The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 30,150
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I've never had any luck with anything from these guys, but I'd like to hear YOUR horror stories and why you may dislike...

ghosty999
replies: 68 views: 10,596
Hermetech Mastering 11 minutes ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 10 views: 483
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

Unless I'm missing something, prices on Ebay and Reverb for certain synths seem to have spiked last few months. Did prices for...

fromthepuggle
replies: 100 views: 5,652
stixstudios 3 hours ago

it seems like every song i hear on the 'Top 40' radio station nowadays has an egregious use of auto-tune on the lead...

jdjustice
replies: 131 views: 21,378
Dennisnky 7 hours ago

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 374 views: 34,390
StamAudio 7 hours ago

I mean i know it's a piece of hot, burning trash these days im just curious where all the funky junk and deals went too? ...

sameal
replies: 79 views: 2,254
ponzi 15 hours ago

My expercience of switching Audient iD14 to iD44, is, that Burr Brown converters are piercing way too high and the treble is...

Horizon7777
replies: 6 views: 619
pencilextremist 17 hours ago

Nice try calling out the "vast pepulation of uneducateds" on GS.

MYN
replies: 10 views: 469
Synonym Music 23 hours ago
replies: 25 views: 1,184
Synth Guru 1 day ago

upon a recommendation from a friend i ordered these ear training cds. http://www.kiqproductions.com/ they look very cool...

t_d
replies: 11 views: 3,296
Shrdni 1 day ago

:deth::evil: well obviously i'm not going to tell you what it was. you talk to some guy for 48hrs, sorting out the deal,...

whatever17
replies: 39 views: 1,490
Noisewagon 1 day ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

Stevism
replies: 94 views: 21,302
normanion 1 day ago

I've just begun to use Toyko Dawn's Nova and am just floored at how among it is. I would've never discovered it had it not been...

bgood
replies: 231 views: 21,436
JoeyM 1 day ago

Guys, Recently in last few days I'm stumbling "8d audio" videos, and people are raving about it, omg, it's so cool,...

JanZoo
replies: 2 views: 353
horseface 2 days ago

Granted I’m relatively new to synths and new to this forum, but I’ve had the chance to play several hardware synths in person...

ralphNYC
replies: 216 views: 6,570
ampetrosillo 2 days ago

This used to be a great forum bbb style community driven informatI've website Now this **** is bloated with ads. Yuck time to...

natere2
replies: 22 views: 702
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

I mean seriously, some say pots, some say knobs. What's the difference?

ignorantape
replies: 3 views: 307
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago
replies: 287 views: 30,885
JoeyM 2 days ago

I couldn't figure out why it sounded so boxy. The amount of room should have been my first clue. The mic was backwards. :facepalm:

Fresq
replies: 3 views: 269
ErikG 2 days ago

Hi there, I want to play a Yamaha Reface CP via the Jupiter-80 keyboard. Therefore I connected the MIDI-out at the Jupiter...

positive_vibes
replies: 3 views: 334
ScoobyDoo555 2 days ago

. I'll be in Mexico in February, and I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a good master class for...

Sqye
replies: 5 views: 494
Sqye 3 days ago

Hey what’s going on? I just wanted to share some of the ways I’ve gotten over writer’s/beat block in the past and even now....

djtaynoel44
replies: 10 views: 375
djtaynoel44 3 days ago

I e never had a problem with Apogee customer service but today I spent 40 minutes on hold before hanging up. Then I sent an...

Cris
replies: 16 views: 2,319
coolname6 3 days ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 423 views: 14,525
12tone 3 days ago

While I love making original music, original covers and remixes, programming sounds etc, sometimes its like "why to...

Musician
replies: 2 views: 358
Uncle Bob 3 days ago

Hi everybody, Just wanna let you know about the Music Tribe's warranty terms, a company that manage warranty for TC Electronic,...

spanck
replies: 1 views: 489
Whitecat 4 days ago

What's up? The question/conversation I hear from a lot of artists and creators is should you work for free to gain a buzz around...

djtaynoel44
replies: 4 views: 409
djtaynoel44 5 days ago

I have been getting 8 to ten Chinese language Emails a day and 4 to 6 Vietnamese Emails a day and they are all from different...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 9 views: 676
theblue1 6 days ago

When I get home from work, I spend most of time with my synths, instead of being outside riding my bike and exercising! This...

Zaphod Betamax
replies: 13 views: 972
kpatz 6 days ago

I dont do such posts but after having 2 terrible first time experiences with gear4music.com in which they delayed both my orders...

Ammeo
replies: 6 views: 1,981
BigBigness 6 days ago
replies: - views: -
arundgraham 1 week ago

So, let me preface this moan by saying that the DJ 808 IS a pretty innovative piece of gear but what it offers in innovation is...

Remedial
replies: 2 views: 567
Teej 1 week ago

read it and feel sorry for the dude.... nah just laugh! Wiggy

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 37 views: 2,905
Sniff 1 week ago

I've been using more and more digital synths lately, and the blissed out warm sounds coming from some of them sound unreal....

Hallu
replies: 41 views: 4,440
vincentvangogo 1 week ago

Before we ship anything to a buyer on Ebay we check out the unit. Recently buyers are returning perfectly good items (we check...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 483
mr. torture 1 week ago

It's been 7 years since I first sat in front of Ableton, and I still have nothing to show for it except for some technical...

SpookSound
replies: 95 views: 6,952
AfterViewer 1 week ago

To my knowledge, EP stands for Extended Play and is a few songs that didn’t make your full length album. When you release a...

jerry123
replies: 17 views: 924
theblue1 1 week ago

Drove 1 hr to pick up an amp from some guy who insisted he sold tons of stuff on CL and who claimed he was super honest and...

Nuieve
replies: 3 views: 485
bainmack 1 week ago

The half time show for the 2019 Super Bowl was the worst I have seen in years. it is like no one knew what the were doing and the...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 6 views: 703
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

They're horrible. They fail. Their support is horrible. It costs you the consumer money to send them in for repair. I'm...

cwhiley
replies: 19 views: 1,325
BigBigness 1 week ago

I have native instruments 12 What do you guys think? I feel like Native Instruments sounds are so crappy and barely...

stefjack1000
replies: 63 views: 3,207
onewire 1 week ago

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! This has got to be one of the most boneheaded moves by a guitar manufacturer. After decades of...

ElMosca
replies: 63 views: 60,322
Seamus OReally 1 week ago

Hey everybody, So this post will probably be pretty long. Having exhausted all other options, I wanted to share my experience...

darbyclash34
replies: 23 views: 3,279
kzarider 2 weeks ago

After years of recording, i am so sick of the way my music sounds. No matter what kind of equipment i have, to my ears, its just...

dreckdirect
replies: 38 views: 1,753
dreckdirect 2 weeks ago

In my experience SOUNDROP is very very BAD! I have not choose it, but after Wix music have finished the online distribution,...

fonorecord
replies: 2 views: 508
pony_soundrop 2 weeks ago

Not sure where to post this but sadly a gear manufacturer has gone under. SafeSound audio has closed its doors and ceased...

ionian
replies: 39 views: 7,842
Jimbo 2 weeks ago

I’ve noticed a few predictable reactions to product releases here on Gearslutz. The five stages are chronologically:...

guyacier
replies: 13 views: 950
guyacier 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
rezident 2 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 74 views: 2,281
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

5 years ago I sent my Godin to repairs for faulty Piezo and during shipping it was busted in two by UPS, clearly Godins fault and...

Jay-
replies: 16 views: 9,139
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search