The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 33,728
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Sometimes I think I would be much happier if I just gave up music altogether. At times it feels like a curse being a...

NEXUS-6
replies: 6 views: 826
JoeyM 11 hours ago

ARGH!! I had some bananas in the other room, and now there is a fruit fly buzzing around, that I can't catch. must be...

becks bolero
replies: 10 views: 689
blackcom 21 hours ago

Ok, the bests mic preamps are US and Britanic , but... Was an russian guy the creator of the Mithic Fairchild 670 21...

No4PCs
replies: 18 views: 5,106
GregAnikin 2 days ago

(i know this is going to end up in the sin bin. just for fun... but this was really said to me) so she says: "so why...

whatever17
replies: 104 views: 2,320
camus2 2 days ago

Got a call from a reggae performer who wanted to do some recording and could not find a studio. Our company does mastering and...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 59 views: 2,034
zooloop 2 days ago

Musiciansfriend advertising a add on Google for a Les Paul Tribute 50's model for $329. Takes you to an EBAY page. They show a...

mkaylor
replies: 1 views: 723
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

I got a message on my Mac that my Adobe Flash Player needed updating and when I chose to update the application it installed all...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 8 views: 686
theblue1 2 days ago

I think I figured it all out! Everybody hates rolands new gear until about 10 years later and then they all want it! It’s...

scottfrost
replies: 142 views: 4,305
the donal 2 days ago

Crazy output by Behringer announcing many clones of older Arp, Korg and Roland gear. I am curious what it will do to the...

intuitionnyc
replies: 140 views: 10,715
horseface 3 days ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 123 views: 18,272
horseface 3 days ago

So, i purchased some sennheiser 280 Hd headphones for tracking purposes and the salesman offers me the 2 year extended protection...

trevon
replies: 9 views: 802
trevon 3 days ago

Looks like Zzounds has finally had enough of Antelope Audio’s crap just like Sweetwater. Glad I got out when I did.

Jon B
replies: 7 views: 962
Noctambulant 4 days ago

I recently purchased the Antelope Audio Orion 32HD+. I have had it for 3 days and am yet to have it operating correctly and also...

Fired Wire
replies: 24 views: 1,267
FlappyD00 5 days ago

Now its no secret that various methods employed through our Smart devices can be used to spy on us most of which many people...

Uncle Dieppe
replies: 39 views: 1,872
JayTee4303 6 days ago

Someone else wrote this on another site about Roland but I wondered what other people think about Roland's ineptness?...

Dirtycircuit
replies: 55 views: 7,172
Liquidaudio 6 days ago

I was trying to return a defective sm58 to the 'Pro Audio' dept at Guitar Center the other day...here's the conversation: me-...

BlueRadio
replies: 1,895 views: 464,289
ponzi 1 week ago

I find it fascinating that in this day and age that companies like Waldorf just don’t communicate directly with the public and...

zerocrossing
replies: 143 views: 707
Bignatius 1 week ago

Allow me to explain... I started working in Pro Tools back in 1999 (one of the first "HD" versions-- where it was...

themixtape
replies: 250 views: 45,867
Reverb 1 week ago

I used to love "shopping" on e-bay for vintage gear, or to see how many preamps I could afford with my latest Social...

robert82
replies: 1 views: 486
cavern 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
cavern 1 week ago

Gibson returns Oberheim trademark to namesake founder as “gesture of good...

ukvoyager
replies: 213 views: 11,340
ZT Scheer 1 week ago

I'll update after something arrives (or not) today check the 09/03/2019 11am entry: Out for Delivery 09/05/2019 4:52 A.M....

oldgearguy
replies: 3 views: 762
doom64 1 week ago

I've gone through several Audio Interfaces now due to software bugs/issues and forced obsolescence due to manufacturers deciding...

HSB
replies: 8 views: 808
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 471 views: 44,818
d2ba 2 weeks ago

Why, during certain times of the year, do we get these waves of kiddie trash posts? You know the ones: nothing to say, lots of...

realtrance
replies: 37 views: 1,600
DigitMus 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 622 views: 112,423
rekj0501 2 weeks ago

Here's an example: Elysia Alpha Compressor at $10,500. One compressor that costs $10,500! I refuse to believe that this thing is...

Rob Coates
replies: 150 views: 6,632
camacozie 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 12 views: 1,986
Asbasnowe 2 weeks ago
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

In the wee hours this morning, my internet service provider reset my combo modem/wireless router. So no recognizable network on...

Brent Hahn
replies: 16 views: 1,143
kgdrum_nyc 2 weeks ago

Elektron has successfully fooled me into buying my Analog Rytm 2 back then, by massive fake advertising of Overbridge 2 as...

jimknopf
replies: 18 views: 945
Treebase DMX 2 weeks ago

I got a LIO today on the advice of many gearslutz. Wanted to upgrade my system with dsubs. But it’s 13” deep. My rack is...

drockfresh
replies: 5 views: 529
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Just curious, do you know any self-taught composers who works in Hollywood or makes music for pop stars, takes first places in...

reax
replies: 114 views: 19,065
Synthpopbean 2 weeks ago

the price!!!! for $3500 usd, you could get a pretty nice 2nd hand yamaha 52 inch upright piano.... properly maintained, that...

soultrane
replies: 16 views: 11,316
psionic11 2 weeks ago

To all who make music, don't literally die for your art, keep your mental/physical/spiritual health in check as you only get one...

boombapdame
replies: 11 views: 1,198
theblue1 2 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 530 views: 50,624
joshuanaconda 3 weeks ago
stixstudios 3 weeks ago

A couple of gigs ago, I bought one of those onstage mic stand packages and the cables are junk. They lasted me for two gigs. I...

audiospecific
replies: 0 views: 686
audiospecific 3 weeks ago

I just got my gaming chair delivered today from staples it's called helix gaming chair and I notice all the parts were warm . It...

simply intricate
replies: 7 views: 856
pianowillbebach 3 weeks ago

I don't remember ever writing a bad review for a business before. This time though I will. I currently own 6 Brent Averill 312...

TTTTM
replies: 18 views: 4,179
Derek Reese 3 weeks ago

I know I'm late to the party, but I held out for a long time without any issues. I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Back...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 885
Avatar for Deleted 5cc75a210b20a9e
Deleted 5cc75a210b20a9e 3 weeks ago

How can this be?! joelpatterson 3 + infractions, forum membership suspended. Halfwitted morons get to parade their ignorance...

badmark
replies: 168 views: 19,392
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 123 views: 6,219
tkr 3 weeks ago

The AC was old when we bought the house, so we knew there would be problems, but it still sucks having it break down so often....

Derp
replies: 1 views: 446
swafford 3 weeks ago
replies: 81 views: 5,433
trick fall 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search