The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 22,874
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I hate the term DAWS(digital audio work station) Sounds cold impersonal, like recording my music into an ice cube console....

cavern
replies: 15 views: 567
mikefellh 42 minutes ago

I got this in my Email Hello How are you doing ,My Name is Doris,I am hearing impaired that is the reason why i contact you...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 37 views: 4,691
evoltap 55 minutes ago

I dont do such posts but after having 2 terrible first time experiences with gear4music.com in which they delayed both my orders...

Ammeo
replies: 5 views: 340
oscarproducer 2 hours ago

Just in case that you come a long a ebay advert from a UK ebay channel called: synthomaniacs Advert: CUSTOM EPROM DRUM CHIPS...

akai612
replies: 11 views: 1,057
Jack P 2 hours ago

I've been doing a video series for 3 years called #FreeformFridays and I was about to break their payout threshold at least and...

donsolo
replies: 8 views: 320
donsolo 8 hours ago

Continuing another thread concerning the OS update. As some others did - i bought the Modal 002 with the FX card installed....

zahush76
replies: 244 views: 12,542
drockfresh 8 hours ago

This seems to be more of an issue for Europe than the US (well so I've heard).. Trying to get your hands on pro audio (upper...

ShadowAMD
replies: 21 views: 805
JayTee4303 9 hours ago

Help me. Onboard FX - I have always been turned off by onboard fx, I want a synth, and I already have FX I curated over time....

Whorse
replies: 35 views: 947
Whorse 21 hours ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 563 views: 67,552
NEWTON IN ORBIT 1 day ago

Tom Oberheim is still making his synths. I think Behringer is a shameful company. The guys who are happy about this should be...

NYViking
replies: 109 views: 1,790
HarryDelmarva 1 day ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 22 views: 1,684
TNM 1 day ago

So at the end of 2013 I decided to bite the bullet and purchase DrumCore 4 to try and continue to use my DrumCore 3 libraries...

29CountsNY
replies: 4 views: 1,195
soulguitar 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 3 days ago
East Coast Eddie 4 days ago

I got a phone call about 9 pm last night. It was from someone looking for a recording studio. They had a very thick African...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 102 views: 6,581
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

God i feel like every time I say something specific on this forum, I have to state that its IMO. Like no one would know that was...

cavern
replies: 56 views: 1,850
cavern 5 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 584 views: 92,560
WildOlive 5 days ago

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by this? Of course you don't have to reply to every single answer to your thread. But...

Afroham
replies: 12 views: 476
toowrongfoo 5 days ago

Hello y'all. I needed male singer for a ever increasing backlog of songs guys should sing that I wrote. I do Americana /...

bitman
replies: 52 views: 3,160
brockorama 5 days ago

worth a watch..

fiddlestickz
replies: 25 views: 896
PeteGJ 6 days ago

I have only owned one Behringer product in my lifetime, and it's the $29 audio interface that has been working like a charm for...

Papa Tom
replies: 61 views: 2,399
Muser 1 week ago

Quick heads up to everybody. I never post but felt I needed too. I'm in a band called Priory and while in London mixing with...

Hotsake
replies: 20 views: 2,654
Jinx n Jackal 1 week ago

"Stop worrying about how it was done, find your own sounds." "Are you in a cover band? Why does it...

terr0rgasm
replies: 25 views: 1,121
tgriff 1 week ago

LIKE. Okay sorry long post. I was approached by my friend to visit Long and Mcquade. A musical instrument retailer in...

sbrgs0147
replies: 4 views: 324
eb7 1 week ago

:facepalm: I've got a coupon for reduced price on a set of plugins I really like and have researched up and down they're the...

JoeyM
replies: 9 views: 405
diogo_c 1 week ago

Dear Google: Stop it! Quit changing your dumb little symbol everyday and only keep it for special things (like the star trek one)

lovessuperstrats
replies: 26 views: 2,183
lovessuperstrats 1 week ago

For $110 they can put my company name on the air twice. It is a 30 second PSA (public service announcement) with a tag line...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 12 views: 537
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Ok way is it WAVES get such little love? They seem to be still quite popular and a have a place in most studios, so what is...

terrytee
replies: 75 views: 7,310
John lennon 1 week ago

I don't know if any one else here has has as bad of an experience, or in this case, lack of, with presonus tech support. I've...

bobx
replies: 17 views: 3,752
DefaultTheRat 1 week ago

Seems like he has went loopy, stole our money from our two last gigs and wont return no calls. Known him for twenty years. Now...

krakapow
replies: 7 views: 929
Noisewagon 1 week ago

I was treated very badly by a ReFx Support Tech with issues from this product. There's no direct way to report this kind of...

FairPractice
replies: 8 views: 955
TRSC 1 week ago

I'm experiencing a problem with my Fredenstein VAS Compressor. I've written 3 emails to customer service dating back a few weeks...

John N
replies: 1 views: 247
Duardo 1 week ago

Hello Alex! Sweet synth rig... Media Matters on Twitter: "Alex Jones is sounding the alarm about animal-human hybrids...

lilita
replies: 12 views: 846
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,326 views: 439,665
MoonMusic 2 weeks ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 15 views: 1,267
Newk84 2 weeks ago

Native Instruments Abbey Roads is a damn scam! They claim it to be a "professional drum plugin" or something along...

Rocka_Rollas
replies: 49 views: 2,634
stacev 2 weeks ago

So I'm tuning this male cabaret-ish vocal. You know the kind. There's this note-y little phrase that's such a mess, pitchwise,...

Brent Hahn
replies: 9 views: 510
theblue1 2 weeks ago

and when I say entire albums I am pretty much referring to the non radio singles. This has been really bothering me. For...

Benprogfuse
replies: 89 views: 8,929
Desire Inspires 2 weeks ago

This isn't a moan but I bet it will get some moans in response mezed I found a guitar off craigslist and it's too far to drive. ...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 3 views: 326
bojan_1 2 weeks ago

So I bought my nexus about 4 years ago. At first the dongle broke and I was told I would have to repurchase the product... THAT...

sandyd82
replies: 4 views: 591
BEN642 2 weeks ago

Case in point: Acon Verberate: it's $49 when bundled with two other apps at Plugin Boutique, which is half off the price Acon...

JoeyM
replies: 4 views: 458
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Or do you wish you could do this to your current? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGnb4CARHE

Nate Wade
replies: 4 views: 643
NEXUS-6 3 weeks ago

So tried almost everything I thought I would like DSI OB6 DSI Prophet 6 Moog minimoog reissue Deepmind...

NEXUS-6
replies: 150 views: 5,382
Thevegasnerve 3 weeks ago

It's time we stop this man, woman, person, identity from selling on EBay. He is destroying the market place. ...I bet he is...

WanderingScholar
replies: 38 views: 3,216
M.S.P. 3 weeks ago

Am I the only one annoyed by this lineup? I'm all for diversity, but come on.... And what the hell is Chelsea Manning doing at...

SyntheticFlyer
replies: 6 views: 545
s.d.finley 3 weeks ago

Every time, every blooming time! I ask the drummer to put them back when we're done. I ask my assistant to remind me...

Alex Banks
replies: 11 views: 478
jwh1192 3 weeks ago
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Minnesota Music College Closes Abruptly, And Students Scramble To Find Schools : The Two-Way : NPR The closure is being forced...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 13 views: 642
donsolo 3 weeks ago

I've just received an email from a potential nightmare client - he's 16 years old, from the West Indies, wants to record...

chrismeraz
replies: 43 views: 2,725
KamandaSD 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search