The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 43,560
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I just got some spam in my e-mail from...TAXI. They are still trying to steal naive musician's money in this day and age! I was...

Rob Coates
replies: 14 views: 680
jhknicks 5 hours ago

Why is it that in 2021, most Skype calls (and other audio/video calling apps for that matter) you hear on news channels and...

dfghdhr
replies: 33 views: 1,235
dfghdhr 8 hours ago

first day back recording a "rap star kid" We argued a little because I dont have fruity loops, granted he gets more...

Jaybird
replies: 11 views: 674
Jaybird 1 day ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 135 views: 8,358
Synth Guru 1 day ago

They say a can of Red Bull only costs $0.09 to produce but it sells for $3.59. The wholesale price is only around $1.87 per can....

Desire Inspires
replies: 15 views: 1,299
Logonso 1 day ago

so I don't get it. Every time I offer my audio services on Craigslist some joker comes along and flags it within minutes. I've...

Lost_Cause
replies: 3 views: 250
Lost_Cause 2 days ago

I started with ITunes. I spent the time downloading all my CD's onto ITunes and I also purchased some music on ITunes as well. As...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 10 views: 927
Breaks Dude 2 days ago

I have been waiting for some computer parts from OWC. I ordered them over a week ago. OWC sent them out the day I ordered them...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 122
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

So I've started shopping for studio furniture and on the top of my list is a new studio desk. The prices for some of this...

pr0gr4m
replies: 22 views: 4,603
BruceSokolovic 2 days ago

Gears bros, guess I can say I am some kind of mercenary shadow ghost in the music business from Spain. 33 years old still 20...

darkhiidden
replies: 19 views: 933
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

Yesterday I was goofing around on my iPad, using Sketchbook to come up with some electric guitar designs. I finished two- one in...

ljefe
replies: 29 views: 1,111
pencilextremist 3 days ago

Tonight was the last straw with Audioscape. Every Saturday night is the same deal. 8pm. Try to jump on a Blue stripe. It shows...

dft3670
replies: 5 views: 338
swafford 3 days ago

I can't find it on their site or elsewhere. Their 'zendesk' and 'email support' doesn't provide one either.

Lost_Cause
replies: 1 views: 136
doom64 4 days ago

Just got this from Ebay... Simplified fees eBay has created a simpler and more modern billing process to pay your eBay...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 4 views: 491
doom64 4 days ago
replies: 122 views: 6,823
jonjonspark 4 days ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 430 views: 33,707
jonjonspark 4 days ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 171 views: 24,499
Sharp11 5 days ago

I needed a better workflow so I decided to expose more of the mixing console to the patchbay and also put the converters on the...

Oldone
replies: 8 views: 280
Oldone 5 days ago

Does anyone know what is going on with Weird Audio? I was last in contact with Tom Parker on Feb. 18, for a replacement of a LRM...

diamondjim
replies: 1 views: 191
diamondjim 6 days ago

So now when you sell something on ebay, they take all the money, they take their fee instantly, then hold onto your cut making...

fiddlestickz
replies: 40 views: 2,417
CAL. 6 days ago

Hey there! I know people have had issues with Stam Audio delivering gear in the past, but never heard of my issue. I want to...

DirtyWork8a
replies: 14 views: 1,274
stnbrgrbass 6 days ago

I can't understand why some sound engineers like to have compression on the master when bouncing? Why don't these fools leave it...

Edward Cheddar
replies: 493 views: 45,276
Phantom Image 6 days ago

Hi! So, I bought a 3 course bundle in October 2019, these are online only, no downloads (Mixing With Effects). However, the...

soulata
replies: 21 views: 3,285
illsoulprod 1 week ago

I'm part of many different forums and have noticed an alarming discovery. It seems that the gaming communities are more aware of...

golden_ears
replies: 38 views: 1,361
shoepedals 1 week ago

I have to say that the current analog revival trend somewhat stumps me. I have nothing against analog synths, or synths trying...

Carnalia Barcus
replies: 510 views: 24,457
MutantHero 1 week ago

Below is the message I sent to CD Baby Basically I'm just sick of the mistakes that may have cost me a reputation

MikeTSH
replies: 72 views: 36,482
stixstudios 1 week ago

Is there a reason that audio interface and microphone preamp makers can't make slow ramp AKA slow rise phantom power a standard...

doom64
replies: 2 views: 309
doom64 1 week ago

Need to rant, hopefully I can get some advise from anyone who's had a similar situation. I made an order with Thomann just...

Rockshamrover
replies: 8 views: 546
Rockshamrover 1 week ago

I'm done with Reverb. First they say that they tried to charge my card for a shipping label and were unable to. When I go to the...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 490
Lost_Cause 2 weeks ago

What is with so many companies doing these large build-ups to run of the mill gear or software releases? Using words like...

SluttyMcSlut
replies: 28 views: 1,265
gramps 2 weeks ago

I'm about to make a bunch of Hardware purchases (UA Apollo Twin X Duo, Great $1k+ Conderser Mic, Stand, Pop Screen, Pro...

Danos1
replies: 7 views: 790
Lost_Cause 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Guy Rotem 2 weeks ago

I have too many instruments that are light and plastic. It's as if this became a problem over night and I'm not sure why. But...

Pythonis Rogue
replies: 111 views: 4,091
uhoh7 2 weeks ago

I purchased a power cord from American Musical Supply 1-29-21 and was sent someone else partial order. I called AMS to rectify...

Lost_Cause
replies: 8 views: 548
b2001bt 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I know it's considered a dinosaur operating system by tech standards, but gosh dern it the software simply works! The...

doom64
replies: 23 views: 1,045
gramps 2 weeks ago

I ordered some new monitor stands from DV247 and although shown in stock in the UK they have come from Germany and still haven't...

Chimera1to1
replies: 2 views: 454
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago

So... eventually you see it or meet them. You see the pictures of $500k studios, owned and operated by someone in their 30s (or...

spiderman
replies: 110 views: 5,234
piano 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I have a question regarding vocal quality. No matter what I do my raw vocals always sound muddy. I own a Neumann TLM...

jaybankroll
replies: 2 views: 412
gramps 3 weeks ago

Writing this just to inform you that this guy doesn't comply to the orders he receives. Ordered two cabs on 31st dec 2008,...

Kaneepa
replies: 33 views: 14,895
DarkCide 3 weeks ago

Got a call from a long time client. He wants to come over to do some mastering of stuff he has done. Turns out he had someone...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 627
Lost_Cause 3 weeks ago

Moderators