The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

The Moan Zone

Options
Views: 6,658
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 21,970
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Do you guys get e-mails like this? There's always a driver involved. I don't advertise. Beware. Any other scams...

Robby in WA
replies: 26 views: 2,716
norfolk martin 2 hours ago

I kind of hesitate to post this because he might be a Gear Slutz member but: If you've been to the vintage pro audio section of...

Rob Coates
replies: 556 views: 66,278
Cozmik Prod. 2 hours ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,317 views: 437,074
norfolk martin 2 hours ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 14 views: 1,029
oceantracks 17 hours ago

Does anyone know how to contact him? It appears that he no longer is with API. Or at least I could not locate him on their...

SRS
replies: 10 views: 1,844
Pgghione 20 hours ago

I recently bought a preamp guitarcenter, showed up missing knobs, fuse looked superglued shut and yet wobbled around loose. Unit...

czarkode
replies: 4 views: 499
czarkode 1 day ago

I've been hoarding monitors and the speakerbars that snap under them, as long as there's a digital port, then add HDMI adapter....

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 223
JoeyM 1 day ago

Hey everyone it's Allen from the Synth Spa, I felt like it was important for me to respond to some recent criticism,...

WildOlive
replies: 578 views: 90,611
Ladderwalker86 1 day ago

I've just received an email from a potential nightmare client - he's 16 years old, from the West Indies, wants to record...

chrismeraz
replies: 38 views: 1,496
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

and when I say entire albums I am pretty much referring to the non radio singles. This has been really bothering me. For...

Benprogfuse
replies: 78 views: 7,707
kadeemusic 2 days ago
replies: 36 views: 1,324
stardustmedia 2 days ago

Is it just me or does slate digital have the worst customer support in the business? They have now used more than a week on ONE...

HelloMellow
replies: 39 views: 5,075
toowrongfoo 2 days ago

Man, i hate this companies bull****. How is it possible that a company that charges so much for a product line can suck so much...

britdick
replies: 84 views: 8,234
GTBannah 4 days ago

Am I the only one annoyed by this lineup? I'm all for diversity, but come on.... And what the hell is Chelsea Manning doing at...

SyntheticFlyer
replies: 3 views: 251
oudplayer 4 days ago

When I get home from work, I spend most of time with my synths, instead of being outside riding my bike and exercising! This...

Zaphod Betamax
replies: 8 views: 340
ctothej123 4 days ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 109 views: 3,613
Synth Guru 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
GregkoNYC 5 days ago

The sound quality is decent enough for podcasting, but so many aspects of it are problematic in my experience: 1) It's a...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 244
minervx 6 days ago

Hey guys, I have never received a single response to my numerous mails concerning my inquiries. At the moment I am having...

Klangarchitekten
ology 1 week ago

What happened to Shadow Hills?- I have used their gear for years and recently had a unit go down(500 Series Mono gamma). Been...

ology
replies: 3 views: 495
ology 1 week ago

I decided i was gonna get myself a plugin this morning. I decided on Softube's tape since it was on sale in a few of the better...

rhythmtech
replies: 6 views: 188
rhythmtech 1 week ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 296 views: 8,190
cavern 1 week ago

Just want to share my bad experience with Waves. A month ago I bought there Mercury bundle and now it is $850 less. I called them...

mnantel
replies: 26 views: 3,272
Amphibian 1 week ago

maybe i am late to this game but i just heard ... "state tax deduction for CA going away" ... anyoone know if this is...

jwh1192
replies: 0 views: 168
jwh1192 1 week ago

Trying to order a piece of gear in Australia can be a very frustrating experience, particularly if you are forced to go through a...

fiddlestickz
replies: 201 views: 12,256
Andysw 1 week ago

God i feel like every time I say something specific on this forum, I have to state that its IMO. Like no one would know that was...

cavern
replies: 18 views: 481
adrianww 1 week ago

These guys are a piece of work. Never will they see my money again. <SNIP - not appropriate> Please remember I spent close...

Remedial
replies: 4 views: 546
Ran_ks 1 week ago

I am hear to moan about converters. At the moment I have the mytek x8 and the brooklyn adda. I also had the lavry and the latte...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 281
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Hi, Waves NLS is clearly marketed as "Non-linear-summing" But that's just not true by any stretch of the...

Dora
replies: 39 views: 18,918
doom64 2 weeks ago

Quick heads up to everybody. I never post but felt I needed too. I'm in a band called Priory and while in London mixing with...

Hotsake
replies: 19 views: 2,389
marty@gintronic 2 weeks ago

Every single morning I am awakened in terror at 6:00 AM when the guy with the Harley in my apartment complex fires it up. It is...

andrew732
replies: 30 views: 748
theblue1 2 weeks ago

Dear everyone - help will be highly appreciated! I am a journalist, and the battery of my ZOOM h4n died while I recorded an...

linnft
replies: 8 views: 324
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

The latest upgrade, Firefox 57 aka "Quantum" is a piece of garbage. Not even Google works now! But for me the biggest...

mikefellh
replies: 9 views: 524
theblue1 2 weeks ago
replies: 1,641 views: 159,041
claurence 2 weeks ago

Hi sample makers So many wonderful samples available Great great work Happy to purchase But please don’t print the verb on...

sdd17
replies: 0 views: 227
sdd17 2 weeks ago

Just been listening to the Youtube demonstrations comparisons of the warm audio WA87 versus the NewmanU87 I have to say I have...

terrysound
replies: 63 views: 1,821
the fxs 2 weeks ago
antonyg 2 weeks ago

I got a phone call about 9 pm last night. It was from someone looking for a recording studio. They had a very thick African...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 92 views: 5,290
bambamboom 2 weeks ago

Fist of all I like a lot CLA as a mixer. I like Dave Pensado as a Mixer and I have gratitude for putting a weekly show as...

neon
replies: 70 views: 13,999
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Just watched Kebu's live Roland vid. What a cop out! The very reason I love this guy is his use of various lesser popular...

flat earth
replies: 106 views: 4,944
chrisso 3 weeks ago

For starters, I was a huge fanboy of UAD and have been using the platform since the early days with Uad-1 pcie cards. I love the...

Nielsbeard
replies: 17 views: 1,396
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

So a scammer from Russia or Nigeria searches eBay for the newly sold items. They they then email the seller (from a different...

T_R_S
replies: 1 views: 288
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

So after self-publishing his memoir on Amazon without an editor or proofreader, which is unfortunately legal in California, my...

Brent Hahn
replies: 17 views: 757
theblue1 3 weeks ago

Has anyone seen this..... https://financeformusicians.com/musicians-youre-about-to-lose-your-tax-deductions/ :facepalm:

crescentmoon
replies: 4 views: 397
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I a going to preface this by saying CD Baby has been a fantastic service for me for over 10 years. Our record label with over...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 0 views: 322
AudioSoundzz 3 weeks ago

I am wondering if the manufacturers of all of the high end audio recording hardware are contemplating legal action against the...

mrgroovy
replies: 127 views: 3,204
norfolk martin 3 weeks ago

Never met a good Ovation in 20 years of playing. I think its time to call a gimmick a gimmick and move on. Ive played wet...

RasCricket
replies: 134 views: 61,685
Lalo Garcia 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search