The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,480
Views: 2,480
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 24,834
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Go through these posts and look at the start dates of them. 2015/16 and before. WHAT IS THE POINT!!! I mean surely the starter...

Kinh222
replies: 46 views: 1,383
norfolk martin 1 hour ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 572 views: 69,954
Sounds Great 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dumpgodbody 18 hours ago

I’m not going to pretend anybody here likes me. In fact I’m gonna give lots of people here reason to hate me... Yes you...

Hollowman9
replies: 350 views: 8,238
realtrance 1 day ago

So I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT990 headphones with a broken connector that I need resoldered. I find a guy with an...

ac_music
replies: 3 views: 390
ac_music 1 day ago

First off, I don't have a lot against record labels for the most part, you see all the "greedy labels" etc everywhere...

theillusionist
replies: 44 views: 1,495
theillusionist 2 days ago

titled revised... :cowbell::lol:confoosed Let me start by saying I really love ambient music but its time we create our own...

Thevegasnerve
replies: 64 views: 1,383
Thevegasnerve 2 days ago

I am getting phone calls (three today and two yesterday from Google about "certifying my site". I am also getting phone...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 676
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Wait, wait a minute! Those are the same thing... I mean... aren't they? Or... not? Lately I've spent way too much time musing...

joelpatterson
replies: 5 views: 397
esldude 5 days ago

I mean, I've been studying music since 1995. I make and compose music and create and record songs. I always assumed that a...

Benprogfuse
replies: 22 views: 770
psycho_monkey 5 days ago

Do they even have tech support? I know they do but no one ever picks up. Why do you have keep authorizing each time you update a...

sopre
replies: 9 views: 1,534
Synth Guru 6 days ago
replies: 38 views: 3,359
JoeyM 6 days ago
David Mandez 1 week ago

"Spotify, Apple Music's main competitor, this morning opened on the New York Stock Exchange at $165.90 per share, valuing...

spaceman
replies: 11 views: 746
chrisso 1 week ago

Hi, I recently experienced a couple incidents on eBay where someone sold me defective gear. This is supposed to be covered by...

TheBuffaloCave
replies: 54 views: 4,454
T_R_S 1 week ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 78 views: 4,362
joshuanaconda 1 week ago

You seriously thought that this was the best representation for your product? A guy is raving about bass response of his monitors...

Ben Dial
replies: 2 views: 551
revvo6 1 week ago

this is in regards to the Korg Monotron. Why is it that if any marketing dept. of a synth company slaps on the word Analog on...

ecologie
replies: 33 views: 7,094
Zaphod Betamax 1 week ago

and when I say entire albums I am pretty much referring to the non radio singles. This has been really bothering me. For...

Benprogfuse
replies: 97 views: 9,914
12ax7 1 week ago

I have learned a lot from the wisdom of gearslutz, and I am curious to know if anyone here has found a way of stopping or slowing...

Salty James
replies: 10 views: 594
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I preferred to just get what I want and move it along but the one I'm stuck with wants to "date" (time consuming). What...

slutbox
replies: 111 views: 7,127
shalimo 1 week ago

So I was contacted recently to do an internet session where I'd drop a short solo on a song. I did several passes and sent the...

Saxplayerz
replies: 21 views: 815
donsolo 1 week ago

I was trying to return a defective sm58 to the 'Pro Audio' dept at Guitar Center the other day...here's the conversation: me-...

BlueRadio
replies: 1,876 views: 448,290
jeremy.c. 1 week ago

It's like ten thousands spoons, when all you need is a knife - Alanis Morrisette

FreshProduce
replies: 19 views: 959
joelpatterson 1 week ago

They all do the same things: - They always bring their acoustic guitar, even if the song they want to work on doesn't call for...

Benprogfuse
replies: 81 views: 6,678
horseface 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 593 views: 96,478
Breaks Dude 2 weeks ago

So, the Jupiter 8 goes for a whopping 17000 Euros now? A quick look on Reverb's list prices are: - €14,743.59EUR +...

patrickdafunk
replies: 17 views: 1,360
Soothing Sound 2 weeks ago

Am I the only one annoyed by this lineup? I'm all for diversity, but come on.... And what the hell is Chelsea Manning doing at...

SyntheticFlyer
replies: 11 views: 1,228
Cozmik Prod. 3 weeks ago

Hello y'all. I needed male singer for a ever increasing backlog of songs guys should sing that I wrote. I do Americana /...

bitman
replies: 62 views: 4,458
bgood 3 weeks ago
replies: 1,773 views: 166,829
JSt0rm 3 weeks ago

It's unbelievable. Slate has sent countless emails touting their commitment to finalizing FGX AAX, stating that they're committed...

elambo
replies: 228 views: 22,576
doom64 3 weeks ago

Years ago I got one of these emails per year or so. Something saying. "Hello, I would like to know if you do music...

arsmusic
replies: 3 views: 510
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

The Hidden Costs of DIY In today’s world it seems like everyone wants to do everything themselves. We have clients that we...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 10 views: 630
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

A friend sent me this a while back! I thought it apropos for the Moan Zone! Things to think about. 1. Not everything that...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 8 views: 621
FreshProduce 3 weeks ago

The latest "client problem" is clients who say "I will be over later to pick up my materials" or...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 18 views: 794
bambamboom 3 weeks ago

When I updated Firefox today it basically wiped out all my preference, my history my site passwords and took away my ad blocker...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 11 views: 531
JoeyM 4 weeks ago
lovessuperstrats 4 weeks ago

I think I have finally given up on soft synths. They simply don't sound as good as hardware to me. I make EDM and every time I...

Electronic Soul
replies: 207 views: 14,658
horseface 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search