The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 25,861
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 145 views: 8,009
CowSkullStudio 33 minutes ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 121 views: 5,916
gradivus 1 hour ago

This was posted by another GS'er in the 'Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music and Location Recording"' subforum, and it...

spaceman
replies: 0 views: 74
spaceman 3 hours ago

Mods, if you gotta, you gotta. I don't do politics online. It's a business decision. We make music, for money, here. I...

JayTee4303
replies: 1 views: 188
doom64 9 hours ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

Stevism
replies: 76 views: 17,263
Barito 13 hours ago

So tried almost everything I thought I would like DSI OB6 DSI Prophet 6 Moog minimoog reissue Deepmind...

NEXUS-6
replies: 172 views: 8,355
steelyfan 20 hours ago

Had an hour of panic when my audio suddenly stopped working. Turns out even though the light was on and it showed up fine in...

screentan
replies: 0 views: 242
screentan 1 day ago

yes i hate most of them they re not sound shaping tools more like sound controlling in an isolated tiny box ,u cant go further...

risingson8
replies: 61 views: 4,309
Pro5 1 day ago

#1 Never hear any softsynth sound anything remotely close to as good as this OB-6 sounds. Yeah you have softsynths that can get...

Elsapo2001
replies: 212 views: 8,311
xanderbeanz 1 day ago

This is my first moan zone post, didn't think I'd ever post here but, you know it seems like half of the threads at Gearslutz are...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 45 views: 4,902
theblue1 2 days ago

When producing I repeat the same section of music a lot to tweak it. I can understand this would be frustrating to listen to. How...

electrobiscuit
replies: 31 views: 1,116
cavern 2 days ago

1) Bought a cheap, insignificant $10 plugin for Kontakt. 2) Tried to use it and Kontakt throws error "version too...

latweek
replies: 4 views: 336
latweek 3 days ago

Just curious. Looking through the show off you home studio thread that is stickied at the top I see a lot of people have ten or...

Area57
replies: 501 views: 25,545
syntonica 3 days ago

Bought a special-offer bundle: Blue Cactus + Robbie pre-amp. It arrived a few days ago, in enormous flight cases. How...

binarymilton
replies: 14 views: 1,973
Shannon Adkins 3 days ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 586 views: 71,074
Lance Lawson 5 days ago

Hey bro no disrespect because I very much respect you, very much so bro, but if I had to push you or my mom infront of a train,...

Whorse
replies: 23 views: 1,167
Whorse 6 days ago

A new EQ I ordered was on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery at 8:30 a.m. this morning and it needed a signature. I waited all day...

Jason rocks
replies: 35 views: 1,278
norfolk martin 1 week ago

The smaller manufacturing community has a daunting task: compete with the majors. You'd be a fool to try to make device that...

Chromalord
replies: 5 views: 868
Chromalord 1 week ago

So last night, for a live broadcast I was tracking a straight-ahead jazz vocalist with her trio in my very small live room. ...

Brent Hahn
replies: 1 views: 463
JoeyM 1 week ago

No matter how much money I spend on my studio, I always want to make it better. It never ends. When is good enough, good enough?...

Jason rocks
replies: 0 views: 318
Jason rocks 1 week ago

No, not from music! From GearSlutz! I deleted all my social media accounts over a year ago, and this is literally the...

FreshProduce
replies: 0 views: 437
FreshProduce 1 week ago

It went woh oh oh ohohohohoh which I thought was very refreshing. As compared to the boring woh oh oh or the now classic woh oh...

cavern
replies: 18 views: 796
JayTee4303 1 week ago

Got a call from a parent of a young singer. She wanted me to do a recording of her daughter. She also wanted me to guarantee that...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 12 views: 1,034
Ienjoyaudio 1 week ago

Continuing another thread concerning the OS update. As some others did - i bought the Modal 002 with the FX card installed....

zahush76
replies: 254 views: 15,558
PAPOUTE 1 week ago

I have been a part of this forum for over 10 years now and I have never been warned, reprimanded or threatened to be banned....

cavern
replies: 32 views: 1,285
psykostx 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
ctothej123 1 week ago

So I'm next door at the studio today, and there it is. The worst song EVER in rock history, on VH1. Eric Clapton's...

warhead
replies: 630 views: 45,179
raal 2 weeks ago

Makes me feel like a hack in every way. wworried

goom
replies: 9 views: 501
Bob Ross 2 weeks ago

In my 20 plus years of computer audio, I have only recently started noticing people calling DAW's "doors". They are not...

Radial185
replies: 17 views: 1,015
latweek 2 weeks ago

I always disliked and continue to dislike the 808 and all its cousins (not talking about drum samples like in the Roland...

Toddskins
replies: 31 views: 826
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

I need a gut check on this, to make sure I’m thinking clearly. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased an open-box Slate VMS. It...

.Three
replies: 11 views: 714
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Ive been producing professionally for over a decade and everything I touch melts down into audio trash for some reason. I...

SugarGun
replies: 3 views: 633
Subverter 2 weeks ago

I often think there are magic plugins that I need to up my game, but they don't hold up over time. Melodyne and Waves Vocal-Rider...

goom
replies: 14 views: 994
kafka 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! I'm interested in knowing your opinion. Not to repeat every word I already wrote, I will just point to my message...

normanion
replies: 54 views: 2,003
normanion 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,811 views: 169,443
Macky 2 weeks ago

Unless I'm missing something, prices on Ebay and Reverb for certain synths seem to have spiked last few months. Did prices for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 87 views: 3,800
EofN 2 weeks ago

Apparently NI leaked themselves accidentally, which someone discovered and posted about in the NI forums earlier this month....

skira
replies: 47 views: 4,461
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Looks like the bright folks at the EU are at it again. Not only...

cake100
replies: 5 views: 560
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I have the good fortune to be on very good terms with a lovely mid sized recording studio a few miles from my place. I've gotten...

Lance Lawson
replies: 13 views: 1,477
3rd Degree 2 weeks ago

1. Decades ago in California, Prop. 13 passes. It pegs property taxes at 1% of the sales price. Very low. 2. LAUSD public...

Brent Hahn
replies: 14 views: 914
theblue1 2 weeks ago

The term EDM is very frustrating to many of us. I don't know about my fellow slutz but we need to bury this term deep under the...

queensandkings
replies: 87 views: 6,248
cake100 2 weeks ago

I know this is a popular song and many bands cover it but I just can't stand the drumming. Over rated IMO. Most nights live I...

Piranhadrum
replies: 9 views: 659
shanabit 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 599 views: 98,301
clarinette66 3 weeks ago

Just for lighthearted purposes. If you could ban two subjects for threads on gearslutz because they are a waste of interweb...

norfolk martin
replies: 11 views: 857
norfolk martin 3 weeks ago

I remeber not a couple of years ago the MS2000 being sold for about $300 ish. sometimes even less. What i am noticing in a bunch...

gsilbers
replies: 35 views: 1,724
S_A_P 3 weeks ago

What a lot of British gearslutz will know: there's price fixing here. (And I'm sure in a lot of other countries.) Seems that...

manalishi
replies: 97 views: 3,161
skira 3 weeks ago

Serious Problems With Direct Offline Processing - www.steinberg.net

SeanRyder
replies: 40 views: 1,745
SeanRyder 3 weeks ago

Protools Ilock is to Iphone no 1/8 inch jack so you need a break away cable for an F-ing phone? F that! I was ready to get Pro...

mctoad
replies: 12 views: 833
mattiasnyc 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, figured I`d drop into the moan zone with this story and see what you all think. This might be a little long. I have...

thepulse101
replies: 13 views: 807
kafka 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search