The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 28,449
Whitecat 24th April 2013

The Fires

It's probably not news to a lot of you that Malibu and Ventura County are on fire. But you may not know that up in the boonies,...

Brent Hahn
replies: 40 views: 984
Brent Hahn 14 minutes ago

I'm DEFINITELY NOT naming names. This is just a general note to remind people be smart and think critically, because there are...

b11
replies: 38 views: 1,142
boombapdame 54 minutes ago

Title says it all. Its been a year since i finished a song or felt inspiration or hunger and I really been looking for a excuse...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 152
boomer81 6 hours ago

Never buy anything from these people - Rec&Play Services I've been robbed of almost 6.000 euros and more than 2 years of...

belairstudio
replies: 4 views: 1,027
nephew312 19 hours ago

I'd been away from the forums for a minute, and just recently began kicking about here again, and I'm noticing what seems to be a...

ShogunOfHarlem
replies: 3 views: 228
mattiasnyc 19 hours ago

After the failure of Receptor and the take over of KVRAUDIO, it's all been down hiill from there. I'm sure a lot of...

sir shire
replies: 13 views: 943
sir shire 1 day ago
replies: 1,904 views: 177,345
The Byre 1 day ago

I have to replace my central air and heating system in my home which will cost over $6,000. I'm not a happy camper.

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 405
Musicmacd 1 day ago

As someone with a passion for music and synthesizers, I often browse and watch youtube video's for mostly music and synthesizer...

BassX
replies: 67 views: 2,337
theblue1 3 days ago

was up on thursday ..pretty empty both in exhibitors and people on the floor..biggest draw was kids at the "mixing with the...

Sigma
replies: 112 views: 6,866
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 604 views: 103,359
WildOlive 4 days ago

Telefunken intro a GT-55 look alike tube mic R-F-T AK47 with power supply and shock mount that look awefully like it's M16. So I...

cuby
replies: 93 views: 10,629
drhardlove 4 days ago

Many people are having serious troubles with Charter Oak - Michael Deming, as he is not sending back gear sent for service. (see...

altSonik
replies: 1 views: 366
FreshProduce 5 days ago

this made me think ... you too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII&frags=pl%2Cwn

TonStrom
replies: 683 views: 14,991
realtrance 5 days ago

Hi Everybody: Been really into used gear, but I'm having bad luck here. I recently bought a used Presonus channel Strip. I...

makinbeatz
replies: 5 views: 533
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

Sweetwater Sound is cold calling me when it's 6:30 AM here in California. Who the hell do you people think you are? You need to...

jdunn
replies: 1 views: 453
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Just wanted to let others know who are thinking about buying either the original or B version of the NOS McOne. It is not...

auralart
replies: 13 views: 3,101
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I went to the samash store in new haven ct. well the salesmen aka wanna a be producer was trying to convince me that i should get...

cmbsounds
replies: 110 views: 13,060
MikeInOttawa 1 week ago

In the for what it's worth information category. Guitar Center, Once on a Precipice, Is Now Opening New Stores – Rolling...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 502
MixedSignals 1 week ago

I have gotten three phone calls in the past week from someone wanting to tell me that because of "my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 36 views: 1,946
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

Look, it's not like I was headed to some mystical ashram-- I just wanted to go down to Kinderhook to record a soprano for an...

joelpatterson
replies: 1 views: 306
ionian 1 week ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm at my wit's end. I bought quite a few sample libraries from them and the...

Saudade
replies: 0 views: 344
Saudade 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Bigdorkus 1 week ago

I own a Culture Vulture and The Rooster and love both of them dearly. Also dream about owning a Bustard and Phoenix someday. ...

ripripstabstab
replies: 0 views: 277
ripripstabstab 1 week ago

I have been using the Saffire Pro 40 for years, never had a problem with it. Connecting my PS4 and M3 synthesizer on the optical...

palamosteliaro
replies: 17 views: 1,249
StillCrazy 1 week ago

Do you guys get e-mails like this? There's always a driver involved. I don't advertise. Beware. Any other scams...

Robby in WA
replies: 34 views: 4,424
norfolk martin 2 weeks ago

Im so disappointed in my touchbar MacBook Pro. My first pro recording rig was on a 08 Mac Pro and it was a beast! I did have to...

Nielsbeard
replies: 22 views: 1,954
vincentvangogo 2 weeks ago

So I learned there was a new synth that sequential had at the 50th anniversary party! Suprise, surprise nobody is allowed to talk...

Kja
replies: 460 views: 36,877
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 310 views: 26,140
joshuanaconda 2 weeks ago

We really are in a new golden age! There more new analog synths available than there has been in 25 years! Analog synths in...

StarfishMusic
replies: 117 views: 4,857
Sad Darwin 2 weeks ago

I’m just about to make an investment in a beautiful Breitling wristwatch but I can’t stop watching YouTube videos of synths...

caminito
replies: 25 views: 852
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

I purchased Waves Diamond for $349 just about 3 1/2 years ago. When my motherboard failed, I replaced it and I was given a new...

Psy_Trance
replies: 129 views: 4,357
UnderTow 2 weeks ago

"Could of.." instead of "could have.." Please stop, have seen this a lot on the forum the last year or two....

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 22 views: 634
onewire 2 weeks ago

Anyone notice that almost everything on Sweetwater has a cancer warning now? Maybe I'll luck out and get some kind of mutation...

ArtFluids
replies: 35 views: 1,565
Chill___Bro 2 weeks ago

Or my U47?? Or my U67?? Or my '60 Strat? Or my F type Loar Mando? Or my U87? Or my Hammond Organ? Or my Memorymoog? Or my...

UKMK00
replies: 11 views: 749
kellyd 2 weeks ago

Well, After all stories and reviews of VMS and ML1 and as a member of Slate Everything bundle user I finally try plugins that...

pecass
replies: 1 views: 523
Radial185 2 weeks ago

just went to a local rock show down the road last night and I couldn't hear anything but cymbals. the band sounded great when...

bainmack
replies: 2 views: 449
bainmack 2 weeks ago

I really wish Allen and Heath didnt stop producing the zed r16 and made a new version with thunderbolt and 100mm faders. Cuz...

stickers
replies: 0 views: 359
stickers 2 weeks ago

Just wondering if this syndrome is in fact INCURABLE?!?!?!? Are there ANY known "treatments" to slow the progress of...

digitalanarchist
replies: 89 views: 7,669
africantigercow 2 weeks ago

Please don't email 12 times in 2 hours asking me the same question over & over I got your first email and I will respond when...

T_R_S
replies: 13 views: 799
Doc Mixwell 3 weeks ago

Hail brothers! I'm trying to find the midi demo songs for the first version of Native Instruments B4 (not B4 II) but I...

CurveOne
replies: 1 views: 378
CurveOne 3 weeks ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 16 views: 924
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
lwetli 3 weeks ago

Figured I'd place this is the moan zone becuase I moan everytime I have to attempt these things. "Select all pictures...

Entrainer
replies: 0 views: 345
Entrainer 3 weeks ago

Hi, it's been 2 years unfortunately so I can't do anything about it. The problem is with me, I trust people, and this seller has...

TNM
replies: 6 views: 1,038
TNM 3 weeks ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 124 views: 12,202
henryrobinett 3 weeks ago

I've noticed that things have seemed very quiet at Modal lately, and the 002 and 008 seem to be mostly unavailable (I think Kraft...

Robonaut
replies: 120 views: 8,633
samsam 3 weeks ago

I grew up in the 80s, went to college in the early 90s, so a lot of music from that era has always been special to me. However,...

aligak
replies: 11 views: 889
theblue1 3 weeks ago

Kordbot...cheaply made, design rip-off of Nektar P series keyboards. Over-priced garbage, and you won't get any real support...

TRSC
replies: 8 views: 965
TRSC 3 weeks ago

Seems like more and more lately, people I regularly exchange emails with -- clients, vendors, collaborators, etc. -- aren't...

Brent Hahn
replies: 31 views: 825
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search