The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 26,861
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 259 views: 14,961
joshuanaconda 1 hour ago

I wonder whether anyone else finds the current PRS gender-equality project to persuade festivals to book artists on the basis of...

PeteGJ
replies: 154 views: 2,646
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

Im so disappointed in my touchbar MacBook Pro. My first pro recording rig was on a 08 Mac Pro and it was a beast! I did have to...

Nielsbeard
replies: 2 views: 351
Nielsbeard 14 hours ago

So last night, my son and his gf order takeout from our local Thai joint. They bring it back, two entrees plus a sticky-rice and...

Brent Hahn
replies: 29 views: 1,140
Desire Inspires 1 day ago

But once upon a time, I got a mic and did one of those *sterling* reviews for it... a little prematurely, perhaps, as things...

joelpatterson
replies: 3 views: 498
Desire Inspires 1 day ago

Holy Mother of God hell on earth Only enouff room to take my dogs or my synths and ill be taking my dogs. 90,000 acre fire...

Jaybird
replies: 27 views: 1,063
Jaybird 1 day ago

No more NECCO wafers, or Mary Janes, or Clahk Bahs. :-( Vintage mic sighting at :48. Company stops making America's oldest...

Brent Hahn
replies: 3 views: 419
Synth Guru 1 day ago

No, I’m not talking about the ones my wife uses, but my kids toys....gooof Seriously, WTF ? Anyone else notice that a lot of...

stinkyfingers
replies: 2 views: 260
Nielsbeard 1 day ago
replies: 1,822 views: 171,749
elambo 1 day ago

Here is what I do. I have a job that is not music related. I work this job for 40 to 45 hours a week. During that time i...

Mimmos Username
replies: 10 views: 678
HarryDelmarva 3 days ago

Continuing another thread concerning the OS update. As some others did - i bought the Modal 002 with the FX card installed....

zahush76
replies: 261 views: 17,354
Zaphod Betamax 5 days ago

I do, do, do not get it. "Oh What A Night" & "Don't Stop Believing" & "Can You Feel The Love...

joelpatterson
replies: 69 views: 1,932
Desire Inspires 6 days ago

Writing this just to inform you that this guy doesn't comply to the orders he receives. Ordered two cabs on 31st dec 2008,...

Kaneepa
replies: 16 views: 11,223
MsGuitarist 6 days ago

...so I could be making triple what an audio engineer makes, all while never really having to buy any gear other than literally...

Chill___Bro
replies: 15 views: 737
Chill___Bro 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
Trakworx 1 week ago
replies: 55 views: 2,113
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

We have the "I hate Protools but I love Logic" thread . Just thought Id open the dialog from the other end of...

carlheinz
replies: 2 views: 588
joeq 1 week ago

Allow me to explain... I started working in Pro Tools back in 1999 (one of the first "HD" versions-- where it was all...

themixtape
replies: 247 views: 43,822
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

-edited- I hate to edit this, but first of all it might be better titled a little closer to: Sale Brain-Resync Non-negotiable...

JoeyM
replies: 6 views: 586
JoeyM 1 week ago

This is all hypothetical -- didn't actually happen. Imagine, if you will, that you have just sold, say, an older Bryston 3B...

Brent Hahn
replies: 17 views: 1,198
S_A_P 1 week ago

Not sure if this is good or bad, French Media Giant Vivendi Announces Plans To Sell As Much As Half Of Universal Music see NPR...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 6 views: 424
raggedman 2 weeks ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 67 views: 4,774
dnash 2 weeks ago

The term EDM is very frustrating to many of us. I don't know about my fellow slutz but we need to bury this term deep under the...

queensandkings
replies: 90 views: 6,967
Yummerz 2 weeks ago

Dear Pro Tools Customer, Thank you for your support. We wanted to let you know about an important change to our Pro Tools®...

Marlowe
replies: 41 views: 4,033
Sigfried Chicken 2 weeks ago

I see my thread about the PRS positive discrimination project has been closed after just a handful of perfectly polite and...

PeteGJ
replies: 6 views: 584
PeteGJ 2 weeks ago

Hey all! I'm getting very stressed trying to figure out how to receive royalties... Please can someone explain what i need to...

dcplug
replies: 1 views: 361
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I will probably be called a hater for this but Alica Keys performance on the 2016 BET awards mad my skin crawl . Let me say I...

roc
replies: 240 views: 16,353
MixedSignals 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 600 views: 99,960
jumunius 2 weeks ago

18xxxx (??) What, someone carved out the rest of the numbers?

Don Solaris
replies: 105 views: 907
NEXUS-6 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
psycho_monkey 3 weeks ago

On Friday I get a phone call. When I answered the phone someone started yelling at me in Spanish. I listened for a few minutes...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 13 views: 1,056
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

So the older headphones all came with 1/4" TRS. The newer ones come with those mini-screws-into-the-1/4" dealios. So...

Brent Hahn
replies: 10 views: 653
mikefellh 3 weeks ago

I buy much of my gear from Sweetwater because its tax free, free shipping and can pay it off for many months interest...

mctoad
replies: 91 views: 4,624
sir shire 4 weeks ago

Just curious. Looking through the show off you home studio thread that is stickied at the top I see a lot of people have ten or...

Area57
replies: 514 views: 27,766
Davidsguitar 4 weeks ago

Got a call from a parent of a young singer. She wanted me to do a recording of her daughter. She also wanted me to guarantee that...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 14 views: 1,478
Syn303 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search