The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 42,380
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 351 views: 36,541
joshuanaconda 28 minutes ago

I just got my SOS magazine. Looking through it reminded me that I would like to know who is buying all the high end gear the...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 57
Thomas W. Bethe 3 hours ago

Being in vacation, I probably played too much my folk guitar, yesterday, after a rather long abstinence period. Result : even the...

cubic13
replies: 6 views: 339
stixstudios 6 hours ago

There is the type who always posts how they have expensive gear or the more expensive gear is better than anything else. Which...

coolfog09
replies: 24 views: 933
badmark 15 hours ago

Don't you just hate looking at vertical iPhone videos?? I like panoramic views. Comon people hold it sideways.

TVPostSound
replies: 17 views: 912
DarkHelmet 16 hours ago

Anybody else in the USA or elsewhere not receive the October Print Edition as of today October 26? Ironically, I received an...

homestudioguy
replies: 2 views: 234
Brent Hahn 20 hours ago

When my mastering studio was built in 1995 I had a wonderful retired carpenter doing the work. He and I spent the whole summer of...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 23 views: 607
esldude 2 days ago

Playing a demo track to a friend... only response: "It isn't mastered yet or?" :facepalm: :lol: No single word about...

replies: 64 views: 2,297
dirtROBOT 2 days ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm at my wit's end. I bought quite a few sample libraries from them and the...

Saudade
replies: 5 views: 1,924
blyt 2 days ago

Writing this just to inform you that this guy doesn't comply to the orders he receives. Ordered two cabs on 31st dec 2008,...

Kaneepa
replies: 20 views: 13,243
DarkCide 3 days ago

I had a 4+ year old Apollo Twin die during a recording session. It no longer powers on, nothing. Extremely frustrating, but it...

bobpowerfan99
replies: 16 views: 1,489
psycho_monkey 4 days ago

- No charger when you buy a new iPhone. Apple claims you already got enough. - 250,- for 8GB RAM. (when it's even possible to...

The_Champ
replies: 12 views: 449
The_Champ 4 days ago

sorry. hope Pete the wizard picks this up. i have absolutely no idea what my computer is doing these days. it's gone completely...

ibtl
replies: 34 views: 939
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Saw some back-and-forth in a recent thread about autotune bugs, and it seems like a lot of older guys in audio don't seem to get...

yep
replies: 14 views: 2,201
swafford 4 days ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 501 views: 23,389
robert82 5 days ago

Hi! So, I bought a 3 course bundle in October 2019, these are online only, no downloads (Mixing With Effects). However, the...

soulata
replies: 10 views: 1,970
pencilextremist 5 days ago

I ordered a new Boss TU-3W tuner pedal from a smaller online retailer, along with a few pedal cables. The pedal was in the...

m_b_b
replies: 7 views: 481
Benprogfuse 5 days ago

I have exactly one product from them, so I get all the emails. I jumped onto the bandwagon a little late, so perhaps I just don't...

elambo
replies: 4 views: 484
lovemonkey3833 1 week ago

I have a few 1U pieces of gear that need space to cool, but not a full 1U between each one. I just need half a space or so and...

ds11
replies: 6 views: 1,438
carbon 1 week ago
replies: 17 views: 1,099
theblue1 1 week ago

It's unbelievable. Slate has sent countless emails touting their commitment to finalizing FGX AAX, stating that they're committed...

elambo
replies: 229 views: 26,598
T_R_S 1 week ago

I purchased a Voodoo Labs Dingus from Chicago Music Exchange via Amazon. After opening the padded mailing envelope, I...

m_b_b
replies: 6 views: 479
JLast 1 week ago

Just for fun, which top charting song (from any decade) has the worse mix to you ? - This is not about songwriting so don't just...

invalidusername
replies: 35 views: 1,527
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

I have been doing music with computers, and involved with related subjects since I am 10 or so years old. I used the first...

danderian
replies: 19 views: 4,059
doom64 1 week ago

Charlie Clouser is not being inducted into Rock & Roll hall of fame in...

TheOmegaShadow
replies: 23 views: 1,496
bill5 1 week ago

Installing a new mac today as my previous mac crashed. I cannot stress how much I miss the old days of software where you just...

santibanks
replies: 6 views: 497
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Every time i make a setup of simple hardware i think about why it has to be so complicated. We are leaving in 21-st century and...

Metasfera
replies: 1 views: 374
HerbDelux 2 weeks ago

I ordered these. Put them together. The wood split in multiple places because pilot holes were not pre-drilled. I had to guess on...

MSR74
replies: 11 views: 824
mlbchitown 2 weeks ago

People grip about Reverb/eBay well today it's Amazon Amazon is every charging me 40 cents to collect the tax - gee whiz!! it...

T_R_S
replies: 8 views: 668
Duardo 2 weeks ago

It isn't the first time that I stumble on this trap, sadly, and it's getting irritating : my last XLR cable purchase (Cordial),...

cubic13
replies: 11 views: 1,025
Metasfera 2 weeks ago

Well, thanks in part to my communications and media studies degree, I think it all stems back to the way broadcasting was...

te-problematique
replies: 49 views: 12,270
worstcaseontario 2 weeks ago

IMO, this is another explicit example of the B-rand fanaticism and negativity that has come to this forum recently. I call it...

string6theory
replies: 28 views: 1,253
kcearl 2 weeks ago

~~~ DISREGARD, FOUND HIM ~~~ There's a YouTube user named The Synthesizer Grouch that I've been trying to contact for a...

synthRodriguez
replies: 2 views: 478
synthRodriguez 2 weeks ago

or Monitroll/Monitroller Just a monitor controller with a cheeky name. Isnt there a Phonitor already?

mattias78
replies: 0 views: 467
mattias78 3 weeks ago

So, I submitted a copyright for a sound pack that I did WAY back in December of 2018. Just today I receive a denial notice...

Remedial
replies: 7 views: 1,095
bill5 3 weeks ago

The good news, is PA has a massive sale, which would allow me to get ProAudioDSP's DSM-3 for $30. Sale ends on the 5th it says....

JoeyM
replies: 3 views: 633
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

It's been a long/busy few months with a butt load of headaches from the ProTools side of things. Just one random thing after...

andersmv
replies: 8 views: 631
andersmv 3 weeks ago

An artist I work with was looking for recommendations for 251 clones, and Peluso was one that I told her to try out in her price...

time2mix.com
replies: 1 views: 786
wolvie 3 weeks ago

I feel like the last couple of weeks have been a real turning point for me with this whole new normal pandemic dystopia thing....

Local Man
replies: 6 views: 1,015
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 190 views: 17,736
JLast 3 weeks ago

I left a valuable vintage microphone with Tony Merrill of Stephen Paul Audio about 4 years ago and was given a repair estimate....

haasfx
replies: 126 views: 25,397
speerchucker 3 weeks ago

Yesterday I got phone calls from the IRS (SCAM) from Best Buys' Geek Squad (two calls) saying they were charging my credit card...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 25 views: 1,453
Synonym Music 3 weeks ago

California wildfires are raging. Chino is safe. Others are not. The Vanimal's Fire Report. Save the Tubes!

EveAnna Manley
replies: 14 views: 1,960
realtrance 3 weeks ago

Honest self-reflection of financial and emotional impact of a pandemie. Could belong to another thread but he speaks broadly...

omkar
replies: 0 views: 338
omkar 3 weeks ago

According to my ideals, all music gear are in principle technological miracles that brings music to the people. Thus, every piece...

IncarnateX
replies: 114 views: 4,897
m_b_b 4 weeks ago

Hi. I get it. All upstairs neighbors are awful. We stomp around and roll bowling balls all day long. Especially now that we...

Amenhoteph
replies: 8 views: 756
Local Man 4 weeks ago

It's crept up over the last couple years. The client who outsources everything and then passes it along for me to mix. Drums...

Brent Hahn
replies: 4 views: 783
horseface 4 weeks ago

...But very few are interested in writing songs... hittt But, what does it actually mean? mezed

horseface
replies: 81 views: 5,747
horseface 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search