The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 43,162
Whitecat 24th April 2013

i know this is kinda lame, but would you mind mixing me a 25 second snippet (only 2 stems - the beat + my vocals) for free ? i...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 206
SluttyMcSlut 6 hours ago

Where are the women on GS? I'm asking as a cisgender, straight Black woman who joined because I have an interest in music and I...

boombapdame
replies: 2 views: 285
6ARP 13 hours ago

So the thread discussing changing Gearslutz' name disappeared pretty quickly yesterday. If you want an inclusive space to talk...

recall
replies: 705 views: 17,128
6ARP 15 hours ago

Why is it that in 2021, most Skype calls (and other audio/video calling apps for that matter) you hear on news channels and...

dfghdhr
replies: 5 views: 136
onewire 19 hours ago

So... eventually you see it or meet them. You see the pictures of $500k studios, owned and operated by someone in their 30s (or...

spiderman
replies: 104 views: 3,792
drockfresh 19 hours ago

I started with ITunes. I spent the time downloading all my CD's onto ITunes and I also purchased some music on ITunes as well. As...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 235
Lvismydad 1 day ago

Why 23?

you see the number 23 quite a lot. (notably SP23) used to see it quite a lot in the area. so what's that all about...

ibtl
replies: 38 views: 1,442
bambamboom 1 day ago

Things really suck now during the pandemic but even before the pandemic I've felt this way. I'm a millennial and our generation...

Magic_Hat
replies: 57 views: 2,378
BruceSokolovic 1 day ago

My Soundcraft 200B arrived, Shady McShaderson, and my moment of weakness was my undoing. Was shipped in a box too large with...

gravyface
replies: 15 views: 906
doom64 1 day ago

It's always kind of been this way, but I've noticed something that is bugging me more than it used to: Someone asks an honest...

soundrick
replies: 0 views: 132
soundrick 1 day ago

I have been in Pro Audio for over 40 years. I have the proper equipment to get the job done in a professional manner and my rates...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 37 views: 1,781
Harry Palmer 1 day ago

Its idiotsville now all this , in a way thank christ for new synths and designs and clones , common sense has left the building...

Elektronische
replies: 130 views: 4,798
Lamster 2 days ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 383 views: 41,496
din 3 days ago

Just read on MusicRadar there is a petition to change site name. Please dont cave in to the censorship mob, they are the modern...

jackURbody
replies: - views: -
Matt Dairy 3 days ago
MusiKLover 6 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 638 views: 123,575
dubnspace 6 days ago

In this video Deadmau5 sates that he loves good music and production but he has a problem with artist like Justin Beiber calling...

Jayhutchinsmusic
replies: 75 views: 3,134
The Byre 6 days ago

I ordered a new 27" iMac (stock) for my folks as a Christmas present on Dec. 4th I received a UPS alert that it was...

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 12 views: 434
ChromeCrescendo 1 week ago

The “Gearsluts” 12 step program: Many thanks to Davedogg for the inspiration and to Rick Hamming for "sponsoring"...

Kurt Foster
replies: 20 views: 89,563
hcppp 1 week ago
adrianww 1 week ago

Hello all, I ordered some gear and a guitar from Thomann europe over a week ago. Everything was advertised as ''Available...

pquinn
replies: 19 views: 956
adrianww 1 week ago

I don't want to name any names, but I've had several instances of this come up this year. Ill often go to the trouble of...

machinated
replies: 3 views: 471
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

...But very few are interested in writing songs... hittt But, what does it actually mean? mezed

horseface
replies: 85 views: 6,514
hcppp 1 week ago

The mic clips on the 421's suck ass. I mean how many more times am I going to drop my mic? Why do people make **** like that?

tedcrop
replies: 31 views: 5,652
rascal9 2 weeks ago
Jayhutchinsmusic 2 weeks ago

The "Issue" : Paid money for an ADA audio interface / card , and similar products... , and after only 2 years it is...

wavewalker
replies: 27 views: 806
wavewalker 2 weeks ago
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I worked Christmas and now three clients brought me stuff that had to be done by 1-1-21 so I worked all day yesterday and will...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 368
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I am seriously wondering to which point the average reading skills of a gear user has diminished since, say, 10-15 years... The...

cubic13
replies: 1 views: 290
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Just checking if others have this problem as well; I have a SE X1 mic with the rubberlike paint. Now the paint seems to soften...

CAT5
replies: 3 views: 1,592
os72 2 weeks ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 155 views: 85,616
ardis 2 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 207 views: 20,112
IanBSC 2 weeks ago

So now when you sell something on ebay, they take all the money, they take their fee instantly, then hold onto your cut making...

fiddlestickz
replies: 35 views: 1,692
Liquidaudio 3 weeks ago

Well for almost two months I escaped from all the stupid phone calls and spam email but this week I hit the "mother...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 573
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

I had a friend who wanted to get a tune recorded and he is a busy person. Normally I don't do "in studio" recordings...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 331

I bought the Lurssen Mastering Console from Sweetwater. Paid around $150 for it. Updated to Cubase 10 and now the IK software...

bobwarren
replies: 6 views: 621
jeremy.c. 3 weeks ago

I'll start: this was going to be filming a "virtual concert" (in a hall, but without an audience) but even an empty...

joelpatterson
replies: 1 views: 397

anyone else noticed that there are now ads on soundcloud? I'd like to block them, if anyone knows of an app or way to block...

pencilextremist
replies: 7 views: 623
pencilextremist 3 weeks ago

Yes, it's about Paypal, the arrogant monopolist. In an ugly way it shows they have a monopoly on smaller international...

Rezonanze
replies: 1 views: 414

So what exactly (if anything) can analogue filters do that digital definitely cannot? Besides the whole "warmth" thing....

Matt Dairy
replies: 1,337 views: 29,119
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

I just got my prophet 5 rev 1 back from being repaired. I was a little nervous, after seeing that the brand new case I shipped it...

Musicncars
replies: 4 views: 610
esldude 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search