The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 28,851
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 313 views: 27,311
bainmack 39 minutes ago

My brother and I have been playing music for many years, recording and writing songs since the late 1980's. We amassed a ton...

mr. torture
replies: 3 views: 138
Bonzo4880 1 hour ago

Just checking if others have this problem as well; I have a SE X1 mic with the rubberlike paint. Now the paint seems to soften...

CAT5
replies: 1 views: 66
ljefe 1 hour ago

Yesterday i was doing some audio work for a young college aged student. I remarked that about a week ago I was having problems...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 47 views: 1,726
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

Two weeks ago I started having problems with Samplitude Pro X2. I could not access the program and when I did it was not working...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 91
Thomas W. Bethe 9 hours ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 466 views: 38,155
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Me: Hi - I currently own abc and will be moving to a new machine. The purchase I made was a while ago, paypal trans ID: xyz What...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 1 views: 246
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

Unless I'm missing something, prices on Ebay and Reverb for certain synths seem to have spiked last few months. Did prices for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 89 views: 4,448
EofN 2 days ago

I went to the samash store in new haven ct. well the salesmen aka wanna a be producer was trying to convince me that i should get...

cmbsounds
replies: 115 views: 13,785
Doc Mixwell 4 days ago

Any of y'all have Dish Network? Then you don't have HBO anymore, and you haven't had it for a while. Turns out that AT&T...

Brent Hahn
replies: 8 views: 392
esldude 4 days ago

After the failure of Receptor and the take over of KVRAUDIO, it's all been down hiill from there. I'm sure a lot of...

sir shire
replies: 17 views: 1,392
sir shire 5 days ago

Fellow Slutz, For the record, I own a pile of Neumann mics and hate Donald Trump. At President George H. Bush's funeral...

Timothy Powell
replies: 7 views: 483
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Those plugins you migh have bought from someone else thinking "who knows someday I might want to sell them" now have no...

madouvit
replies: 3 views: 481
madouvit 5 days ago

I am currently banned from posting on Facebook for three days, because I had the nerve to refer to Edgar Winters iconic seventies...

jammiedodger666
replies: 4 views: 449
e6400ultra 5 days ago

Hi guys, This is my first post, but I've been browsing and consulting the boards for a while :) I'm working on this school...

Tessa
replies: 6 views: 2,392
Dequadix 6 days ago

I heard the Walnut Steinway Grand recordings from Imperfect Samples and liked the sounds so much I ordered the 'complete'...

MaxDM
replies: 3 views: 770
matt9b 1 week ago

This was put into affect Summer 2008. I'll let you judge for yourself. It's an odd scale. At most colleges, A = 4.0. But then...

NorseHorse
replies: 89 views: 24,062
doom64 1 week ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 123 views: 8,309
Doc No 1 week ago

Trying to identify synths used on this one Model 500 - the passage ok its made in 1992 - my ears are telling me : however its...

ajscent
replies: 88 views: 2,083
beroski 1 week ago

OK, I am probably calling out some fellow GS participants, but dang it, they deserve it. I set up a number of auctions on eBay...

doncaparker
replies: 3 views: 343
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I purchased Waves Diamond for $349 just about 3 1/2 years ago. When my motherboard failed, I replaced it and I was given a new...

Psy_Trance
replies: 136 views: 4,949
onewire 1 week ago

Is anyone else sick and tired of seeing newbies beg for ways to imitate their favorite artists? Be an artist and come up with...

FreshProduce
replies: 13 views: 674
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

In the for what it's worth information category. Guitar Center, Once on a Precipice, Is Now Opening New Stores – Rolling...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 8 views: 780
rboy 1 week ago

Why don't they put better converters in more budget audio interfaces when it costs like $50 or less per converter (Ebay...

lucasmusic
replies: 0 views: 322
lucasmusic 1 week ago

So the award-winning novel "American Musical Supply vs American Horror Supply" returns in this second installment,...

traxkeyzvox
replies: 23 views: 9,166
mirawho 1 week ago

I am happy my city picks up the leaves from our yards in the fall. Unfortunately it is a very noisy operation that goes on for...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 41 views: 1,730
Zaphod Betamax 1 week ago

Hi Y'all, I just bought a used piece from forum member through the classifieds. Sent Paypal on Monday, then he went silent- no...

BigBlackWolf
replies: 1 views: 379
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Well Today a gentleman from the Musician’s Friend company sent me an email and made a noble gesture .. they delivered my...

Xcarnation
replies: 7 views: 796
monkeyxx 1 week ago

what are peoples view on this? for? against? is the world going to change?

Preston135
replies: 5 views: 495
e6400ultra 1 week ago

I hope this post is not out-of-line here. I'm searching for people to join my crusade! I have been engaged in a long and...

delavagus
replies: 182 views: 11,265
Duardo 1 week ago

"Could of.." instead of "could have.." Please stop, have seen this a lot on the forum the last year or two....

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 33 views: 1,046
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 249 views: 12,087
joshuanaconda 2 weeks ago

Anyone notice that almost everything on Sweetwater has a cancer warning now? Maybe I'll luck out and get some kind of mutation...

ArtFluids
replies: 37 views: 1,852
ionian 2 weeks ago

Now days clients seem to think that because they can get something delivered by Amazon in two days or check their bank balances...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 9 views: 679
gramps 2 weeks ago

So my fathers birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I'm still not sure how to get him what I want to get him. My father...

joe_04_04
replies: 8 views: 1,423
adrianww 2 weeks ago

I have native instruments 12 What do you guys think? I feel like Native Instruments sounds are so crappy and barely...

stefjack1000
replies: 25 views: 1,324
Captain 8 2 weeks ago

As per thread title I've got to get this off my chest. I am absolutely sick to the back teeth reading snarky, snide and...

TonyToot
replies: 105 views: 2,785
SonicBern 2 weeks ago

I got an email for 15% discount from GuitarCenter. Cool. Then I went to their site and read the fine print. I wasn't sure if I...

Slug1
replies: 7 views: 1,453
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 68 views: 8,081
knave101 2 weeks ago

Title says it all. Its been a year since i finished a song or felt inspiration or hunger and I really been looking for a excuse...

boomer81
replies: 13 views: 822
theblue1 2 weeks ago

I have to replace my central air and heating system in my home which will cost over $6,000. I'm not a happy camper.

Jason rocks
replies: 8 views: 635
shalimo 2 weeks ago

The Fires

It's probably not news to a lot of you that Malibu and Ventura County are on fire. But you may not know that up in the boonies,...

Brent Hahn
replies: 53 views: 1,534
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I shipped two packages from ebay to an address in UK to a person who was supposed to bring the goods to me when visiting me. But...

Don Solaris
replies: 6 views: 398
The Byre 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
xXGreenXx90 3 weeks ago

I'm DEFINITELY NOT naming names. This is just a general note to remind people be smart and think critically, because there are...

b11
replies: 38 views: 1,561
boombapdame 3 weeks ago

Never buy anything from these people - Rec&Play Services I've been robbed of almost 6.000 euros and more than 2 years of...

belairstudio
replies: 4 views: 1,243
nephew312 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago
replies: 1,904 views: 178,317
The Byre 3 weeks ago

As someone with a passion for music and synthesizers, I often browse and watch youtube video's for mostly music and synthesizer...

BassX
replies: 67 views: 2,561
theblue1 3 weeks ago

was up on thursday ..pretty empty both in exhibitors and people on the floor..biggest draw was kids at the "mixing with the...

Sigma
replies: 112 views: 7,250
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search