The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 32,893
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 522 views: 47,750
Eigenwert 11 hours ago
replies: 293 views: 31,956
theblue1 18 hours ago

I rarely complain on the internet but this time I have to. I bought a Console 1 secondhand and have been trying to get Softube to...

KingDiamond
replies: 2 views: 813
Jesus Christ 1 day ago

What it says on the tin. Moog are OVER RATED. Over priced and 'these days' junk. Change my mind. Bob Moog would be so upset with...

And Then Some
replies: 48 views: 1,828
Liquidaudio 1 day ago

I'm 16 and have been making ambient music for about 2 Years now. I want to start releasing a few tracks I've been working on for...

supercool482
replies: 64 views: 6,408
ignorantape 1 day ago

What the hell is wrong with them. Getting the Oberheim name is absolutely ridiculous and only money driven. Make your own damn...

rids
replies: 354 views: 18,068
tux99 1 day ago

Just wondering about computing power and analog- I realize that analog is actual electricity with all the fineness this implies....

Lune
replies: 710 views: 44,554
oceantracks 1 day ago

Easy question: In the last months I saw a lot of brands sponsoring some forums of Gearslutz. But... why nobody sponsor the moan...

ezrecords
replies: 12 views: 922
Fay Smearing 3 days ago

Yikes, c'mon make me feel better... My girlfiend and I have been together 15 years and never got married (I spend all money on...

Infernal Device
replies: 40 views: 2,921
Sounds Like 4 days ago

Roland is a bigger company, both manufacture in China etc.. so why is it Roland can only offer reissues that are just Softsynths...

Elsapo2001
replies: 171 views: 8,455
becks bolero 4 days ago

In the interest of removing unused equipment that leaves a bad taste in the money where I put my mouth at in the 1990s, I see I...

JoeyM
replies: 35 views: 1,947
drBill 4 days ago

I’m in a big market where use gear use to sell quick. Beginning this year I’m seeing a huge slow down. Please let me know if...

shalimo
replies: 16 views: 1,039
ionian 5 days ago

I do mastering and restoration. We provide a service that is in many cases "time sensitive" Normal in and out is less...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 874
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

Now its no secret that various methods employed through our Smart devices can be used to spy on us most of which many people...

Uncle Dieppe
replies: 33 views: 1,321
pencilextremist 6 days ago

Why do Kings of Leon mixes sound so muddy? For example, Use Somebody, and Sex on Fire.... Sex on Fire isn't as bad as Use...

QuadWing
replies: 74 views: 15,376
doom64 1 week ago

:facepalm: ok ..please..someone tell me "oh yea! I have one, it makes everything sound better!!"

RightOnRome
replies: 21 views: 1,300
Purple 1 week ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 112 views: 16,185
rectifried 1 week ago

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an inverse correlation between the amount of whining on this forum and the number...

FlappyD00
replies: 12 views: 1,010
mikefellh 1 week ago

I can´t believe that on top that Izotope software being not updated to 64 bits, their authorization system sucks. I have an...

Hansest
replies: 33 views: 1,236
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Ok. Here's my rant for today and some of you will want the information. I ship a fair amount with FedEx, which until now has been...

tenor39
replies: 8 views: 683
Whalethump 1 week ago

there's no cable to connect the device to my macbook pro... went out to buy a cable, USB-C looks the same as Thunderbolt 3, thing...

MDM
replies: 15 views: 1,226
Doc Mixwell 1 week ago

Got a call from a potential client about 8 pm on Tuesday night. He wanted to know about prices for mastering. I told him what our...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 116 views: 3,603
12ax7 1 week ago

Im having major digital burnout. From my wife treating it like a electronic leash to people sending stupid **** that waste my...

boomer81
replies: 14 views: 1,232
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

the price!!!! for $3500 usd, you could get a pretty nice 2nd hand yamaha 52 inch upright piano.... properly maintained, that...

soultrane
replies: 8 views: 10,586
soultrane 1 week ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

Stevism
replies: 96 views: 22,506
M.Retra 2 weeks ago

funny story about Alexa calling its owner "s***head" after he downgraded his prime membership account. maybe it...

whatever17
replies: 4 views: 866
whatever17 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, i want to share some experience with the Metric Halo ULN-8 3d and Lio-3d i bought in January 2019. I upgraded...

Asbasnowe
replies: 4 views: 869
Asbasnowe 2 weeks ago

Serious post. I'm in the market for a Minimoog and just started looking a few days ago to complement my OB-6 and ARP Odyssey,...

Deleted b7a9c8d
replies: 59 views: 1,593
Reptil 2 weeks ago

Got a Lindell Audio 18Xs mkii back in late january new on Amazon and it had scratchy input and output volume pots from day 1. I...

tmdea
replies: 19 views: 2,141
tmdea 2 weeks ago

Ok I'm super annoyed at this thing. WHY THE HELL CAN'T THEY PUT A DAMN MASTER POT THAT WORKS PROPERLY FOR MORE THAN A FEW...

cowrange
replies: 7 views: 1,516
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hey all, While looking for some good mixing/mastering plugins and searching non-stop for comparisons, like “UAD vs Waves” or...

amirgelman
replies: 33 views: 2,226
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Anyone else notice it is very easy to get posts deleted in here ? Kind of unfair, as all I was doing was posting about a product...

xled
replies: 2 views: 776
Reptil 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 672
barbital 2 weeks ago

Dear Pro Tools Customer, Thank you for your support. We wanted to let you know about an important change to our Pro Tools®...

Marlowe
replies: 43 views: 5,154
chipss36 2 weeks ago

He sold his guitar collection. Including what he played on Dark Side and Wish you Were Here. Raised $21 million dollars. And...

drockfresh
replies: 230 views: 6,031
becks bolero 2 weeks ago

I need some interventionist help! I didn't want to buy anything. What's wrong with me?

HaveItAll
replies: 0 views: 442
HaveItAll 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
12tone 3 weeks ago

A lifetime of bleeps and bloops?

skid marks
replies: 20 views: 1,361
theblue1 3 weeks ago

A serious problem has occurred with a software developer and it's important to get the word out so others aren't subjected to the...

elambo
replies: 5 views: 953
elambo 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
DAVIDD1980 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search