The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 29,499
Whitecat 24th April 2013

So, I pre-ordered 2 items from Stam Audio. The 1173 and the Sa47 mic. They kept pushing the ship date further and further...

Scottloveaustin
replies: 337 views: 30,192
e-are 39 minutes ago

I just talked to them a couple weeks ago and they were like these converters are great and everyone loves them. Now management...

Jason rocks
replies: 74 views: 9,441
Cpusername 10 hours ago

Here in LA, so many people are in the False Hope business. Magazines where you can buy full-page ads saying your vanity record...

Brent Hahn
replies: 143 views: 7,762
boombapdame 12 hours ago

Ok, the bests mic preamps are US and Britanic , but... Was an russian guy the creator of the Mithic Fairchild 670 21...

No4PCs
replies: 18 views: 4,610
e6400ultra 17 hours ago

I noticed most of my new synths have them And even the pricey flagship synths have them And now USB-c is here Who...

drockfresh
replies: 31 views: 1,238
cjogo 21 hours ago

Software manufactures - No, I won't be RENTING your software. I buy a lot of gear and softare. If I can't fully OWN the...

piano
replies: 47 views: 1,757
AreYouHuman 1 day ago
replies: 11 views: 637
SluttyMcSlut 1 day ago

You may have heard about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrpUdPFWG8o The guy got fired for saying it. Does anybody...

Brent Hahn
replies: 11 views: 607
Synth Guru 2 days ago

Client calls me up wants to schedule a mastering session. We agree on a time. No show on his part and the cell phone number he...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 38 views: 2,247
joelpatterson 2 days ago

Mixing and making music on my computer isn't fun at all. I feel like a programmer than a musician. I think it's time to give it...

goom
replies: 4 views: 466
JayTee4303 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 328
Lvismydad 4 days ago

. Does anyone actually have the answer? PLEASE, please, let me know... jummpp .

Sqye
replies: 62 views: 4,582
Sqye 5 days ago

My brother and I have been playing music for many years, recording and writing songs since the late 1980's. We amassed a ton...

mr. torture
replies: 22 views: 1,398
Sqye 5 days ago

Artists are getting screwed by Spotify and Apple etc... We can blame technology up to a point but the truth is, the streaming...

SingerSongWriter
replies: 8 views: 577
theblue1 5 days ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 69 views: 1,663
Alrod 6 days ago

After years of recording, i am so sick of the way my music sounds. No matter what kind of equipment i have, to my ears, its just...

dreckdirect
replies: 32 views: 1,111
mr. torture 6 days ago

I'm sure plenty of you guys know who Jexus is, and have watched at least one of his awesome synth videos. Jexus -...

Stevism
replies: 87 views: 19,751
Derp 6 days ago

Telling it like it is. Iggy was cool, is still cool, and has always spoken the honest truth, at least as he sees it. BBC News...

chrisso
replies: 6 views: 1,231
SingerSongWriter 1 week ago

So, let me preface this moan by saying that the DJ 808 IS a pretty innovative piece of gear but what it offers in innovation is...

Remedial
replies: 0 views: 269
Remedial 1 week ago

I am happy my city picks up the leaves from our yards in the fall. Unfortunately it is a very noisy operation that goes on for...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 43 views: 1,996
Synth Guru 1 week ago

Is there a more generic, prententious, and outright annoying effect than Shimmer Reverb?

Benny Hill
replies: 5 views: 601
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Gearslutz, you've really made me want more gear. And this urge has caused more scouring of the local craigslist.While it did def...

sinuspain
replies: 69 views: 4,936
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Whoever in the music industry keeps saying "Okay Kiddo" please stop immediately and have your brains checked! Also...

wetwest
replies: 2 views: 345
tunkam 1 week ago

We need you back. It has REALLY been too long. Your latest demo (I will not say"last") was the AN1x, over 4 years...

Her Zesty Sin
replies: 11 views: 1,470
normanion 1 week ago

Yesterday i was doing some audio work for a young college aged student. I remarked that about a week ago I was having problems...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 73 views: 3,064
theblue1 1 week ago

This is not really a moan as I think gearslutz is a superb site, I just did not know where to post this. On my macbook air...

jaze22
replies: 0 views: 248
jaze22 1 week ago

When taking tube gear in for repair, write down the brand and type of each tube. And maybe mark each tube with a Sharpie or some...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 424
joelpatterson 1 week ago

You buy a sealed CD, you open it at home and ...Doh! The teeth that hold the disc are broken. Quite frequent...

Kimi777
replies: 12 views: 536
e6400ultra 1 week ago

this made me think ... you too? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII&frags=pl%2Cwn

TonStrom
replies: 685 views: 16,070
MixedSignals 1 week ago

Thank you for the special vouchers Plugin Alliance. You stipulate a minimum spend for redeeming the vouchers which are always a...

screentan
replies: 0 views: 244
screentan 1 week ago

Call it a rant, call it someone's soapbox...a lot of stuff said in the following video makes a lot of sense, and NOT just pop...

mikefellh
replies: 393 views: 13,420
GeorgeHayduke 2 weeks ago

For years. I've tried to move over to protools. Since 2002. I've been a Logic User since 95 and Cubase since atari. I bought a...

illynoise
replies: 129 views: 9,384
mnstudio 2 weeks ago

i just read a post (elsewhere) where someone sent back a vintage unit because of glitchy buttons. is that lame or what?...

babylonpanic
replies: 7 views: 579
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

My inbox is overflowing with junk email from Viet Nam and China. It is all crap and comes from about 20 different senders so I...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 363
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

First things first, I'm venting/lamenting a little in this post, but I am hoping for some helpful comments and replies,...

wayne_rowley
replies: 15 views: 1,103
untitled73 2 weeks ago

]just put an oz of water in my Presonus mixer. Just got it, its heavy im all alone and the water bottle fell. I cant be sure...

Jaybird
replies: 16 views: 627
esldude 2 weeks ago

Hey Slutz, Whats your biggest disappointment in terms of a purchase? What have you had high regard for and it just hasn't met...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 614 views: 173,630
CBJ 3 weeks ago

I thought this would be a good issue to raise with professionals that work with expensive audio equipment for a living. Is hi-end...

SpiralTrance
replies: 273 views: 38,534
monomer 3 weeks ago

Doing a lot of Holiday transfer work. I have five projects in house that need to be done by Christmas. Two of my clients are...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 2 views: 561
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

'Tis the season when package thieves are out in force. This 11 minute vid is pretty priceless... xoxhDk-hwuo What really...

theblue1
replies: 19 views: 747
theblue1 3 weeks ago

Even with FREE updates for life, it's one of my worst purchases ever. I can't resell it to get my money back, and <SNIP -...

sir shire
replies: 30 views: 1,087
sir shire 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
e6400ultra 3 weeks ago

The 7 best new high-end hardware synths of 2018 | MusicRadar

pppch
replies: 66 views: 2,798
pppch 3 weeks ago

I bought a Prophet X back in August. Got such crazy-incompetent treatment by their tech support that I lost all faith in their...

b11
replies: 6 views: 834
PuggaMahone 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

I am on the verge of having one and was just curious.

AlanTide
replies: 47 views: 9,401
Brent Hahn 4 weeks ago

The Fires

It's probably not news to a lot of you that Malibu and Ventura County are on fire. But you may not know that up in the boonies,...

Brent Hahn
replies: 62 views: 2,004
RogerFoote 4 weeks ago

I've held off on posting this but I here I go. AVOID ADVANCED MUSICAL ELECTRONICS They were ok 10-20 years ago.Not...

carlheinz
replies: 11 views: 4,302
zephonic 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search