The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 34,108
Whitecat 24th April 2013

so boosting 639HZ on everything will make our record hit :D

firubbi
replies: 3 views: 333
theblue1 45 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I have a problem that I don’t know how to solve. Not so long ago, I started a crowdfunding campaign to gather...

CurveOne
replies: 6 views: 273
Desire Inspires 3 hours ago

I am so exhausted by Avid and Protools. The subscription service makes zero sense for DAWs. The cost is way too much. It's...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 10 views: 620
Aziak 4 hours ago

Every time I call Sweetwater too buy something I always get the run around with special needs requests I am talking about about...

T_R_S
replies: 7 views: 441
Local Man 13 hours ago

A new scam... :facepalm: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2018/12/what-social-security-scam-sounds I got called 5 times in...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 4 views: 554
theblue1 1 day ago

I'm generally a pretty tech-forward kind of guy. I looked forward to direct digital distribution since the mid 1980s (back then...

theblue1
replies: 0 views: 198
theblue1 1 day ago

I apologise in advance for what is going to be a long diatribe but if you have nothing better to to for the next few minutes it...

microwave
replies: 3 views: 452
microwave 2 days ago

Okay, is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of newbie posts about how they can get to the top like...by tomorrow?...

foamboy
replies: 129 views: 5,744
doom64 2 days ago

Man I just bought a new cassette player in hopes of pulling some decent recordings off tapes of a band I used to be in 30 some...

ZipSnipe
replies: 4 views: 301
GAF Vu Master 2 days ago

I dont do such posts but after having 2 terrible first time experiences with gear4music.com in which they delayed both my orders...

Ammeo
replies: 7 views: 4,988
olliekkv 3 days ago

I'm 25. Started producing/writing/making music at 15. I know I can do it to completion, but then why do I get severe anxiety and...

musicisfun
replies: 7 views: 474
Desire Inspires 3 days ago

If you don't own it, you don't own it. For those who argue in favour of subscription-based models. So from now on, every...

frans
replies: 7 views: 478
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

A virus, the green mucus signaling white blood cells doing their job. Now I cant hit the high notes that I can hit. Its been...

Jaybird
replies: 5 views: 351
Jaybird 6 days ago

I've gone through several Audio Interfaces now due to software bugs/issues and forced obsolescence due to manufacturers deciding...

HSB
replies: 11 views: 1,169
JoeyM 6 days ago

API recently released their 862 preamp/EQ 50th anniversary combo hardware. See it at...

doom64
replies: 5 views: 489
doom64 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Life long business partner drank him self into insanity. Can I register serial numbers on my own dang gear that is...

Jaybird
replies: 1 views: 339
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

My bad. I do hate copyright protection software and generally I don't buy plugins that use it. In this case I was upgrading one...

conanb
replies: 14 views: 948
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

I want to cut to the point right away and not explain you that you can connect the freaking XLR cable to this piece of...

AlanWalk
replies: 31 views: 1,093
AlanWalk 1 week ago

Waves Central sucks. Four hours. Complete and utter BS "Sorry.....we can't get our **** straight and are paranoid...

zydeceltico
replies: 7 views: 527
Shannon Adkins 1 week ago

Let's say it : I could (and probably should) have changed my DAW with all the softs that I use for a more up-to-date and better...

cubic13
replies: 12 views: 808
greggybud 1 week ago

This baffles me - every artist, big and small, announces pre-orders for albums - who is actually pre-ordering these things? is...

Reverb
replies: 10 views: 867
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

I'll update after something arrives (or not) today check the 09/03/2019 11am entry: Out for Delivery 09/05/2019 4:52 A.M....

oldgearguy
replies: 4 views: 1,057
GAF Vu Master 2 weeks ago

Got a call from a reggae performer who wanted to do some recording and could not find a studio. Our company does mastering and...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 60 views: 2,913
Synonym Music 2 weeks ago

Now its no secret that various methods employed through our Smart devices can be used to spy on us most of which many people...

Uncle Dieppe
replies: 43 views: 2,357
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

ARGH!! I had some bananas in the other room, and now there is a fruit fly buzzing around, that I can't catch. must be...

becks bolero
replies: 21 views: 1,219
theblue1 2 weeks ago

Sometimes I think I would be much happier if I just gave up music altogether. At times it feels like a curse being a...

NEXUS-6
replies: 6 views: 1,199
JoeyM 3 weeks ago

Ok, the bests mic preamps are US and Britanic , but... Was an russian guy the creator of the Mithic Fairchild 670 21...

No4PCs
replies: 18 views: 5,370
GregAnikin 3 weeks ago

Musiciansfriend advertising a add on Google for a Les Paul Tribute 50's model for $329. Takes you to an EBAY page. They show a...

mkaylor
replies: 1 views: 1,007
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I got a message on my Mac that my Adobe Flash Player needed updating and when I chose to update the application it installed all...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 8 views: 959
theblue1 3 weeks ago

I think I figured it all out! Everybody hates rolands new gear until about 10 years later and then they all want it! It’s...

scottfrost
replies: 142 views: 4,850
the donal 3 weeks ago

Crazy output by Behringer announcing many clones of older Arp, Korg and Roland gear. I am curious what it will do to the...

intuitionnyc
replies: 140 views: 11,116
horseface 3 weeks ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 123 views: 19,357
horseface 3 weeks ago

So, i purchased some sennheiser 280 Hd headphones for tracking purposes and the salesman offers me the 2 year extended protection...

trevon
replies: 9 views: 1,047
trevon 3 weeks ago

Looks like Zzounds has finally had enough of Antelope Audio’s crap just like Sweetwater. Glad I got out when I did.

Jon B
replies: 7 views: 1,255
Noctambulant 3 weeks ago

I recently purchased the Antelope Audio Orion 32HD+. I have had it for 3 days and am yet to have it operating correctly and also...

Fired Wire
replies: 24 views: 1,490
FlappyD00 3 weeks ago

Someone else wrote this on another site about Roland but I wondered what other people think about Roland's ineptness?...

Dirtycircuit
replies: 55 views: 7,446
Liquidaudio 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search