The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 32,411
Whitecat 24th April 2013

He sold his guitar collection. Including what he played on Dark Side and Wish you Were Here. Raised $21 million dollars. And...

drockfresh
replies: 194 views: 4,072
haze015 11 minutes ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 157 views: 7,232
Moonwhistle 12 hours ago

Got a call from a potential client about 8 pm on Tuesday night. He wanted to know about prices for mastering. I told him what our...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 94 views: 2,439
12tone 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
DAVIDD1980 1 day ago

A serious problem has occurred with a software developer and it's important to get the word out so others aren't subjected to the...

elambo
replies: 3 views: 477
The Byre 1 day ago

there's no cable to connect the device to my macbook pro... went out to buy a cable, USB-C looks the same as Thunderbolt 3, thing...

MDM
replies: 1 views: 393
TVPostSound 1 day ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 106 views: 14,205
horseface 3 days ago

I see so many channels with insane number of subscribers yet only maybe 1% of said number views. 300-500k subs, 3-5k views...

Nuieve
replies: 7 views: 634
Nuieve 4 days ago

Hey all, While looking for some good mixing/mastering plugins and searching non-stop for comparisons, like “UAD vs Waves” or...

amirgelman
replies: 30 views: 1,659
theblue1 4 days ago
replies: 1,919 views: 184,934
sardi 4 days ago

Im having major digital burnout. From my wife treating it like a electronic leash to people sending stupid **** that waste my...

boomer81
replies: 10 views: 754
Desire Inspires 5 days ago

A lifetime of bleeps and bloops?

skid marks
replies: 18 views: 834
theblue1 5 days ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 144 views: 15,578
warlordpriest 6 days ago

6.18.19 No it won't. You know who I'm talking about. What, a dollar off of monthly sub? A new sampleset of a vintage snare...

soulata
replies: 11 views: 943
mattiasnyc 6 days ago

We used to do a lot of business with a local company. The company deals in industrial surplus. They also used to get in a lot of...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 366
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 520 views: 46,925
andrew montreal 6 days ago

ive just been trying to get some info on the egg100 and i emailed munrosonic too ask for a broschure but as soon as i sent it a...

djwaxxy
replies: 18 views: 3,611
Don Gatos! 1 week ago

In the interest of removing unused equipment that leaves a bad taste in the money where I put my mouth at in the 1990s, I see I...

JoeyM
replies: 18 views: 1,224
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

This isn't the first time I've seen this happen, by any means. Early on I used to assist them all the time. But I share a...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 798
Idealimage 1 week ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 618 views: 109,906
Breaks Dude 1 week ago

Do artists officially not care anymore if they sound like idiots? For example, The Weeknd. Insane talent. Most idiotic lyrics...

Nuieve
replies: 23 views: 709
12ax7 1 week ago
xlon 1 week ago

So, this moron (or a highly skilled troll) wasted 5 days of my life. He didn't READ what is written on my website exactly on the...

Don Solaris
replies: 0 views: 481
Don Solaris 1 week ago
tomwatson 1 week ago

So I've been a loyal black lion customer for over 10 years. I've never had an issue with any of their mods or products (of which...

Ben Dial
replies: 25 views: 1,611
raddistribution 1 week ago

FWIW https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/magazine/universal-fire-master-recordings.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&am...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 458
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago
Bitsmith 1 week ago

A close friend of mine, wanted some studio monitors and asked for my help to choose the right stuff to cover his needs. We looked...

Aziak
replies: 6 views: 815
Plush 2 weeks ago

For about 2 months I have not been plagued by stupid robo calls or calls from people wanting to sell me stuff or wanting to...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 10 views: 979
theblue1 2 weeks ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 25 views: 2,679
DaveE 2 weeks ago

Got a Lindell Audio 18Xs mkii back in late january new on Amazon and it had scratchy input and output volume pots from day 1. I...

tmdea
replies: 18 views: 1,814
5th element 2 weeks ago

"Balanced headphones" are a thing in the audiophile world. They are not related to balanced cables and common-mode...

carbon
replies: 3 views: 516
HerbDelux 2 weeks ago

I was about to vacuum the carpet and felt a sharp sliver in my toe grrr Can't pick it out, but any step I make it's a sharp...

JoeyM
replies: 15 views: 877
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

(From another conversation) "At the end of the day you buy a synth for the sounds it makes " That's like saying...

unfiltered420
replies: 291 views: 10,892
Reptil 2 weeks ago

Approach this unit with caution. The driver install for the unit crashed my MacBook Pro. Upon doing the required reboot the...

Greg Midi
replies: 0 views: 440
Greg Midi 2 weeks ago

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! This has got to be one of the most boneheaded moves by a guitar manufacturer. After decades of...

ElMosca
replies: 64 views: 62,493
rwillis 2 weeks ago

So I bought one WA47... it had a horrible low rumbling noise that made it a non-starter. Sent it back. Then a friend of mine got...

hookbox
replies: 27 views: 3,019
chessparov2.0 3 weeks ago
Nuieve 3 weeks ago

Just wondering about computing power and analog- I realize that analog is actual electricity with all the fineness this implies....

Lune
replies: 694 views: 43,245
ignorantape 3 weeks ago

Yikes! https://youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U?t=43 And I don't mean her voice.

Synonym Music
replies: 4 views: 905
vincentvangogo 3 weeks ago

Hey everybody, So this post will probably be pretty long. Having exhausted all other options, I wanted to share my experience...

darbyclash34
replies: 24 views: 3,907
aaronforaudio 3 weeks ago

What´s up lately with this DAW and plugin controller craze and all the mouse hate? In the other hand I understand the mouse...

GearNerd
replies: 36 views: 4,681
HerbDelux 3 weeks ago
replies: 79 views: 4,670
midiquestions 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search