The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 27,606
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I'm pretty new to all this stuff and before ever even considering a piece of kit I want review- one that always pops up is...

flybeereligion
replies: 130 views: 11,102
ardis 41 minutes ago

Over the years of getting interfaces, which some work fine then they are not good after so many days, months, or a few years. So...

DrAudiospecific
replies: 1 views: 270
TheLastByte 6 hours ago

First off, please use a real 1176 and not a clone when you're trying to compare something emulating an original. Secondly,...

gas hoarder
replies: 2 views: 421
TheLastByte 6 hours ago

Hi, it's been 2 years unfortunately so I can't do anything about it. The problem is with me, I trust people, and this seller has...

TNM
replies: 2 views: 273
TheLastByte 6 hours ago

this made me think ... you too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII&frags=pl%2Cwn

TonStrom
replies: 626 views: 11,555
newguy1 13 hours ago

I grew up in the 80s, went to college in the early 90s, so a lot of music from that era has always been special to me. However,...

aligak
replies: 5 views: 232
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

I have gotten three phone calls in the past week from someone wanting to tell me that because of "my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 16 views: 725
swafford 1 day ago

I wonder whether anyone else finds the current PRS gender-equality project to persuade festivals to book artists on the basis of...

PeteGJ
replies: 380 views: 7,862
PeteGJ 2 days ago

I don't know if any one else here has has as bad of an experience, or in this case, lack of, with presonus tech support. I've...

bobx
replies: 19 views: 4,220
shanabit 3 days ago

Buy Drum Machines | eBay The first 500 items are all guitar stuff from a seller called havetop<#>

Nisei
replies: 1 views: 246
adrianww 3 days ago

I do, do, do not get it. "Oh What A Night" & "Don't Stop Believing" & "Can You Feel The Love...

joelpatterson
replies: 93 views: 2,985
boombapdame 4 days ago

I'm just wondering as I've listened to Tidal religiously for a few years now (streams FLACS). And I can definitely hear and...

Musickiks
replies: 7 views: 485
theblue1 4 days ago

For information, this is my complaint as a Maschine User: MASCHINE have an horrible DAW integration. I am extremely unhappy...

Kristyan
replies: 16 views: 3,005
Avesepe 4 days ago

I submitted my 1 star review yesterday, and read all 5 other 1 star reviews. Today I went to see if mine was published and there...

Doctorgun
replies: 138 views: 15,718
JGM 4 days ago

I run a small mastering/restoration business and a local video production company in a small college town. In the 23 years we...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 8 views: 756
ardis 5 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 602 views: 101,184
WildOlive 6 days ago

ive just been trying to get some info on the egg100 and i emailed munrosonic too ask for a broschure but as soon as i sent it a...

djwaxxy
replies: 17 views: 2,230
funkycam 6 days ago

I have been using the Saffire Pro 40 for years, never had a problem with it. Connecting my PS4 and M3 synthesizer on the optical...

palamosteliaro
replies: 10 views: 513
psycho_monkey 6 days ago

Bought a new Digimax FS from Sweetwater. I hooked it up and didn't like the sound of the convertors. I called my sales guy and...

RBowlin
replies: 85 views: 12,405
Bender412 1 week ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 342 views: 8,345
mpresev 1 week ago

Looks like maybe physical media you actually can own forever still seems to be the best course of action. Can your music be...

ionian
replies: 2 views: 514
psycho_monkey 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
adamj31 1 week ago

Looks like the bright folks at the EU are at it again. Not only...

cake100
replies: 20 views: 1,437
FFTW 1 week ago

In case anyone is interested, today the EU Parliament passed a proposal to reform copyright law. So now it heads to...

Swing
replies: 2 views: 437
Swing 1 week ago

Good morning, I'm new to gearslutz, sorry if I'm posting in a wrong section. I'm in the music industry as a producer and I'm...

james.johnson
replies: 4 views: 705
james.johnson 1 week ago

That's right! You've got these so called synthesizer manufacturers selling junk again and calling it something new. Take that...

SWardle
replies: 23 views: 1,151
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I've held off on posting this but I here I go. AVOID ADVANCED MUSICAL ELECTRONICS They were ok 10-20 years ago.Not...

carlheinz
replies: 10 views: 3,832
Infa 2 weeks ago

Over the past 20 years I have never had ebay decide a case in my favor. Bunch of times I was screwed over for $50 and $60 and not...

Jaybird
replies: 2 views: 348
Jaybird 2 weeks ago

Well I came home with girlfreind. And it was a bit chilly so i turned on the heat. So I heard sounds from the walls and the...

spektor
replies: 6 views: 528
spektor 2 weeks ago

Do they even have tech support? I know they do but no one ever picks up. Why do you have keep authorizing each time you update a...

sopre
replies: 12 views: 1,956
Origon 2 weeks ago

Telefunken intro a GT-55 look alike tube mic R-F-T AK47 with power supply and shock mount that look awefully like it's M16. So I...

cuby
replies: 92 views: 10,246
paulears 2 weeks ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 15 views: 1,174
theblue1 2 weeks ago

It's like ten thousands spoons, when all you need is a knife - Alanis Morrisette

FreshProduce
replies: 25 views: 1,467
FreshProduce 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
ShadowAMD 2 weeks ago

18xxxx (??) What, someone carved out the rest of the numbers?

Don Solaris
replies: 106 views: 1,158
rezoneight 2 weeks ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

markodarko
replies: 392 views: 7,984
monomer 2 weeks ago

Apparently NI leaked themselves accidentally, which someone discovered and posted about in the NI forums earlier this month....

skira
replies: 49 views: 7,500
foamboy 2 weeks ago

The term EDM is very frustrating to many of us. I don't know about my fellow slutz but we need to bury this term deep under the...

queensandkings
replies: 98 views: 7,594
jj88 2 weeks ago

Not exactly a moan but it didn't seem to fit any other category. Being a member of this forum and reading posts everyday this...

theillusionist
replies: 4 views: 824
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago

Damn. gruudgegruudgegruudge It happened fairly recently that I met this wannabe producer guy, currently a professional...

spambot_2
replies: 14 views: 1,256
Synonym Music 2 weeks ago

As someone with a passion for music and synthesizers, I often browse and watch youtube video's for mostly music and synthesizer...

BassX
replies: 57 views: 1,923
theblue1 2 weeks ago

Here is what I do. I have a job that is not music related. I work this job for 40 to 45 hours a week. During that time i...

Mimmos Username
replies: 18 views: 1,186
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Is anyone else aware of this? This not only negatively impacts Moog Music, but every synth manufacturer in the U.S. 25% Tariff...

Necron 99
replies: 202 views: 7,873
Necron 99 3 weeks ago

I need to vent in the most humble way .... Is is really so hard to find a 14x10 or 14x12 Yamaha Recording Custom tom? Pre...

DanBNE
replies: 0 views: 378
DanBNE 3 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 274 views: 19,279
joshuanaconda 4 weeks ago

No, I’m not talking about the ones my wife uses, but my kids toys....gooof Seriously, WTF ? Anyone else notice that a lot of...

stinkyfingers
replies: 4 views: 588
Madde 4 weeks ago

I just want to share some really bad experiences I've had with Thomann. A couple of weeks ago I received some gear from their...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 65 views: 19,725
shadrin 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search