The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 27,486
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I have gotten three phone calls in the past week from someone wanting to tell me that because of "my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 14 views: 545
Thomas W. Bethe 2 hours ago

I have been using the Saffire Pro 40 for years, never had a problem with it. Connecting my PS4 and M3 synthesizer on the optical...

palamosteliaro
replies: 2 views: 244
esldude 9 hours ago

Looks like maybe physical media you actually can own forever still seems to be the best course of action. Can your music be...

ionian
replies: 2 views: 395
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

this made me think ... you too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII&frags=pl%2Cwn

TonStrom
replies: 543 views: 9,808
mattiasnyc 12 hours ago

I'm just wondering as I've listened to Tidal religiously for a few years now (streams FLACS). And I can definitely hear and...

Musickiks
replies: 3 views: 324
theblue1 22 hours ago

First off, please use a real 1176 and not a clone when you're trying to compare something emulating an original. Secondly,...

gas hoarder
replies: 0 views: 267
gas hoarder 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
adamj31 4 days ago

Looks like the bright folks at the EU are at it again. Not only...

cake100
replies: 20 views: 1,386
FFTW 4 days ago

In case anyone is interested, today the EU Parliament passed a proposal to reform copyright law. So now it heads to...

Swing
replies: 2 views: 385
Swing 5 days ago

Good morning, I'm new to gearslutz, sorry if I'm posting in a wrong section. I'm in the music industry as a producer and I'm...

james.johnson
replies: 4 views: 662
james.johnson 5 days ago

That's right! You've got these so called synthesizer manufacturers selling junk again and calling it something new. Take that...

SWardle
replies: 23 views: 1,075
Synth Guru 5 days ago

I've held off on posting this but I here I go. AVOID ADVANCED MUSICAL ELECTRONICS They were ok 10-20 years ago.Not...

carlheinz
replies: 10 views: 3,787
Infa 6 days ago

Over the past 20 years I have never had ebay decide a case in my favor. Bunch of times I was screwed over for $50 and $60 and not...

Jaybird
replies: 2 views: 304
Jaybird 6 days ago

Well I came home with girlfreind. And it was a bit chilly so i turned on the heat. So I heard sounds from the walls and the...

spektor
replies: 6 views: 465
spektor 6 days ago

Do they even have tech support? I know they do but no one ever picks up. Why do you have keep authorizing each time you update a...

sopre
replies: 12 views: 1,921
Origon 6 days ago

I do, do, do not get it. "Oh What A Night" & "Don't Stop Believing" & "Can You Feel The Love...

joelpatterson
replies: 82 views: 2,659
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Telefunken intro a GT-55 look alike tube mic R-F-T AK47 with power supply and shock mount that look awefully like it's M16. So I...

cuby
replies: 92 views: 10,172
paulears 1 week ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 15 views: 1,131
theblue1 1 week ago

It's like ten thousands spoons, when all you need is a knife - Alanis Morrisette

FreshProduce
replies: 25 views: 1,438
FreshProduce 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
ShadowAMD 1 week ago

Bought a new Digimax FS from Sweetwater. I hooked it up and didn't like the sound of the convertors. I called my sales guy and...

RBowlin
replies: 82 views: 12,209
joelpatterson 1 week ago

I wonder whether anyone else finds the current PRS gender-equality project to persuade festivals to book artists on the basis of...

PeteGJ
replies: 369 views: 7,350
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

18xxxx (??) What, someone carved out the rest of the numbers?

Don Solaris
replies: 106 views: 1,114
rezoneight 1 week ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

markodarko
replies: 392 views: 7,782
monomer 1 week ago

Apparently NI leaked themselves accidentally, which someone discovered and posted about in the NI forums earlier this month....

skira
replies: 49 views: 7,310
foamboy 1 week ago

The term EDM is very frustrating to many of us. I don't know about my fellow slutz but we need to bury this term deep under the...

queensandkings
replies: 98 views: 7,549
jj88 1 week ago

Not exactly a moan but it didn't seem to fit any other category. Being a member of this forum and reading posts everyday this...

theillusionist
replies: 4 views: 789
pencilextremist 1 week ago

Damn. gruudgegruudgegruudge It happened fairly recently that I met this wannabe producer guy, currently a professional...

spambot_2
replies: 14 views: 1,205
Synonym Music 1 week ago

As someone with a passion for music and synthesizers, I often browse and watch youtube video's for mostly music and synthesizer...

BassX
replies: 57 views: 1,884
theblue1 1 week ago

Here is what I do. I have a job that is not music related. I work this job for 40 to 45 hours a week. During that time i...

Mimmos Username
replies: 18 views: 1,147
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Is anyone else aware of this? This not only negatively impacts Moog Music, but every synth manufacturer in the U.S. 25% Tariff...

Necron 99
replies: 202 views: 7,774
Necron 99 2 weeks ago

I need to vent in the most humble way .... Is is really so hard to find a 14x10 or 14x12 Yamaha Recording Custom tom? Pre...

DanBNE
replies: 0 views: 353
DanBNE 2 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 274 views: 18,694
joshuanaconda 3 weeks ago

No, I’m not talking about the ones my wife uses, but my kids toys....gooof Seriously, WTF ? Anyone else notice that a lot of...

stinkyfingers
replies: 4 views: 557
Madde 3 weeks ago

I just want to share some really bad experiences I've had with Thomann. A couple of weeks ago I received some gear from their...

S.F.Sorrow
replies: 65 views: 19,663
shadrin 3 weeks ago

I run a small mastering/restoration business and a local video production company in a small college town. In the 23 years we...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 627
Philter 3 weeks ago

Dear Pro Tools Customer, Thank you for your support. We wanted to let you know about an important change to our Pro Tools®...

Marlowe
replies: 42 views: 4,448
carlheinz 3 weeks ago

We have the "I hate Protools but I love Logic" thread . Just thought Id open the dialog from the other end of...

carlheinz
replies: 4 views: 836
carlheinz 3 weeks ago

I got a phone call about 9 pm last night. It was from someone looking for a recording studio. They had a very thick African...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 109 views: 8,617
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

STILL FIGHTING WITH #APPLESUPPORT FOR A WORKING COMPUTER - 3 YEARS LATER... #MACPRO - 3.7 GHZ QUAD-CORE #INTEL XEON E5 -...

SeanRyder
replies: 3 views: 802
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 601 views: 100,868
WildOlive 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search