The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Views: 1,008
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 41,460
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Do you remember back in 1999 when this was the most amazing music store? How about in 2003 when you could go in there and...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 3 views: 194
m_b_b 16 hours ago

Calling active music listener Slutz, what modern vocalist(s) do/does not need to be Auto-Tuned? I'm asking as someone who...

boombapdame
replies: 82 views: 2,498
GearFiddler 18 hours ago

Displays that are small with multiple sub menus and the idiocy to have a unit like this run on 2 AA batteries (phantom power gets...

JoeyM
replies: 5 views: 600
JoeyM 18 hours ago

I have been doing music with computers, and involved with related subjects since I am 10 or so years old. I used the first...

danderian
replies: 6 views: 1,359
LisaAlsop 19 hours ago

Normally when I order anything from Amazon it comes in an outer Amazon box and the equipment securely wrapped in bubble...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 523
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

Apart from one, or two, I don't hear them. Alternative viewpoints in popular songs, I don't see them. Aren't we supposed to hear...

Reptil
replies: 56 views: 2,466
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Submitted a support ticket 2 weeks ago,still no reply...in the meanwhile i added comments to that support ticket,even made a new...

dione
replies: 33 views: 5,838
maestro956 2 days ago

USPS - ALWAYS cheaper for EVERYTHING (except maybe very large boxes?). Priority takes 2 days. One, two, you got your stuff. As a...

N1Greg
replies: 2 views: 147
Synth Guru 2 days ago

How is this not criminal?

dfghdhr
replies: 37 views: 1,577
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

First time back to the Sherman Oaks GC since the lockdown. Hot out, half-hour line in direct sun. Picked up about $70 worth...

Brent Hahn
replies: 5 views: 187
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 124 views: 6,995
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 233 views: 11,143
cubic13 5 days ago

Vintage king customer service is fairly poor. Do not purchase anything Open box from them. If you ever have a product that is...

MixxedByMike
replies: 2 views: 424
Plush 5 days ago

Is this microphone usable for anything? It sounds like turd on oH's, it sounds like turd on high hats, it sounds like turd on...

PureAudiouk
replies: 91 views: 25,344
Bushman 1 week ago

Well Today a gentleman from the Musician’s Friend company sent me an email and made a noble gesture .. they delivered my...

Xcarnation
replies: 14 views: 2,450
redpony 1 week ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 415 views: 23,120
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

So, I submitted a copyright for a sound pack that I did WAY back in December of 2018. Just today I receive a denial notice...

Remedial
replies: 6 views: 565
hellohead 1 week ago

So, I previously purchased some new monitors (Dynaudio LYD 48) However, they were defective and Dynaudio sent out a new pair...

EpicEsquire
replies: 7 views: 650
Remedial 1 week ago

<Moan> So I came across this video...here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epFr3HHY6gA&t=188s, and I was pretty upset...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 2 views: 370
musicalnyc 1 week ago

Just got finished with a mastering project and getting ready to start on a major transfer and restoration project. The person...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 15 views: 977
Synth Guru 1 week ago

So I was thinking about the standard in the film world, the name of which I'm forgetting, which stipulates that any movie meeting...

Dean Roddey
replies: 110 views: 6,235
jeremy.c. 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Crazy4Jazz 2 weeks ago

Waves and Toontracks seem to be attempting to strong-arm users when/if they wish to upgrade their products. Waves strong-arms...

jeangodard
replies: 53 views: 3,327
skiff 2 weeks ago

If anybody reading this had any plans to purchase an MPK series controllers of any kind, take my word for it. Forget about it. I...

Mlorach
replies: 5 views: 715
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

So, I've pretty much tried everything I can think of in terms of promoting my music. Posting of forums, social media, groups?...

denstrow
replies: 107 views: 5,341
hellohead 2 weeks ago

So I went out and put my dream studio together (small analog console, plenty of outboard compressors and effects units). I'm...

syntheticrhyme
replies: 32 views: 1,300
Crazy4Jazz 2 weeks ago

A friend of a friend posted this sad news on facebook: Full post...

nat8808
replies: 8 views: 923
nat8808 3 weeks ago

I haven't aligned a tape machine in 20 years, haven't used a CRT monitor in 15 years. Why do I still find myself adjusting...

TVPostSound
replies: 1 views: 389
TVPostSound 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 633 views: 119,975
jumunius 4 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Rick Dalton 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search