The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 23,774
Whitecat 24th April 2013

This is a general question. First off you have to be looking in the general area that you're in to begin with? At the right of...

bob_rock
replies: 10 views: 381
jeff spicoli 55 minutes ago

Hello y'all. I needed male singer for a ever increasing backlog of songs guys should sing that I wrote. I do Americana /...

bitman
replies: 56 views: 3,682
bgood 58 minutes ago

It's like ten thousands spoons, when all you need is a knife - Alanis Morrisette

FreshProduce
replies: 6 views: 288
vincentvangogo 6 hours ago

So much gear, so little time and yet you yack on? Fighting and squabbling over minutiae. How about you actually make...

John lennon
replies: 51 views: 1,005
John lennon 13 hours ago

Half serious half comedy piece on climbing the charts at ReverbNation. Psychopompos: How To Climb the Reverb Nation Charts

ewegogetemtiger
replies: 24 views: 11,922
jeff spicoli 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
seangreene1974 2 days ago
replies: 1,717 views: 162,754
ProPower 3 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 587 views: 94,425
dubnspace 3 days ago

Oh I know, people moan about Taco Bell all the time. But I like it. So I decided to have whatever those advertised Nachos are...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 107 views: 4,223
lovessuperstrats 3 days ago

I got this in my Email Hello How are you doing ,My Name is Doris,I am hearing impaired that is the reason why i contact you...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 51 views: 5,997
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

So there are two major daws that do "full console workflow emulation." 1. Reason 2. Mixbus (32c) Why do none of...

RobinL
replies: 10 views: 436
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

I heard the Walnut Steinway Grand recordings from Imperfect Samples and liked the sounds so much I ordered the 'complete'...

MaxDM
replies: 2 views: 363
JamesOnFlames 4 days ago

I know some of them do a good job..... did....(M.A) for example . I know I'm not paying for a service...and nobody asked...

reflix
replies: 1 views: 251
donsolo 5 days ago

So tried almost everything I thought I would like DSI OB6 DSI Prophet 6 Moog minimoog reissue Deepmind...

NEXUS-6
replies: 158 views: 6,688
Thevegasnerve 1 week ago

Is it time to break off the Electronic Music (and Eurorack, etc.) forum into its own website? Unless there's a vast number of...

robert82
replies: 4 views: 374
Henrik Hjortnaes 1 week ago

I love food. Sorry world but I don’t have anything to contribute. I just want to eat and be happy. I will gain an infinite...

Desire Inspires
replies: 3 views: 259
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 565 views: 68,781
louis1 1 week ago

It's unbelievable. Slate has sent countless emails touting their commitment to finalizing FGX AAX, stating that they're committed...

elambo
replies: 227 views: 21,722
Agzilla 1 week ago

Its so hard to eat right, day after day doing this...:facepalm:

RightOnRome
replies: 2 views: 301
RightOnRome 1 week ago

OK, I'm pushing it a little trying to make this complaint apply to audio gear, but I need to get it off my chest. How come...

Papa Tom
replies: 81 views: 2,156
Doc Mixwell 1 week ago

Trying to order a piece of gear in Australia can be a very frustrating experience, particularly if you are forced to go through a...

fiddlestickz
replies: 206 views: 13,117
Andysw 1 week ago

Recently discovered Sally Dige. She says her album was done with 1 Synth and her Voice. It's a really good album, am digging her...

JDN
replies: 129 views: 4,573
ISH_2016 1 week ago

TL;DR: Streaming services demand that smaller artists homogenise and tailor aspects of their releases in ways that bigger artists...

Teej
replies: 6 views: 383
Philter 1 week ago

Since I mention it a lot, you may already know that I mix a live internet radio show that's a mix of interviews and live,...

Brent Hahn
replies: 19 views: 892
Brent Hahn 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 298
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I recently got a pair of focal solo6 be and was appalled at how backward thinking some of the brands are. I know being backward...

yunie_
replies: 13 views: 776
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

I submitted my 1 star review yesterday, and read all 5 other 1 star reviews. Today I went to see if mine was published and there...

Doctorgun
replies: 136 views: 14,745
AudioFreq 1 week ago

I got a phone call about 9 pm last night. It was from someone looking for a recording studio. They had a very thick African...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 106 views: 7,573
Noisewagon 1 week ago

Hey guys, not sure that this is the right forum... But as it's about $25k worth of microphones, I figured I'd start here. Korby...

pqlior
replies: 78 views: 8,502
GYang 1 week ago

Clearly there needs to be a 'hardware keyboard' sub forum in gearslutz because that's exact what most people here seem to be...

Kinh222
replies: 127 views: 3,497
monomer 2 weeks ago
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

I wonder why and how much this is going to further f#%k up getting paid from Ebay. Ebay seems to be bent on making things a...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 578
T_R_S 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, This is my first post and I really hope someone here can help me out.. So I've had my Korg MS-20 for about a year...

Armando94
replies: 0 views: 252
Armando94 2 weeks ago

Last year i had enormous issues with Paypal regarding verifying/limited access to my account and money. And yet is far from over...

Simma Lugnt
replies: 5 views: 480
Simma Lugnt 2 weeks ago
Monkey_Chops 2 weeks ago

. Has anyone experienced this? I looked in Home Depot for a solution, but they told me aisle 23, and that was...

Sqye
replies: 8 views: 676
kafka 2 weeks ago

Vocalist sent me an email that she wanted to do some recording. Later I got a response with a list of four songs off YouTube...

Saxplayerz
replies: 33 views: 1,155
Saxplayerz 2 weeks ago
replies: 25 views: 964
Derp 2 weeks ago

It's almost impossible to believe, isn't it? I remember it. At first, it was civil and friendly, but it got nasty pretty quickly,...

ektia
replies: 4 views: 423
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

I'm always ignoring bogus reviews (ie Sweetwater especially, but most product sites) I know Amazon is hit or miss on shill vs...

db9091
replies: 7 views: 426
Papa Tom 2 weeks ago
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I hate the term DAWS(digital audio work station) Sounds cold impersonal, like recording my music into an ice cube console....

cavern
replies: 25 views: 1,122
thedberg 3 weeks ago

I have deleted this message, but am glad to know that, outside of the few who totally missed the point, there were several who...

Papa Tom
replies: 55 views: 1,495
chrisso 3 weeks ago

This is the third email I've recieved within the past few years where someone from France wants to record with me. This was a...

davey boy
replies: 12 views: 2,818
ageliki 3 weeks ago

Help me. Onboard FX - I have always been turned off by onboard fx, I want a synth, and I already have FX I curated over time....

Whorse
replies: 40 views: 1,622
Zasterz 3 weeks ago
Yul 3 weeks ago

... and the possibility of getting tomahawked by a spinning, six-foot chunk of palm tree when the Santa Ana winds kick up. As...

Brent Hahn
replies: 3 views: 443
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I listed a synth on eBay.de. Was €570 Buy It Now or Best Offer. Listed it during a promo offer, so zero sales commission...

Simonator
replies: 20 views: 802
rasseru 3 weeks ago

I don't remember ever writing a bad review for a business before. This time though I will. I currently own 6 Brent Averill 312...

TTTTM
replies: 11 views: 2,722
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

God i feel like every time I say something specific on this forum, I have to state that its IMO. Like no one would know that was...

cavern
replies: 72 views: 3,022
toowrongfoo 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search