The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 39,110
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Is Uli Behringer trying to destroy his professional brands? You can't reach ANY support over phone which for touring engineers...

turdsmc
replies: 29 views: 3,506
JEK3 4 hours ago

Are they for real? "Bring it to... /place like 40 minutes away from my home/" so then I can lowball you in a neutral...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 22 views: 1,631
StillCrazy 8 hours ago

Apple TV actually Forces you to go on a computer and go through iTunes just to update your payment information. I just want to...

Reverb
replies: 4 views: 194
TVPostSound 11 hours ago

Music Streaming needs to structured exactly the same as cloud storage. That is, the service being provided - is in hosting...

Gearrhea
replies: 122 views: 3,891
Gearrhea 15 hours ago

I was born 55 April Fool's Days ago, and this one has been a nice day. But my moan is that in all these years, surely someone...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 245
JoeyM 3 days ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 625 views: 116,904
Mcnulty 3 days ago

Not really a moan, but I have had a terrible time getting good prices for good functioning equipment through Craigslist which I...

3rd Degree
replies: 12 views: 405
psycho_monkey 3 days ago

I hope I'm in the right forum here, but wanted you guys' thoughts on Reverb. Thus far I have been a huge fan an advocate. Lately...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 3 views: 263
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

It seems like the spammers have nothing else to do except spam others during the virus outbreak. I got 11 calls from Google ad...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 12 views: 691
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Exciting news from PA over the last few weeks. Lotsa nice new plugins I guess. So what? For over two years the Elysia...

mitgong
replies: 4 views: 1,892
pencilextremist 5 days ago

Happens all the time to me. All the freaking time. Case in point: trying to buy a set of particular cheap monitors. They used to...

N1Greg
replies: 15 views: 1,079
imdasloth 5 days ago

I was reading an old post and came across the neologism, dfegadon. When I find a word I don't know, I often google for the...

theblue1
replies: 36 views: 2,471
adrianww 5 days ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 16 views: 4,249
szmola 5 days ago

Hi Eventide I love your amazing algos but hate your silly boxes Having limited hardware to house digital algos made sense in...

XAXAU
replies: 6 views: 1,040
aagnello 5 days ago

I will die before Waves gets another penny from me. I cannot say how much I loathe Waves and their stupid, convoluted WavesShell...

kirkbross
replies: 61 views: 6,358
JoeyM 1 week ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 137 views: 11,877
T_R_S 1 week ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm at my wit's end. I bought quite a few sample libraries from them and the...

Saudade
replies: 4 views: 1,568
TheLastByte 1 week ago

Quite a number of manufacturers and companies of hardware musical instruments especially in the synthesizer and electronic drum...

Deleted 9de46c8
replies: 61 views: 2,537
TheLastByte 1 week ago

Just watching a program last night... Guns N Roses VS Green Day. Back to back hits from each on VH1 Classics or...

Messiah
replies: 83 views: 10,482
TheLastByte 1 week ago

IF they included a reverb DSP they could change their ad tagline to: Four in, four out -- and one in the chamber. Just...

theblue1
replies: 7 views: 690
JoeyM 1 week ago

The title says it all. No new work and no phone calls or emails from old clients or new. I guess everyone is worried about...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 1,006
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago
replies: 11 views: 1,462
Doc No 1 week ago

Haven't received 10% bucks in 6 months. Same with everyone or eBay stingy just to me? #ebaybucks

SoundWeavers
replies: 1 views: 511
raggedman 1 week ago
replies: 2 views: 729
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
kennybro 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks Im really sorry for bringing up the same old question, but can anyone direct me to any published papers or serious...

joe16tons
replies: 5 views: 896
Glenn Bucci 3 weeks ago

I’ve decided to delete my account here. While originally I wasn’t going to write a “goodbye post” — mostly out of...

Deleted b788fee
replies: 11 views: 1,442
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I finally decided which custom IEM's I wanted and made an appointment with an audiologist to have custom ear molds made to send...

EpicEsquire
replies: 6 views: 811
worstcaseontario 3 weeks ago

I hate emails like this from musicians. Anyone else get these often? “ I want to do 12 songs and I don't make many mistakes,...

Digiplex
replies: 8 views: 973
Ruairi 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search