwell 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Dudo 2 days ago

Evening all. Long time leecher of all the wise and not so wise words on this forum. The situation below has compelled me to...

LordBiscuit
replies: 4 views: 770
Subverter 2 days ago

Hey Gear Slutz, I just want to report a situation that I, and another slutz, have experienced with Korby Audio. Tracy Korby...

daleh
replies: 17 views: 2,538
pqlior 2 days ago

So there. Clue's in the title of the thread. Is it just me? Still not loving it. Steals stuff I want to keep. Fcuk em.

Karloff70
replies: 35 views: 1,225
Karloff70 2 days ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 146 views: 5,981
ionian 3 days ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 90 views: 3,868
Synthmaven 3 days ago

I bought the native power pack 6 months ago and when i broke my iLok and got a new one all the plugins just stopped working i...

bartholomewpro
replies: 86 views: 6,580
ungeeignet 4 days ago

So I bought one WA47... it had a horrible low rumbling noise that made it a non-starter. Sent it back. Then a friend of mine got...

hookbox
replies: 25 views: 2,508
TheLastByte 6 days ago

Hey all, While looking for some good mixing/mastering plugins and searching non-stop for comparisons, like “UAD vs Waves” or...

amirgelman
replies: 26 views: 1,079
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

For about 2 months I have not been plagued by stupid robo calls or calls from people wanting to sell me stuff or wanting to...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 485
HerbDelux 1 week ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 612 views: 108,651
kevinp 1 week ago

I’m sure this has been covered many times in many forums here & otherwise. Might not be the correct sub forum but let’s...

maccadoolie
replies: 40 views: 1,674
BlackBackDrop 1 week ago

Nearly every other plugin company has installers that give you the choice to install the specific platform and bit (32 or 64) of...

doom64
replies: 2 views: 595
Funny Cat 1 week ago

I am getting sick to the teeth of theses "sales" from all plugin makers!!! One buys a plugin, only to get a mail a...

Elevteros
replies: 2 views: 438
Elevteros 1 week ago
replies: 291 views: 31,600
Zyzygis 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Sqye 2 weeks ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,329 views: 449,136
doorknocker 2 weeks ago

Does anyone else have a friend that they can't tell anything about any success you have in music because they immediately go...

Dysanfel
replies: 27 views: 1,674
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago

I was about to vacuum the carpet and felt a sharp sliver in my toe grrr Can't pick it out, but any step I make it's a sharp...

JoeyM
replies: 9 views: 501
foxwaves 2 weeks ago

Hey guys Posting here as a last resort really. Bought the basic version of the beautiful Braunschweig Upright Piano a couple...

weirdfishee
replies: 243 views: 42,234
Keith123 2 weeks ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 146 views: 73,649
Dave.R 2 weeks ago

When I see something I want to buy on Reverb, if the asking price isn't stupidly low I'll make a first offer that lets the seller...

Brent Hahn
replies: 19 views: 1,263
yep 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,910 views: 183,250
noiseflaw 2 weeks ago

Just had a laptop stolen out of a client's studio on a coffee break. There were 51 iLok licenses activated on that machine....

Teej
replies: 5 views: 561
Teej 3 weeks ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 21 views: 2,120
miscend 3 weeks ago

This is the third Priority shipment - two that originated with me, 1 coming to me, that has taken 5 days or more. I shipped a...

swafford
replies: 10 views: 844
swafford 3 weeks ago

I've noticed musicians in the studio (and people on gearslutz) are obsessed with specific music related buzz words like...

GoldenBear
replies: 61 views: 1,996
tymish 3 weeks ago

Coke, why is it that we like that burning sensation and then the feeling of thick mucus and a sweet taste on you lips. Why...

jwh1192
replies: 15 views: 1,182
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

3.5mm connectors suck, I don't like them to begin with. Every issue I had with headphones was with this connector and I end up...

audiospecific
replies: 7 views: 819
TVPostSound 3 weeks ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 220 views: 7,852
pip-le-fou 3 weeks ago

I've just had a very unpleasant experience. Moan, moan, moan, moan. I wanted to buy a reasonable quality guitar for my 16yo...

stixstudios
replies: 5 views: 534
swafford 3 weeks ago

I've noticed that things have seemed very quiet at Modal lately, and the 002 and 008 seem to be mostly unavailable (I think Kraft...

Robonaut
replies: 120 views: 10,504
miscend 4 weeks ago

I've just spoken on the phone with James M, and his manager Alister. They both were annaturally rude and dishonest. They could...

Square1414
replies: 4 views: 682
Lunar Attic 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search