The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 38,922
Whitecat 24th April 2013

It seems like the spammers have nothing else to do except spam others during the virus outbreak. I got 11 calls from Google ad...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 11 views: 553
StillCrazy 2 hours ago

Music Streaming needs to structured exactly the same as cloud storage. That is, the service being provided - is in hosting...

Gearrhea
replies: 110 views: 2,994
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Are they for real? "Bring it to... /place like 40 minutes away from my home/" so then I can lowball you in a neutral...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 17 views: 1,402
Nick1952 4 hours ago

I will die before Waves gets another penny from me. I cannot say how much I loathe Waves and their stupid, convoluted WavesShell...

kirkbross
replies: 62 views: 6,205
JoeyM 15 hours ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 137 views: 11,674
T_R_S 23 hours ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm at my wit's end. I bought quite a few sample libraries from them and the...

Saudade
replies: 4 views: 1,486
TheLastByte 3 days ago

Quite a number of manufacturers and companies of hardware musical instruments especially in the synthesizer and electronic drum...

Deleted 9de46c8
replies: 61 views: 2,442
TheLastByte 3 days ago

Just watching a program last night... Guns N Roses VS Green Day. Back to back hits from each on VH1 Classics or...

Messiah
replies: 83 views: 10,363
TheLastByte 3 days ago

IF they included a reverb DSP they could change their ad tagline to: Four in, four out -- and one in the chamber. Just...

theblue1
replies: 7 views: 632
JoeyM 5 days ago

The title says it all. No new work and no phone calls or emails from old clients or new. I guess everyone is worried about...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 922
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago
replies: 11 views: 1,383
Doc No 6 days ago

Haven't received 10% bucks in 6 months. Same with everyone or eBay stingy just to me? #ebaybucks

SoundWeavers
replies: 1 views: 457
raggedman 6 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 624 views: 116,532
Mcnulty 1 week ago
replies: 2 views: 651
Brent Hahn 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
kennybro 2 weeks ago

Hi Eventide I love your amazing algos but hate your silly boxes Having limited hardware to house digital algos made sense in...

XAXAU
replies: 4 views: 913
Kronos147 2 weeks ago

Happens all the time to me. All the freaking time. Case in point: trying to buy a set of particular cheap monitors. They used to...

N1Greg
replies: 13 views: 985
kafka 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks Im really sorry for bringing up the same old question, but can anyone direct me to any published papers or serious...

joe16tons
replies: 5 views: 838
Glenn Bucci 2 weeks ago

I’ve decided to delete my account here. While originally I wasn’t going to write a “goodbye post” — mostly out of...

Deleted b788fee
replies: 11 views: 1,381
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

I finally decided which custom IEM's I wanted and made an appointment with an audiologist to have custom ear molds made to send...

EpicEsquire
replies: 6 views: 762
worstcaseontario 2 weeks ago

I hate emails like this from musicians. Anyone else get these often? “ I want to do 12 songs and I don't make many mistakes,...

Digiplex
replies: 8 views: 912
Ruairi 2 weeks ago

Is Uli Behringer trying to destroy his professional brands? You can't reach ANY support over phone which for touring engineers...

turdsmc
replies: 28 views: 3,406
Somebodyperson 3 weeks ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 157 views: 20,860
Gearrhea 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 15 views: 4,060
Asbasnowe 3 weeks ago

I mean i know it's a piece of hot, burning trash these days im just curious where all the funky junk and deals went too? ...

sameal
replies: 119 views: 6,100
N1Greg 3 weeks ago

I ordered a pair of 16" Remo heads from MF and the amount of packing material they used was unbelievable. I'm not an...

Joe Porto
replies: 4 views: 817
P. Ness 3 weeks ago

I own 5 Acustica products. Downloaded Ivory this morning just to demo it. Loaded clients project later this afternoon and when...

Cindy2000
replies: 3 views: 680
melodic dreamer 3 weeks ago

I think it's ridiculous that buyers have to pay 20 USD (per year, not even lifetime access...) to be able to contact sellers in...

Snivell
replies: 5 views: 738
Jules 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search