The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 41,654
Whitecat 24th April 2013

As I am having to work from home I thought I would shell out on a top of the range DELL so I had something fast and...

SLiC
replies: 1 views: 102
HerbDelux 3 hours ago

Miss Djax: "Nowadays being a record label is uploading tracks online and do social media stuff." "But the...

replies: 321 views: 14,471
elegentdrum 6 hours ago

Effective August 4th. Up from 3.5 , that’s not huge, but it’s not minor either.

DStep ATL
replies: 476 views: 11,964
wentzelitis 8 hours ago

I can´t believe that on top that Izotope software being not updated to 64 bits, their authorization system sucks. I have an...

HansMues
replies: 43 views: 2,630
Ran_ks 17 hours ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 265 views: 29,505
Noa 19 hours ago

How is this not criminal?

dfghdhr
replies: 42 views: 2,321
JayTee4303 1 day ago

... I cringe. I guess it's okay if you know them personally. And my wife does it so I have to put up with it, even though she...

Brent Hahn
replies: 11 views: 459
Fay Smearing 2 days ago

I think it is so stupid Roland came up a proprietary standard like "R-BUS" and left out the industry standard...

musicbydesign
replies: 13 views: 2,261
UnderTheStairs 2 days ago

I am posting this story here to help anyone avoid the hell I am going through with a fraudulent seller (and to vent thank...

joseconde
replies: 6 views: 530
Synonym Music 3 days ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 29 views: 4,859
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

Hi guys, I quit smoking weed about 5 weeks ago for a job and everything is cool except my creativity feels like its gone. I...

varun213
replies: 80 views: 9,225
suzspiegs 4 days ago

Thank you for the special vouchers Plugin Alliance. You stipulate a minimum spend for redeeming the vouchers which are always a...

screentan
replies: 3 views: 888
screentan 4 days ago

I ordered these. Put them together. The wood split in multiple places because pilot holes were not pre-drilled. I had to guess on...

MSR74
replies: 7 views: 240
MSR74 4 days ago

Please allow me to vent a little here about a few software companies that are still living in the dinosaur ages of software...

Sayat Nova
replies: 0 views: 288
Sayat Nova 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 5 days ago

Ahhh...the moan zone...exactly where I belong. Seems like the transition here on GS is almost complete- the studio owners are...

slaphappy
replies: 84 views: 6,388
coffeecup77 6 days ago

Ok, so, the Realhomerecording.com guy’s YouTube channel shows up in my YouTube feed and I occasionally will click and see what...

bgood
replies: 10 views: 1,583
TS-12 1 week ago

Is this microphone usable for anything? It sounds like turd on oH's, it sounds like turd on high hats, it sounds like turd on...

PureAudiouk
replies: 93 views: 25,801
carlheinz 1 week ago

I remeber not a couple of years ago the MS2000 being sold for about $300 ish. sometimes even less. What i am noticing in a bunch...

gsilbers
replies: 38 views: 2,692
Liquidaudio 1 week ago

Beginning on August 4, 2020, we are increasing our selling fee for the first time ever⁠— from 3.5 % to 5%. The thing that...

Jeff Hayat
m_b_b 1 week ago

Apart from one, or two, I don't hear them. Alternative viewpoints in popular songs, I don't see them. Aren't we supposed to hear...

Reptil
replies: 61 views: 3,022
thehightenor 1 week ago

Browsing through some synthesizer demo's on YouTube, and notice in the corner an advertisement for erectile dysfunction(some...

cuckoo.old
replies: 27 views: 2,858
JackDuncan 1 week ago

.. Hi so when will Dave Smith release the new synth!?? Disco is cool No politics Behringer clones Moogs clone of The...

patrickdafunk
replies: 86 views: 2,818
HSi 1 week ago

Hello! I hope you're safe and well :) Whenever I record electric guitars at home, there's this noise. It's driving me insane....

vishie10
replies: 2 views: 236
pencilextremist 1 week ago

Hi Like many others, I have always wanted to produce my own songs, DAW wise and production wise it gets better, BUT I've never...

grose83
replies: 45 views: 1,152
GearFiddler 1 week ago

I don't know if any one else here has has as bad of an experience, or in this case, lack of, with presonus tech support. I've...

bobx
replies: 22 views: 5,656
EastNashRocker 1 week ago

Moved: Stam Audio

Let this be a warning to potential buyers: after two years of false promises and outright lies, I never received the products I...

din
TheDrip 1 week ago

Nearly every other plugin company has installers that give you the choice to install the specific platform and bit (32 or 64) of...

doom64
replies: 4 views: 1,858
grx 1 week ago

Just got this email: I’ve enjoyed buying and selling on Reverb very much but this sort of feels like the wrong time to...

Glamrock80
TRSC 1 week ago

I keep getting all these calls from people who want to come over and do a recording session RIGHT NOW! I got one this morning at...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 13 views: 453
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 234 views: 11,634
geob 2 weeks ago

As someone with a passion for music and synthesizers, I often browse and watch youtube video's for mostly music and synthesizer...

Deleted b598644
replies: 69 views: 3,494
coffeecup77 2 weeks ago

Seriously. Through the years you find out which companies have good customer support and which companies don't. Steinberg has...

starmaker
replies: 18 views: 707
greggybud 2 weeks ago

They can make ANY synth sound terrible. A good shop but their synth demos are the worst. Ok rant over

drockfresh
replies: 34 views: 1,443
Stoneblack 2 weeks ago

First world problems, and kind of silly, but I'm a little irritated. Long story short, I ordered a Jaspers stand over a month...

Breaks Dude
replies: 82 views: 2,596
RetroFunk 2 weeks ago

USPS - ALWAYS cheaper for EVERYTHING (except maybe very large boxes?). Priority takes 2 days. One, two, you got your stuff. As a...

N1Greg
replies: 3 views: 380
thehighesttree 2 weeks ago

teenage engineering... plain white unbranded t-shirt = £70 1 x tiny bit of plastic & small elastic band (bender) £15 1 x...

dixienarco
replies: 15 views: 972
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

They say a can of Red Bull only costs $0.09 to produce but it sells for $3.59. The wholesale price is only around $1.87 per can....

Desire Inspires
replies: 8 views: 452
HerbDelux 2 weeks ago

So everybody knows with increased fees Reverb.com is really squeezing sellers, as if they weren't already, and there is an extra...

IanBSC
replies: 3 views: 249
James Lehmann 2 weeks ago

I have been doing music with computers, and involved with related subjects since I am 10 or so years old. I used the first...

danderian
replies: 11 views: 2,062
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Vintage king customer service is fairly poor. Do not purchase anything Open box from them. If you ever have a product that is...

MixxedByMike
replies: 3 views: 700
MixxedByMike 3 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 146 views: 14,623
Synthmaven 3 weeks ago

Hey so I know many of you like me probably use Reverb.com to sell used gear on. I’ve gotten a couple complaints like “Why did...

Ruth House Guest
replies: 1 views: 301
bgood 3 weeks ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 126 views: 7,341
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Greetings to my fellow moaners in addition to the popcorn eaters who roll through here. SUCCINCT VERSION: There are some real...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 1 views: 365
[email protected] 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 29 views: 6,338
Asbasnowe 4 weeks ago

Writing this just to inform you that this guy doesn't comply to the orders he receives. Ordered two cabs on 31st dec 2008,...

Kaneepa
replies: 19 views: 12,998
TheHorrors 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search