The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 30,245
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 411 views: 35,973
AverageJoe22 2 hours ago

Guys, Recently in last few days I'm stumbling "8d audio" videos, and people are raving about it, omg, it's so cool,...

JanZoo
replies: 6 views: 477
Karloff70 2 hours ago

I purchased Waves Diamond for $349 just about 3 1/2 years ago. When my motherboard failed, I replaced it and I was given a new...

Psy_Trance
replies: 143 views: 5,443
Hired Goon 4 hours ago

What's your goal? Make something great, post it on youtube, get 126,765 views and read 430 positive comments? Then...

Nuieve
replies: 10 views: 454
Uncle Bob 15 hours ago

For those of you that know me I have always tried to buy and sell gear that is specific to a sound for the studio.. I have paid...

tweedrecording
replies: 5 views: 661
bainmack 17 hours ago

FilmNMusicman = Noir Et Blanc Vie UPDATE! Administrators beware, the guy was exposed on GS as a fraud (shilling / YT channel...

Don Solaris
replies: 1 views: 88
Don Solaris 22 hours ago

I mean i know it's a piece of hot, burning trash these days im just curious where all the funky junk and deals went too? ...

sameal
replies: 97 views: 2,760
Bstapper 1 day ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 219 views: 6,829
string6theory 2 days ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 128 views: 13,269
Sean Sullivan 2 days ago

it seems like every song i hear on the 'Top 40' radio station nowadays has an egregious use of auto-tune on the lead...

jdjustice
replies: 139 views: 21,718
robert82 2 days ago

My expercience of switching Audient iD14 to iD44, is, that Burr Brown converters are piercing way too high and the treble is...

Horizon7777
replies: 8 views: 800
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 142 views: 70,887
jammiedodger666 3 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 606 views: 106,100
robwillis 3 days ago

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 70 views: 10,819
Hermetech Mastering 4 days ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 424 views: 14,788
hello people 4 days ago
replies: 26 views: 1,270
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 10 views: 648
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

Unless I'm missing something, prices on Ebay and Reverb for certain synths seem to have spiked last few months. Did prices for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 100 views: 5,777
stixstudios 4 days ago

upon a recommendation from a friend i ordered these ear training cds. http://www.kiqproductions.com/ they look very cool...

t_d
replies: 11 views: 3,346
Shrdni 5 days ago

:deth::evil: well obviously i'm not going to tell you what it was. you talk to some guy for 48hrs, sorting out the deal,...

whatever17
replies: 39 views: 1,552
Noisewagon 6 days ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

Stevism
replies: 94 views: 21,413
normanion 6 days ago

I've just begun to use Toyko Dawn's Nova and am just floored at how among it is. I would've never discovered it had it not been...

bgood
replies: 231 views: 21,637
JoeyM 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

I mean seriously, some say pots, some say knobs. What's the difference?

ignorantape
replies: 3 views: 349
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago
replies: 287 views: 30,953
JoeyM 1 week ago

I couldn't figure out why it sounded so boxy. The amount of room should have been my first clue. The mic was backwards. :facepalm:

Fresq
replies: 3 views: 303
ErikG 1 week ago

Hi there, I want to play a Yamaha Reface CP via the Jupiter-80 keyboard. Therefore I connected the MIDI-out at the Jupiter...

positive_vibes
replies: 3 views: 365
ScoobyDoo555 1 week ago

. I'll be in Mexico in February, and I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a good master class for...

Sqye
replies: 5 views: 526
Sqye 1 week ago

Hey what’s going on? I just wanted to share some of the ways I’ve gotten over writer’s/beat block in the past and even now....

djtaynoel44
replies: 10 views: 402
djtaynoel44 1 week ago

I e never had a problem with Apogee customer service but today I spent 40 minutes on hold before hanging up. Then I sent an...

Cris
replies: 16 views: 2,349
coolname6 1 week ago

While I love making original music, original covers and remixes, programming sounds etc, sometimes its like "why to...

Musician
replies: 2 views: 390
Uncle Bob 1 week ago

Hi everybody, Just wanna let you know about the Music Tribe's warranty terms, a company that manage warranty for TC Electronic,...

spanck
replies: 1 views: 531
Whitecat 1 week ago

What's up? The question/conversation I hear from a lot of artists and creators is should you work for free to gain a buzz around...

djtaynoel44
replies: 4 views: 439
djtaynoel44 1 week ago

I have been getting 8 to ten Chinese language Emails a day and 4 to 6 Vietnamese Emails a day and they are all from different...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 9 views: 699
theblue1 1 week ago

When I get home from work, I spend most of time with my synths, instead of being outside riding my bike and exercising! This...

Zaphod Betamax
replies: 13 views: 996
kpatz 1 week ago

I dont do such posts but after having 2 terrible first time experiences with gear4music.com in which they delayed both my orders...

Ammeo
replies: 6 views: 2,048
BigBigness 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
arundgraham 1 week ago

So, let me preface this moan by saying that the DJ 808 IS a pretty innovative piece of gear but what it offers in innovation is...

Remedial
replies: 2 views: 585
Teej 1 week ago

read it and feel sorry for the dude.... nah just laugh! Wiggy

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 37 views: 2,934
Sniff 1 week ago

I've been using more and more digital synths lately, and the blissed out warm sounds coming from some of them sound unreal....

Hallu
replies: 41 views: 4,477
vincentvangogo 2 weeks ago

Before we ship anything to a buyer on Ebay we check out the unit. Recently buyers are returning perfectly good items (we check...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 517
mr. torture 2 weeks ago

It's been 7 years since I first sat in front of Ableton, and I still have nothing to show for it except for some technical...

SpookSound
replies: 95 views: 7,064
AfterViewer 2 weeks ago

To my knowledge, EP stands for Extended Play and is a few songs that didn’t make your full length album. When you release a...

jerry123
replies: 17 views: 949
theblue1 2 weeks ago

Drove 1 hr to pick up an amp from some guy who insisted he sold tons of stuff on CL and who claimed he was super honest and...

Nuieve
replies: 3 views: 514
bainmack 2 weeks ago

The half time show for the 2019 Super Bowl was the worst I have seen in years. it is like no one knew what the were doing and the...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 6 views: 734
jammiedodger666 2 weeks ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 19 views: 1,367
BigBigness 2 weeks ago

I have native instruments 12 What do you guys think? I feel like Native Instruments sounds are so crappy and barely...

stefjack1000
replies: 63 views: 3,287
onewire 2 weeks ago

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! This has got to be one of the most boneheaded moves by a guitar manufacturer. After decades of...

ElMosca
replies: 63 views: 60,428
Seamus OReally 2 weeks ago

Hey everybody, So this post will probably be pretty long. Having exhausted all other options, I wanted to share my experience...

darbyclash34
replies: 23 views: 3,324
kzarider 2 weeks ago

After years of recording, i am so sick of the way my music sounds. No matter what kind of equipment i have, to my ears, its just...

dreckdirect
replies: 38 views: 1,784
dreckdirect 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search